DevaCurl No-Poo and One Condition

Kurlee

So, the PJ in me made me try the DevaCurl No-Poo and One Condition and I must say im in love.:dance7: I use the No-Poo for conditioner washes and it fuctions like a shampoo, but works like a conditioner. Leaves my hair super soft and moisturized. It makes my scalp tingle. The one condition is just ur average conditioner, goes on smooth, gives me slip, i'm gonna keep using it until the bottles are done, but im excited, the moisture is ridiculous! I might jus buy the big bottles with the pump!

Brownie518

I have wanted to hear a review of the No Poo for ever. I am trying to curb the PJ in me so I will wait a while but I will definitely be trying this out. Thanks for the info!

so1913

My STAPLES!!! I lOVE LOVE LOVE these products!!! I purchase in the 32 oz size. I'm on my third 32oz bottle of One Conditioner since I use it regularly for conditioner washes.

Last edited:

Kurlee

Yessssssssssss, somebody who uses it! I thought it was too good too be true. I love it. I might just abandon shmapoo altogether. So10913 have u tried the DevaCare No Poo and One Condition? I heard it suppose dto be more moisturizing?

so1913

Kurlee said:
Yessssssssssss, somebody who uses it! I thought it was too good too be true. I love it. I might just abandon shmapoo altogether. So10913 have u tried the DevaCare No Poo and One Condition? I heard it suppose dto be more moisturizing?

Yes, I use No Poo maybe once a week to once every two weeks followed by the One C. My hair is EXTREMELY soft after using the two. The No Poo I focus apply more onto the scalp than the hair and give it a good massage to loosen any build up.

Kurlee

BUMPING!!! Wanna know who else uses it and long term opinions!

Last edited:

bLackButtaFly

I use it too. Pretty much the same as So1913, about oncea week with the no poo, and sometime follow up with the one condition. I love it. It makes my curls totally managable. I really want to try the gel though.

aja1121

I just used the DevaCare, not DevaCurl, no-poo and one condition....I love them. The no-poo was my favorite!!!!!:D

angroca

Love the DevaCurl One condition. Best detangler I've ever used. Great moisture. HG!

I really like the No Poo, especially the tingly feeling but I prefer Jessicurl Hair cleansing Cream.

imstush

Yesterday, I picked up the travelers kit and put it back down. I think I may try this before I go buy the aveda be curly.

msjones

I used the DevaCurl One Condition today as my detangler, then rinsed it out and used a little more to leave-in. My curls have never been SOOO defined! I am definitely going to purchase the 32 oz size. I also want to try the no poo, or the lo poo. DevaCURL is the no-poo right? And DevaCARE is the lo-poo?

AtlantaJJ

I just walked away from a big ole bottle of this in Ulta...read the ingredients and everything and just set it back down...

I must be getting better :scratchch

I would love to try that No-Poo and One Conditioner someday after I clear out my stash! :up:

luxe.li.

Sooooo I'm doing the bootcamp and I guess when I get some money I'll be buying this, I've also been waiting on a review of this product and hair rules....but Imma invest in DevaCare right now.....

Mom23

Hmmmm thanks for the reviews. I have been looking for that perfect conditioner since I went natural.
**off to curlmart**:lachen:

ravenmerlita

I used the DevaCurl One Condition today as my detangler, then rinsed it out and used a little more to leave-in. My curls have never been SOOO defined! I am definitely going to purchase the 32 oz size. I also want to try the no poo, or the lo poo. DevaCURL is the no-poo right? And DevaCARE is the lo-poo?

Both DevaCURL and DevaCARE have a no-poo and a low-poo cleanser. DevaCARE is for color-treated/chemically-processed or dehydrated hair.

glamazon386

I'm a fan of both of these products too. They left my hair soft and my curls perfectly hydrated and defined. I've heard that the DevaCare line is more moisturizing than the DevaCurl line though.

Last edited:

empressri

The no~poo is fabulous. I tried it the way Lorraine Massey suggests, on dry hair as a precleanse. It really did make the water absorb into my hair faster and that usually takes at least 10 minutes. The onec made my hair feel a tad coated but I used far less of it than the no poo.

I used the devacare one btw.

tnorenberg

Love the DevaCurl One condition. Best detangler I've ever used. Great moisture. HG!

I really like the No Poo, especially the tingly feeling but I prefer Jessicurl Hair cleansing Cream.

I was wondering if anyone used Jessicurl I am trying to figure which is better and more cost effective per oz? Jessicurl, DevaCurl, Wen,or HairOne. I have to get the 32oz of whatever use because me and my 2 daughters use it. Any ideas or has anyone already figured this out?

blasiancurlie

these products do give great curl definition but i can't get past the smell...is it just me? i'm not really a fan of the lemongrass smell and neither was my SO so i decided not to repurchase.

Kurlee

the smell of the devacare and devacurl both suck IMO :yep:
these products do give great curl definition but i can't get past the smell...is it just me? i'm not really a fan of the lemongrass smell and neither was my SO so i decided not to repurchase.

Question for those using the no poo...

Can you still prepoo? considering that this poo is non-drying and doesn't lather, would it be useless to prepoo with coconut oil beforehand? Would my hair be too oily?

empressri

The no poo wasn't TERRIBLE but both made my hair feel coated! Broadstreetbully it would be counterintuitive because the purpose of prepooing is so you don't strip your hair, esp. if you're using a shampoo with sulfates. The no poo is a cream cleanser meant to clean and moisturize so prepooing might be a bit much.

poookie

i was just in ulta eyeing these. the bottles of the no and low poos are 17.99 at my local ulta. i think the conditioners were the same price, & i didn't check the prices of the pump bottles. you could always do a google shopping search, and find it for cheap online :yep:

empressri

only bumping to say that im trying to devacare one c and arc angell again. someone told me to use the one c under the gel which i did tonight...of course i used some ecostyler olive oil gel on top cause i need my hair to be stretched out a bit more...but so far i dont hate it.