Let's send a shout out prayer to our sistah kritkit96

Finally Free

She lost her job on Friday, now she is loosing her hair, due to stress.

I'll start it out!

Dear Lord God,
Bless our Sistah KritKit96 and her :angel:
family through their trying times.

We ask that you Bless them financially,
and with BIGGER & BETTER THINGS!!!!!

We also ask that you take her worries
away, so that she and her family could
move foward with their lives.

We also pray for the GROWTH of her hair. In Jesus name:amen:

Last edited:

Aggie

And Heavenly Father, even if You decide that this is KritKit96's test of faith and that she must go through it, then assure her that You are with her through every fire, through every trial and trying time and that You will not leave her helpless. I pray that when she comes out on the other side of these testing times, that she will shine, for Your glory will be all over her if she remains faithful and stand still and watch Your salvation restore her and her family's joy, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

I am presently going through very similar hard times myself so I know where your friend is Finally free. May God shine in her life as she serves Him. By the way, this particular topic should be in the Christian forum. Maybe the moderators can move it there for you.

Nice & Wavy

Father, may your Peace be upon her and may she always be relished in your love. I pray that although this is a temporary setback for her, that she will learn from this and that she will know that she can overcome anything that will come her way, including her hair.

In Jesus Name...Amen!

Lady Esquire

Dear Lord,

We have unwavering faith in your awesome powers to use this circumstance in her life as a way to build her relationship with you. This will be a test of her faith, and your way to work through her in bigger and better plans, that not even she can imagine for herself. Because you want us to be highly-favored, we trust in your love and surrender to you as our Lord and Savior. Our hearts swell as we open our spirits and praise your name. Lord, heavenly father, as we touch and agree in your love and power, we pray for our sister's journey through this difficult time.

In Jesus' name,

AMEN.

likewtr4chklit

Heavenly Father,

Please bless our sister and her family in this trying time. Bless her with the strength and patience she will need to continue to fight through the storm. I know that you don't close doors without opening windows, and I have complete faith that she will get through this and be stronger for it. In Jesus' name, Amen.

wannabelong

Dear Lord,

Thank you for your will being done in our sister's life. Lord, give her the strength and wisdom she needs to get through this time in her life. Lord, bring her closer to you and let her realize that with you all things are possible. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

la flaca

I'll start it out!

Dear Lord God,

Amen, amen and amen!

Very nice ladies :angel:

carameldiva

Dear Lord.

We know that you are a loving God. However, that does not mean that we will not have to go through trials and tribulations along the way. Life experience and belief in your word have taught me that when one door closes, another better door opens. Some things and people are only meant to be in our lives for a season. I know that you have great things in store for our sister and that you will bless her accordingly. When she is again working, I know her stress level will be reduced and her hair will flourish.

India*32

i'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DILLEMMA. NOW, DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU WERE EMPLOYED YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT. CONTACT YOUR CREDITORS TO EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION. MOST IMPORTANTLY, PRAYER HELPS AND HEALS.

SINCERELY,

SIMONEREYNOLD

LiberianGirl

Heavenly father we thank you for the many blessings that you bestow upon us each day despite our many transgressions. I ask that you please comfort our sister during this difficult time and give her the strength and perseverance to find new employment. In Jesus name, Amen.

almond eyes

Amen to all the prayers. I know how difficult times can be. I was also going through a very challenging time and lost the entire crown of my hair in 2004 and I mean it literally. Now 2008, it has all grown back and I got past the storm. What I have learnt is that through the challenges and storms, God is at your front, sides and back. And you know what? What you thought was a terrible thing to lose your job, maybe now you can get into another job that things will be much better. I know its hard to see it that way but just remind yourself that God has a great plan for you. Who knows maybe it is time to branch into something you have always wanted to do.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Jadore_tay

great thread! you and your family are in my prayers! It will be ok when one door closes have faith and many more will open

belle_reveuse28

Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord which He will work out for you today!

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you, plans for your wholeness (wellbeing), plans to give you a hope and a future! Jeremiah 29:11
Amen

LovelyLionessa

Father we praise Your precious holy name; there is nothing to difficult for You Lord. Father we stand on Your word, You wish above all things that Krikit and her family prosper and be in health even as their souls prosper. Father we also take authority over Kritkit's hair, strengthen her hair Lord and renew its strength. Krikit shall stand back and see the salvation of the Lord. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

TaurusAngel

Dear Father in heaven,

Watch over our dear sister and your humble servant. Let her know that this is just a rough patch but with continuous prayer and faith she will be alright. Lord, give her the strength that she will need during this time. Bless her and watch over her. Shower her with your love each and every second of the day.

Amen.

my prayers go out to you Kritkit and I hope everything works out in the best possible way.

Travis Girl

Lord Jesus, I don't know this sista, but I know you do and for that I am thankful. We're asked to pray one for another and I lift her up to you. She's crying out, Lord. I pray that you will meet her and her loved ones at their point of need. May your Holy Spirit encompass her with mercy, peace, love, joy, and healing that she may give a wonderous testimony of the great things you have done. I stand on your word, your promises and your love. I pray for her as you pray for us. Thank you for your everlasting love and truth. Have your way Jesus! Be glorified in this situation, in this thread and through all that have come to intercede on our sister's behalf. May she know she's loved! Thank you Jesus! Amen

Lift your head sis, Love NEVER fails...He loves you! All is Well!

Great big ((HUGGIE)) to you!

Duff

I'll start it out!

Dear Lord God,

in the name of Jesus! AMEN!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I'll start it out!

Dear Lord God,

And Heavenly Father, even if You decide that this is KritKit96's test of faith and that she must go through it, then assure her that You are with her through every fire, through every trial and trying time and that You will not leave her helpless. I pray that when she comes out on the other side of these testing times, that she will shine, for Your glory will be all over her if she remains faithful and stand still and watch Your salvation restore her and her family's joy, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

I am presently going through very similar hard times myself so I know where your friend is Finally free. May God shine in her life as she serves Him. By the way, this particular topic should be in the Christian forum. Maybe the moderators can move it there for you.

Father, may your Peace be upon her and may she always be relished in your love. I pray that although this is a temporary setback for her, that she will learn from this and that she will know that she can overcome anything that will come her way, including her hair.

In Jesus Name...Amen!

Dear Lord,

We have unwavering faith in your awesome powers to use this circumstance in her life as a way to build her relationship with you. This will be a test of her faith, and your way to work through her in bigger and better plans, that not even she can imagine for herself. Because you want us to be highly-favored, we trust in your love and surrender to you as our Lord and Savior. Our hearts swell as we open our spirits and praise your name. Lord, heavenly father, as we touch and agree in your love and power, we pray for our sister's journey through this difficult time.

In Jesus' name,

AMEN.

Dear Lord.

We know that you are a loving God. However, that does not mean that we will not have to go through trials and tribulations along the way. Life experience and belief in your word have taught me that when one door closes, another better door opens. Some things and people are only meant to be in our lives for a season. I know that you have great things in store for our sister and that you will bless her accordingly. When she is again working, I know her stress level will be reduced and her hair will flourish.

Amen!!! Even in the heart of a storm, He will give you perfect peace.

Lord God may you bring bigger, better open doors and blessings to this faithful child of yours!

In Jesus name,
Amen

Stay faithful Girl!!:knight:

Amerie123

I'll start it out!

Dear Lord God,

In Jesus' name, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN! We love you KritKit!