6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

wheezy807

I'm doing very well. I only missed one day since my last update. That's the day I wokeup at 5am and I didn't realize til the next day while taking my pills. I'm really thinking about carrying a few In my purse for those forgetful days.

sweetypoo705

Still going strong- switched to Alive Gummy Vits- the fruit & veggie ones were good- I just wanted to change them up.
Strong hair& body for 2012

wheezy807

I'm doing very well, i just went to Walmart And replenished. I finally got my hands On a multivitamin. I'm gonna try The Vitafusion gummies. I hope i like them, i got The idea after watching one Of my subbies On youtube. It's suppose to taste good.....i really hope so.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Sorry, I haven't read the entire thread, but I wanted to know how much growth have you ladies gain using taking your vitamins compared to six months vitamin free?

ReignLocks

@sj10460 and @Country gal, I posted some before and after pics but I realized that I did not take them looking the same way so I will repost them. Basically with me, I pretty much had a fade on the sides and up to the middle of my head and about 1/4 inch of hair at my crown from a relaxer burn out courtesy of a beautician. Now my hair is filled in at my crown and all the way around my head. I don't have a BEFORE vits comparison because I had long hair prior to. I honestly just started incorporating vitamins into my regimen but I have noticed that my strands are a lot thicker now then they were before vitamins.