" Black Jesus" - Help to shut it down!

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
I signed quite a few days ago.

My pastor at my church has held a press conference and everything trying to have this shut down.

It's beyond ridiculous. (This "show")

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I know we all know and believe God cannot be mocked; that's a given. He cannot be mocked. :yep:

Just the same: If this were a show making fun of Muhammad, I'm sure Muslims would have none of it. There is nothing wrong with speaking up as a Christian against what the world does - every time. Being indifferent about things like this, or even keeping silent is no better.

Thanks to all who are spreading the word against this catastrophic show. Pray for the people who are producing it, who are in it, and the people who are supporting it. They know not what they do. But some of us know better. Prayer is in order. It says a lot about a nation that is more FOR a show like this, than against it. Keep standing, no matter what. God bless~

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
hair4romheaven, thanks for the suggestion; but I think it's best to leave it posted in the CF.. those other areas aren't viewable to non-paying members or to the public. God bless you!

LostInAdream

Signed and will spread to my friends & family in the morning. Glad I saw this. When I saw previews I was shocked and said I wanted to start a petition but it escaped me. Thanks OP

Last edited:

BostonMaria

This makes me very sad because my goddaughter's aunt plays the Latina cop in this show. My best friend, who's a Christian, is actually happy for her and is supporting this nonsense. I can't. Don't care if this is her big break in Hollywood. I'm signing too.

Enyo

Um, I did not know the show was real until I saw this title on the main page. I saw part of it ONCE and thought it was one of those fake commercials from a skit show. I turned the channel before it was over. Not going to sign the petition for obvious reasons, but I am agog at the idea of someone finding this remotely funny. That type of coonery isn't even fit for Key and Peele.

MrsHaseeb

I see no point in signing the petition. The movie is stupid, coonery at its finest, and I won't support it. But it's minuscule in the grand scheme of things. The world's opinion of Christ and Christianity is more effected by what professing Christians do and how we represent Christ in our daily lives than a movie about a false christ. If we represent Christ by walking as he walked this movie would be of no effect because the holiness of Christians would provide a clear distinction between the real and the fake.