6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

wheezy807

I was in the store and vitamins popped in my head but I was more concentrated on coconut oil. Three hours later I realized I didn't go back to get them. Geesh!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

jbwphoto1

Took my vitamins today, my stomach cramped terribly. I guzzled a couple bottles of water and felt better. I need to eat more often and drink A LOT more water.

CleopatrasCousin, I know that any vits or meds that say, "May take with meals," I always make sure I eat at least a sandwich or something for the same reason. I'll work on adding more water also.

naturalagain2

Checking in for this week....... I need to go buy some more of my new chapter multi vitamins. I will be all out after tomorrow.

Last edited:

JazzyOleBabe

Checking in for week of 12/11. I will be changing up the amount of vitamins that I take per day. One day I will all of my vitamins and the next day I will take all but 2. Had a breakout last week even though it cleared up quickly, all of the vitamins on one day may be too much. Got all in with new regiment.

SimJam

vits taken about 4 days this week.
need to do better next week.

re upped on my biotin 5000mg

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
oh boy. I ran out of my one a day woman vitamins. Am wondering if I should buy more. Not too motivated about it though. *shrugs*

LaidBak

I think I have been overdoing the vits. My face is breaking out. Gonna scale back to just Viviscal and a multi until after the new year.

ReignLocks

Vitamins taken for the day! Are we posting pics at the end of this challenge because I do see growth???!!!! :yep: Super excited :spinning:

LaidBak

A few days after cutting back on my vits my face is clearing. So still just doing Viviscal, fish oil, and a multi.

jillybean2012

Can"t take a lot if biotin(aggravates my skin). But since my calories are limited to about 1000per day I take a lot of supplements.
Vitamins:
A
B
C
D
E
Chromium
Selenium
Magnesium
Potassium
Borage Oil
SAM-e
Alpha-lipoc acid
CO-Q10
acetyl l carnitine
n-acetyl cysteine
5-htp
I plan on adding silica and msm.
No, I don't take them as a multivitamin. I take them separately. The Chromium and selenium along with the b complex and separate b12 help with the weight loss. The 5htp, Borage oil and Sam-e are for the terrible PMS that I have had. It has truly made a difference!!

Still taking my vitamins, as soon as I use up my MSM capsules, I'm switching to Powder. I'm adding powdered wheatgrass to my smoothies as well.