2 years+ and still LHCFin'?

sareca

Where are my ladies that have been documenting their healthy/long hair journey for more than 2 years. I'm needin' a little hairspiration. I'm looking for pics of natural/relaxed/texturized or anywhere in between.

KhandiB

I didnt really post much my first year...
I dont know my join date, maybe I shouldnt be posting here :lol:

Oh yeah I should.. My Join Date is 4-04 :cool:

sareca

KhandiB said:
I didnt really post much my first year...
I dont know my join date, maybe I shouldnt be posting here :lol:

Oh yeah I should.. My Join Date is 4-04 :cool:
That's 2 years alright. Thanks Khandi!

Sistaslick

Class of '04 checking in.:) I just turned two a few weeks ago, June 30. Here's my July 04- May 04, just about 2 year comparison. Seems like the last year has been nothin' but a battle with scissors just trying to keep my ends in shape.:ohwell: If I can get on a better trim schedule, I'm hoping my progress into the upcoming year will be even better.:grin:

sareca

cocomama- You rock that 8 inch afro puff girl! It looks so soft.

Irresistible- Girl, I look in your album at least once a week. My hair isn't even that long and feel you on the pressing thing.

simplycee- You too, simplycee. Got your password memorized I'm up in there so often.

Brownshugaz- I love the shape your hair has in the June 2006 album. :love:

KhandiB- Always a pleasure to watch your progress

Slicksista- :woot:That's some serious 2 year progress. I hope to be halfway there in twice the time.

so1913

sareca said:
Where are my ladies that have been documenting their healthy/long hair journey for more than 2 years. I'm needin' a little hairspiration. I'm looking for pics of natural/relaxed/texturized or anywhere in between.

I don't have "long" hair per say, but I got hair documentation (past album) that dates back to 2001! LOL!!!

Yeah, I been in the game a minute...DON'T ASK ME WHERE MY HAIR IS!!! LOL! Guess you can say I'm a cutter...NO NOT THAT KIND!

Joined this particular forum in June 2003 it seems.

Last edited:

sareca

so1913 said:
I don't have "long" hair per say, but I got hair documentation (past album) that dates back to 2001! LOL!!!

Yeah, I been in the game a minute...DON'T ASK ME WHERE MY HAIR IS!!! LOL! Guess you can say I'm a cutter...NO NOT THAT KIND!

Joined this particular forum in June 2003 it seems.

I didn't need to ask, I can see where it is... the salon, where you got all them sexy hair cuts.

nicki6

I'm a 2 year oldthat STILL hasn't learned her lesson about scissor happy stylist:(

I :love: blunt ends, but I haven't had a haircut since March so I'm getting better:D :D

chocolate01

I have been on the forum and really into haircare for wow! almost three years now! I started out relaxed and now have been natural for a year. Overall I am happy with the progress I have made since being here, my natural hair is almost as long as my relaxed hair was before I started transitioning. Anyway I started my album 12/04 pw is in my profile

Country gal

I have 4 years worth of pictures of my relaxed, transitioning and natural hair but no album. I need to have one again.

Mahalialee4

Country Gal: I was very encouraged by your album as I am natural. I hope to have some pictures posted by the beginning of the new year. bonjour

Ayeshia

Still here after almost 3 years... Im scissor happy so examples of great length progress will not be found in my album :lol:

Lucia

Me I was in lurk for like 6m-1year before I even said Hi I'm a newbie. I also had serious bad hair habits and damage to get over.I just started documenting this year though

Last edited:

AJamericanDiva

Oh yeah... I've been here 3 years as of March 2003... at least, that's when I officially began my quest for lengthy and healthy locks. I better check my LHCF join date! Hey, Anky!!! :kiss:

Victorian

old head
I've been on LHCF for 3 years now. I was relaxed when I got here, started transitioning 6 months later, went through a year and a half of transitioning, and now have been natural for over a year. LHCF is a part of my life :lol: I have a ton of pictures but they are mostly sitting neatly organized by year, month, and day on my computer. I tend to keep certain key pics from the past up on my website as well as the most recent pics. Other stuff gets only a brief showing if it gets shown at all. Some day I'll make a gallery with ALL the pictures. It will be a large undertaking though :lol:

BLESSED1

dang I can't believe it's been almost 3 yrs for me :eek:
album link is in my profile, as you can see I had a minor setback but my hair is bouncing back :look:

Country gal

Mahalialee4 said:
Country Gal: I was very encouraged by your album as I am natural. I hope to have some pictures posted by the beginning of the new year. bonjour

Thanks, Mahalialee. I need to get an album again. I just haven't had the time.

sareca

BlackCardinal said:
I've been on LHCF for 3 years now. I was relaxed when I got here, started transitioning 6 months later, went through a year and a half of transitioning, and now have been natural for over a year. LHCF is a part of my life :lol: I have a ton of pictures but they are mostly sitting neatly organized by year, month, and day on my computer. I tend to keep certain key pics from the past up on my website as well as the most recent pics. Other stuff gets only a brief showing if it gets shown at all. Some day I'll make a gallery with ALL the pictures. It will be a large undertaking though :lol:

Wow, that's an impressive history. I can't wait to see your pics.