Silk Dreams Nourish Oil

Naturelle Grow:
Herbal Blends DC'er
Rosemary & Parsley Pomade
Honey Balm

CONTINUED HIT:
Destination Hydrations

Pompous Blue

Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha hair gel\used with CJ HIBISCUS & BANANA HONEY BUTTA - LEAVE-IN Conditioner. Braid-out and flat-twist-out styles (definition) stay moisturized and last for days. Also, the gel holds up in Florida's humidity. It's been about 80% relative humidity here lately and my style is still intact at the end of the day.

As always:
Darcy's botanicals pumpkin seed conditioner. The most moisturizing conditioner ever!!!! Is effective with or without steam! Hair is very moisturized after hard-core protein treatments and after henna treatments. Never fail!!!

Donna Marie Super Buttercream - Great leave-in. Works well with gels. Stay moisturized for days.

Lita

New Hit-

HV (Jardin conditioning oil)-Wonderful pre,love it as a sealent,little goes a long way & it works well on wet/damp & dry hair..This is a keeper..It contains green tea & ceramide..Smells is divine...

Continued Hits-

BF (desert moisturizer leave/in)-I use this as a rinse-out/leave in..Medium thick white cream,absorbs,very rich,Detangles & no scent..Little goes a long way..Just hard to get out of the bottle at times..

Amaka (Coconut/Honey Ayurvedic moisture cream)-Thick cream,softens your hair,absorbs,great for scalp/hair health,adds a nice amount of moisture....Can use year round.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

blackeyes31626

NEW HITS:
Kizuri Beauty Hair Producys
Hairitage Hydrations Dark Honey Cleanser
Silk Dreams Nourish Oil

Naturelle Grow:
Herbal Blends DC'er
Rosemary & Parsley Pomade
Honey Balm

CONTINUED HIT:
Destination Hydrations

Have you tried the Kizuri beauty dc? I hear it's comparable to the Bask cacao bark.

Ogoma

Continued Hit:
Trader Joe Tea Tree Tingle - the best co-wash/detangling conditioner ever
Ouidad Curl Co-wash - gets my hair and scalp clean and still leaves my hair soft
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab - moisture, consistency, spreadability, accessibility. Top on all points.

Neutral:
Pura Body Naturals Sapote Lotion - Decent, but when used alone not enough moisture for my hair.

Iluvsmuhgrass

HIT:
Original Moxie No Foam Shampoo. FINALLY a no foam poo that cleanses without stripping, without buildup, and without making me itch. :yep:

EnExitStageLeft

Neutral:

Purabody Naturals Chocolate Smoothie......I mean its aight :ohwell:, BUT I wont be repurchasing. It soften my hair and left it conditioned, but nothing spectacular. 8 ouncers only get 2 to 3 uses anyway depending on the thickness, so I only have 1 use left.

Continued HIT:

SSI Coco creme Leave In: This stuff is BOMB for rollersets. My hair feels so nice when I use it. :lick: DEFINITE repurchase. Thanks DominicanBrazilian82, @Babygrowth and @Supergirl for putting me on to this.

Komazacare Matani Leave In: Thanks @xu93texas for reminding me how good this stuff is :lick:. Its like a hotbed of smoothness and ceramides! YUM :lick:.

Revisited Hit:

Giovanni 2 Chic Ultra-Sleek Hair and Body Potion.......BEST SILICONE FREE HEAT PROTECTANT EVER! We're talkin' HG status here :yep:. I love my Emtage Serum, but this stuff is blazin' amazin'. My hair felt like butter after applying.

Last edited:

lamaria211

blackeyes31626

I have not, but I have x2 in my Stash. It gets Great Reviews.

I heard it was very, very good. I have not tried b.a.sk. Cacao.

I do :love::love:however the Hair Milks, Lotions, Creme & Butter!

Kizuri Is my New Fav Line of 2013:yep:

Ok im gonna try some stuff from Kizuri, but when my DH puts me out im sleeping on your couch:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

Thanks Blue.:yep: I will try it both ways. I can't beweave I've had it this long and have never even used/tried.

But I think BF I'll get a couple 16 oz'ers:grin:

However, the DC'er is all that.:drool:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Thanks Blue.:yep: I will try it both ways. I can't beweave I've had it this long and have never even used/tried.

But I think BF I'll get a couple 16 oz'ers:grin:

However, the DC'er is all that.:drool:
IDareT'sHair
And a bag of chips.....

I always keep 10 - 12 bottles in stock. Don't ever want to run out of it!!!! Still have my 4-16oz. bottles I ordered BF. They store very well and never have to refrigerate them.

Good Stuff!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
And a bag of chips.....

I always keep 10 - 12 bottles in stock. Don't ever want to run out of it!!!! Still have my 4-16oz. bottles I ordered BF. They store very well and never have to refrigerate them.

Good Stuff!

Pompous Blue

That DC'er is:love:

I know you always do a major BF DB Haul :grin:

btw: Glad You're back.:hug2:

I have 2-3 Pumpkins original size 4 DC'ers a couple Daily Cleaners and a few Lotions/Butters/Cremes

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Revisited hit turned a miss: SCurl made my 11 week ng and length feel super moisturized like a dream but my scalp became irritated. Think the reformulated fragrance might be the reason for the miss. Bummer on that!

NaturallyATLPCH

Hits:
Soultanicals Hair Sorell Kink Drink
Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends DC
SDot Beauty DC as a leave in/styler
Naturally Amari Hempseed Butter

No misses yet! Good hair month so far! :yay:

Last edited:

Mrsptaylor

Continued Hit: HV Whipped Clouds, SM Curl Souffle, and JC Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner

Miss (Sadly): Soultanicals Knot Sauce and Marula Maru or whatever it's called. Both products feel great initially but my hair ends up feeling so dry to the point where it feels like I used nothing on my hair. I'm going to have to give them both away. :ohwell:

LifeafterLHCF

Hit-Doing my hair in buns. Sock buns or bun formers wrapped in satin. I feel really elegent and stuff with a bun.
Dcing with heat
Taking care of my ends well with oil

Miss
Listening to a coworker tell me I don't look cute with a bun.
Not enjoying my hair sooner!

natura87

HIT

Hairveda Whipped Creme under KCCC.:lick: Not a big fan of KCCC but it works well with Hairveda.

EnExitStageLeft

POTENTIAL HIT(S):

ClaudiesHairRevitalizer Hair Tea Spritz-

Love her CS, but the fact that her products are AWESOMESAUCE doesn't hurt either and this product is def. that. I used it as a tea rinse today under my dc and y'all....my....hair....felt....like.....BUTTA'! This is only my first time using it, but I will use it again Sunday and will report back with the results, but so far so GOSH DARN GOOD! :lick:

IPN :)rolleyes:) Horsetail and Hibiscus Retention Mist-

I picked this up along with the tealightful shine in the swap thread and I have to say the stuff is pretty frickin' good. Smells nice and left my hair soft on impact. I used it was my liquid Leave in after cowashing tonight and I have to say that Denise did that (with her theivin'/conivin' behind smh). Like the Hair tea spritz I will report back Sunday and let you guys know the final verdict :).

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Hits:

Air dried hair- I usually don't like it, but this time I actually like it and miss it.

Twist Out- who doesn't enjoy a good twist out?

Silk Dream Whea Germ- my Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-in is giving it the side eye.

Prepooing- oldie, but still a goodie

Not missing anything at the moment.

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together