Question Mention Feature?

TeeSGee

It's not working for me either.. it says i have a notification and when i check the mention it doesn't have any info.. please review and advise.. thanks

AJellyCake

I have been having the issues that others mentioned in this thread for about a month. At the top of the page, it will say I have "X number of mentions," but when I click on the link and go to my notifications page, the latest mention is from many weeks ago. It's not actually showing when/where I've been mentioned recently. :sad: :sad:

Mom23

I am having the same issue as naturalnewb. It says I had 2 mentions, I checked and they were from August. I don't know if this is a glitch, but just wanted to let you know.

Imoan

told me I had 5 mention, when I click shows old stuff from 9-18-11:nono:

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i am getting mentions but i am not seeing them. when i check to see them i see old threads or people that i mentioned. but if i was to go back into a thread i was mentioned in a see that i was mentioned but got no notification.:perplexed

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
I need help with this. I read the entire threadand still could not figure it out.
please help...TIA.

Charla

My mentions don't seem to be working now either. I saw 2 people mention me but I got no notification.