Curlformers

Kurlee

Who is still using them?
Any new reviews?
I'm trying them for the first time and lawd, it takes forever to set them!!!!!:spinning::drunk::blush:
My hands were actually tired. I'm sitting under the dryer now and after all of that labour, it BETTER turn out nice!:look:

Hazel

I still use them from time to time. I got good growth while using them in the past. I will use them more in the future when I straighten my hair to avoid the trauma of the blow dryer.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I used some in the past (didn't have enough to do full head, friend gave me some packs after she couldn't figure them out) and just bought a set Black Friday. I think I may use them today. I too will be hoping for a good outcome.

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
I plan to use them much more often in 2014. They are FANTASTIC at stretching my type 4 hair. Way better than a blow dryer.

They do have a learning curve though so stick with it, OP. I can now install 48 in about 30-45 minutes on my MBL hair. Maybe in less time if I was in a hurry.

HTH!

Lilmama1011

The results are nice, but I rip out my hair occasionally and it pisses me off, SETBACK! I have put them away and actually thinking about selling them

Lilmama1011

I actually like the flexi rods better because it hides my ends and the curl formers makes my ends stick out

CarefreeinChicago

I love them but they don't last more than a day. I have tried very setting holding spray combo but they won't last more than two day.

nymane

I tried these for the first time yesterday and it almost caused me a SETBACK. They didn't go in easy at all, it was a tremendous amount of manipulation...basically half way through I finished my set with Flexi Rods. This could definitely be a case of user error but as of right now I 100% prefer my flexi rods.

I'll try curlformers again one day, but no time soon...

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I just tried them yesterday for the first time also. Yeah I had a problem with 2 of them but other than that it went well. DO NOT SLEEP IN THESE F******S!!! Tis all

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

LaBelleLL

I love CURLFOMERS and plan to use them more often in 2014 and to keep my hair stretched during the winter.

The first time I wore them at night, I couldn't sleep. I did not know how to put them in to allow me to sleep. I googled it and now know what to do.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I love CURLFOMERS and plan to use them more often in 2014 and to keep my hair stretched during the winter.

The first time I wore them at night, I couldn't sleep. I did not know how to put them in to allow me to sleep. I googled it and now know what to do.

Sooo what do you do lol?

HPG

BlaqKitty

I have the generic kind but I need to order another pack before I use them on my full head. I'm hoping it will become my it style.

Mahogony7

Great results, but they only last a day for me and the install takes me three hours. I used 90 and my hair was neck length at the time. I have not done thm since, but I've thinking about it. If only the results last longer.

JessieLeleB

I just ordered 40 of the generic won't be in for another week or so, will start to use them in 2014 to decrease flatironing my natural hair

Amarilles

I literally take like 4-5 hours installing these :s I use 80 (two packs) though because 40 just isn't enough. I love banana clipping them up, it lasts me like 7-9 days!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I plan on doing curlformer sets all through 2014.

When I used them before they worked well, but my hair was too long, so I returned them. Now I have the super long curlformers and expect them to last awhile.

Honi

There is no board.
I got a set and they weren't long enough for waist length hair. What is the maximum length for longer hair?

LaBelleLL

^^ good Q. My ends stick out at the ends and I have the extra long one. I like it to stretch my hair so it works for those purposes.

Sooo what do you do lol? HPG Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Lol I forget since it's been a long time but go on YouTube. This girl has a video of her routine. That's the video I watched.

I have 72 of the barrel (EW,EL) CF's (24 are bootleg) and I'm enjoying them. The curls are great and last all day, which is good enough for me.

PureSilver

I actually like the flexi rods better because it hides my ends and the curl formers makes my ends stick out

me too me too, flexies are great. I was gonna buy another set yesterday and i decided to make my purchase at a later date but i love them.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I just tried them yesterday for the first time also. Yeah I had a problem with 2 of them but other than that it went well. DO NOT SLEEP IN THESE F******S!!! Tis all

HPG

Oh boy! I got mine in now and will be attempting to sleep in them.

Lilmama1011

I love them but they don't last more than a day. I have tried very setting holding spray combo but they won't last more than two day.

Yeah, they really don't last that long. I remember once it lasted one day and I was struggling to keep them going the second day smh

Lilmama1011

Great results, but they only last a day for me and the install takes me three hours. I used 90 and my hair was neck length at the time. I have not done thm since, but I've thinking about it. If only the results last longer.

Wtf, neck length and three hours? Your hair must be super thick

nemi95

That's crazy. Mine last several days. Oh to sleep in them I put them in a scrunchie on both sides of my head and sleep on my back. Hth.

Pennefeather

There's a video on the website too. It looks interesting. I never knew how women got their hair like that.

Are they hard to sleep in or do you just wear them during the day?