Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aggie

Okay JL, please add me to this challenge. I just bought me 2 months supply of these vitamins and needed a challenge to remind me to take them and my other vitamins everyday. Thanks for starting one.

jamaicalovely

@keelioness- thanks, girl! I am desperately waiting for someone share the discount code. your progress over the last few months is amazing.

keelioness

Thank u so much.. thats such a compliment coming from you! I'm in awe of ur hair..the last code I got expired December 10th..If I get any emails regarding a new discount I'll definitely share!

DaDragonPrincess

- Starting Pic

- Currently use Hairfinity? YES

- Goal Length?
WL "Waist Length"

I'm very close to waist length, I have new growth and need a touch up, so I will do another picture update soon, I would have been at wasit length, but do to STRESS I had shedding and thining around the edges,so I had a small setback.

DaDragonPrincess

I plan on getting a sew in as a protective style real soon,I haven't had one in a while, sew ins give me fast growth,I'm sure by the next time I relax I will be at WL, at least I hope so. I have to dust my ends before my sew in.

fatimablush

QUESTION:

with all of that biotin how about breakouts? i take a multi vitamin, if i add this how would i counter act the break outs with all of the biotin?

i have been thinking about these vitamins for awhile now..but since my complexion is almost where i want it..i don't want any set backs.:ohwell:

rwatson2001

I'm so glad this challenge was started! I ordered a 2 month supply last week and would love to join.

Starting pic - Dec 9, 2010 last touch up

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

jamaicalovely

@Fatima, that's a good question. I hope the ladies who have a little more experience with hairfinity chimes in.

I bought my two month supply last night. I'm so excited. With this high price, I will make it a point to NOT miss a pill.

So glad to see you ladies join in. I have girls on BHM joining us as well.

Aggie

QUESTION:

with all of that biotin how about breakouts? i take a multi vitamin, if i add this how would i counter act the break outs with all of the biotin?

i have been thinking about these vitamins for awhile now..but since my complexion is almost where i want it..i don't want any set backs.:ohwell:
Take a good B-Complex vitamin supplement. I take TwinLab B-100 Caps to counteract the breakouts from the biotin and so far so good.

Aggie

I think I am going to love this challenege a lot. There was a vitamin challenge last year that kept me on target with my vitamin regimen and I found that it was very helpful in giving me some awesome growth. I believe I got a little over half an inch of growth per month and that was before Hairfinity. So I am quite eager to see what Hairfinity will do for my hair this year:yep:.

rwatson2001

Just got my 2 month supply today and started my vitamins tonight.

My previous starting pic was right after I relaxed last month. The following pics are since I've had my hair cornrowed the last 2 weeks BEFORE starting HF.

End of week 1 cornrows pre HF

End of week 2 cornrows pre HF (these pics were taken tonight)

I figured I'd better document my growth now so that the vitamins don't get all the credit LOL.

HHG everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Missi

I'll be lurking too and see how everyone's progress goes. I might test Hair + and see how that goes.

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

jamaicalovely

I'll be lurking too and see how everyone's progress goes. I might test Hair + and see how that goes.

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Aw hun, you might as well join the club. :poke:

If you only lurk, you'll miss the fun and the progress. Plus, we got the discount code now.