Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trendsetta25

GIRRRRRLLLLLLL YOU KNOW I'M IN!!!!
Currently use Hairfinity? YESSIR:yep:
Goal Length - MBL by December 2010

trendsetta25

I so agree, because heres what I take: my multi vitamin is Centrum Chewables, Hairfinity,and I take fish oil supplements now.
Thats it...

But yeah it's always good to take a multi too.:lick:
IA I'm taking Women's One A Day along with Hairfinity. I've been taking my hairfinity vitamins since Sept 3rd. So I've been officially using it for 4 months now :pulpdance::happydance:

trendsetta25

QUESTION:

with all of that biotin how about breakouts? i take a multi vitamin, if i add this how would i counter act the break outs with all of the biotin?

i have been thinking about these vitamins for awhile now..but since my complexion is almost where i want it..i don't want any set backs.:ohwell:

i didn't experience breakouts while using these vitamins.

jamaicalovely

@trendsetta25 - we've been waiting for you. I think you were holding out so you can be challenger #25.:lachen:

Can you post pics of your progress in the 4 month period? :grin: Thanks!

Make sure we stay on track with the discount codes also. Having two folks on the lookout will work out great.

trendsetta25

@trendsetta25 - we've been waiting for you. I think you were holding out so you can be challenger #25.:lachen:

Can you post pics of your progress in the 4 month period? :grin: Thanks!

Make sure we stay on track with the discount codes also. Having two folks on the lookout will work out great.

lol @ the red!!!!!
Below you will see my Aug pic (1 week before i started hairfinity) and dec when i relaxed (almost 16 weeks after using Hairfinity) Also below you will see the new growth i had from my weave that i installed Oct 23rd and took out Dec 18th.
(you guys have probably seen this progress all over LHCF these past few weeks :lachen:)

Aug 2010

New Growth in 8 weeks

Dec 2010

CA*Nappy

I want to join. I have been taking Hairfinity since since November. Almost finished with my 2nd bottle, need to order more before I run out.

jamaicalovely

Thanks Trendsetta! Nice growth.

I received my hairfinity vitamins today and took my first vitamin. I actually like them better than the other HSN vitamins I've tried in the past. I like that they are capsules instead of horse pills.

An_gell

Got my hairfinity vitamins in the mail yesterday!! Will start taking sometime next week when I'm done with the other vitamins.

carlana25

hey ladies :hiya:i havent been on in a while but i had to come back to my favorite site i just ordered hairfinity vitamins so count me inn

diadall

I am taking the vitamins. I have been taking them since early November. I hear you need to take them for a few months before you see results.

I realized that my hair only grows a 1/4 inch a month. I know because my hair was colored on November 15 and on December 15 I just had a few centimeters. It is nearly January 15 and I think I have about half an inch or a tad less now.

If my hair is already growing 1/4 inch then I hope Hairfinity can help me double that to 1/2 a month.

I would like to be APL by June 1.

babylone09

Count me in i just ordered mine yesterday

current length: SL
currently use hairfinity: No
Goal length: APL by june and BSL by december

I will post a starting pic in about two weeks when i take my micros out

SexySin985

I took my pills today:grin:

Ladies don't forget to take yours also.....

Ok i've been taking the for 2days and feel seasick right afterwards.:ohwell: Should eat something with this?

Yes, try eating something before you take the pill. That should make the seasick feeling go away.:yep:

keelioness

@ thickhair..i dont think u should take while preg..theres alot of B vitamin in these..im not a dr. or nursw but the prenatal vitamins should be enough

SexySin985

can someone take the hairfinity vitamins if they are pregnant or breatfeeding ? i would love to join

I think you should sit this one out. Im not 100% sure it's safe/not safe to take while pregnant. But if anything I would consult your doc first in the even that you do decide to take it.:yep:

jamaicalovely

@ thickhair..i dont think u should take while preg..theres alot of B vitamin in these..im not a dr. or nursw but the prenatal vitamins should be enough
I would agree. When I was pregnant, I stopped all meds and vitamins and just did prenatals as described.

EbonynIvory

Here are my most recent photos. I had my ends trimmed a couple of weeks ago so I'm working with a fresh cut and style. I am planning on taking the vitamins as directed and I will try and post an updated photo at least once a month...next photo due around February 8th.

I would like to be between shoulder length, heading to bra strap by the end of 2011.

IMG_0002.JPG this is the new growth that I'm starting with, about 1"-2".
IMG_0104.JPG current length.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Mz.Perfect

Is it to late to join in? I started a self hairfinity challenge. Took my first pills on the 31 of Dec. I don't have starter pics because I was in a sew in. It was installed a few days before. I'm using my new growth under my braids as my measure. I can say so far impressed with Hairfinity. I can get my fingures between my braids and it's only been 10 days. I'm only co-washing once a week and then spray my hair with infusium 23. I want to see Hairfinity's magic (or lack there of). liking what I see thou. :yay: