Have you seen Loveya's Hair!??!

Blackoutzangel05

I was reading in the Shima thread and saw this lovely head of thick, gorgeous hair who had a fotki( I love them because I stalk those..i mean preview them :lol:) and I am here checking her out and her hair is gorgeous! I mean its tailbone length and wow.........

I am going through her fotki picture's now...I would love to be like her when I grow up:grin:

Gorgeous hair Loveya.....very gorgeous!!!

mermaid

Yes, girl!
In that thread, I told her to get to typing and explain her regimen, but clearly ina 73 page thread, she ain't gonna see it, lol!!

Blackoutzangel05

It is amazing....I swear she gives me so much hope that I can achieve the length that I want...even though I don't want to be tailbone length its nice to know that I could be...and it so thick and thick!!!

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Now that's some gorgeous hair. I was destracted a little in that thread after seeing her siggy.

NuMe2004

Nice & Wavy said:
Hey Pokahontas....I love your hair in your siggy, it looks so dark and lovely!:p

OK. I agree that Loveya's hair is gorgeous, but Pokahontas, you've got some very pretty hair also. I just finished admiring your album :)!

Blackoutzangel05

NuMe2004 said:
OK. I agree that Loveya's hair is gorgeous, but Pokahontas, you've got some very pretty hair also. I just finished admiring your album :)!

Oh Pokahontas knows my feelings on her hair...I stalk, i mean view her fotki on a regular...which reminds me I need some more updates from both you ladies!!!!

Loveya

Blackoutzangel05 said:
I was reading in the Shima thread and saw this lovely head of thick, gorgeous hair who had a fotki( I love them because I stalk those..i mean preview them :lol:) and I am here checking her out and her hair is gorgeous! I mean its tailbone length and wow.........

I am going through her fotki picture's now...I would love to be like her when I grow up:grin:

Gorgeous hair Loveya.....very gorgeous!!!
THANK YOU to everybody!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Loveya

mermaid said:
Yes, girl!
In that thread, I told her to get to typing and explain her regimen, but clearly ina 73 page thread, she ain't gonna see it, lol!!

LOL!!!!!! on page 73, naw i didnt see it...LOL i stopped reading after 61!!!!! Yeah i need a life :)

My regime is simple I think. I will attach a link. http://journals.fotki.com/redhotlala/
I have my old and new regime on there. If anybody leaves any messages in my fotki, i'll answer them soon. I'm tired and i have been in lurk mode lately.

Last edited:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Oh her hair is magnificent.. I have been checking her album for the past 3 days... OMG.. thats why I did the baking soda wash today and Im loving it.. im getting ready to give up shampoo for life... Loveya keep it up omg you are my inspiration.

mermaid

Loveya said:
LOL!!!!!! on page 73, naw i didnt see it...LOL i stopped reading after 61!!!!! Yeah i need a life :)

My regime is simple I think. I will attach a link. http://journals.fotki.com/redhotlala/
I have my old and new regime on there. If anybody leaves any messages in my fotki, i'll answer them soon. I'm tired and i have been in lurk mode lately.
Thanks!
I love that it's simple- more proof that all these 30 step, 20 products regimins are not necessary!

kweenameena

Wow, your hair is beautiful! Where did you start in your journey to long hair or have you always had long hair? If not, how long did it take you to get to Tail bone length?!
gosh your hair is gorgeous!

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
Wow...I vaguely remember seeing her fotki a while ago but I could never find it again. I figured it must have been a dream or something because her hair is too gorgeous!