The person with the longest hair in my family is _______________ length.

The person with the longest hair in my family is ___________ length.

• Ear

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Neck

Votes: 10 1.1%
  • Chin

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Shoulder

Votes: 127 14.0%
  • Armpit

Votes: 166 18.3%
  • Bra Strap

Votes: 192 21.2%
  • Mid Back

Votes: 156 17.2%
  • Waist

Votes: 148 16.4%
  • Tail Bone

Votes: 72 8.0%
  • Beyond Tail Bone

Votes: 31 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ms.blue

My sister has the longest hair in our family. Her hair is bsl that is relaxed and kept in a weave almost all the time.

lapyramid

I have the longest hair in my family (which is sad) because my hair is only APL and not even full APL. I keep on trying to urge them onto LHCF, but to no avail. Hopefully this time next year I'll be BSL. :)

BellaLunie

I have the longest hair in my family (which is sad) because my hair is only APL and not even full APL. I keep on trying to urge them onto LHCF, but to no avail. Hopefully this time next year I'll be BSL. :)

Same here! I've always had the longest hair and I wasnt even taking care of it. I had a hard time with post pardum shedding and getting my hair back to where it was and then some :yep:

coolsista-paris

My aunt that has always benn natural 4b is waist length since years.....
My other aunt that is relaxed is Mbl
An other aunt is also relaxed mbl !

i used to have long hair(as a child).. now im learning to take xar of it, its growing back. i stayed SL for over 4 years and since taking care of my hair im past that and going my way to apl (hope i'll make it).

other members of my family have good growth but just dont take care of their hair at all !!!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
me.....i'm apl.
(this is the longest i have ever been though because i used to relax every 6 weeks, and cut---not trim---with each relaxer. my hair needs care. the genes never helped me at all):look:

my mom used to be full brastrap, she recently cut to shoulder length. thought the long hair made her look old:ohwell:

and her mom was full tailbone when she was alive. :grin:

NikkiGirl

Me..I am BSL. I have been MBL before. Would love to be WSL. But I have always had the longest hair in my family.

ilah

My mother has the most beautiful dreadlocks. She's been growing them for 10 years. At her longest she was Tail Bone Length.

But after a while her neck started hurting and she was tired of sitting on her hair all the time so she cut locks down to Shoulder Length :)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Right now it's me and I'm roughly APL (unstretched) / BSB (stretched). Hopefully I'll be BSL unstretched (me not having to stretch my hair out to prove its length) by Dec 2011.

HauteHippie

I think it's my sister, but I'm not sure. When I fully flat-ironed her hair in Aug it was full APL (blunt cut) and thick.

Judging from her last pic, I'm closing in on her, but there is no competition as we both wish each other well.

Some of my aunts have had longer hair, but it's either been cut or I haven't seen their hair in a while.

niqu92

it was my aunt until she cut her hair from HL to APL last week.i wanted to slap her,mmppph. it wouldve been my cousin if she didnt cut her WSL almost HL hair to BSL 3wks ago. soo now i guess its me lol everyone else is around BSL

lushcoils

Last time I checked, my mother was BSL and sister was close to or at APL. We all have somewhat similar textures in the 4 range. So that means I can at least grow to SL right? :drunk:

UrbainChic

In my immediate family its me because I'm the only female. ( mom passed)

In my extended family I would say its a tie between two of my cousins both around waist length. I dont think either of them has a desire for hip length or longer, ( pretty impractical length) both have cut their hair repeatedly to keep it between mbl and wl.

We all have long hair in my family, I would be hard pressed to find anyone with hair shorter than SL. No one even comes to mind.

Nixx22jam

My grandma on my moms side had MBL hair but her hair texture was very straight and my aunty Had relaxed mbl hair. On my dads side I would say mi sister who Im guessing was about BSL

hannan

I have a couple cousins that are classic length. My mom at one point was HL.

In the immediate family (I'm guessing that would mean mom, dad, brothers and sisters, right? :laugh:), one of my sisters is WL....but then again, she's only 9 so maybe that has something to do with it.