HairGrowth Pics That Look Strange! Is It Just Me???

SignatureBeauty

*LADIES I APOLOGIZE THE PHOTO WAS A MEANT AS A JOKE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A JOKE FROM AWHILE BACK!*

Now I have been holding my piece but I have to say this, Now I know alot of us work hard to get the growth that we need and go through strict regimens and try everything in the Book to get to our goals, But I seen a Comparison Pic that was just Unreal, I mean the Picture had been enhanced and I know others had to have noticed if I did, But the goal that they met looked like it had been colored black all the way past the waist length, and the coloring didn't even match the hair and it was all out of lines and then the end looked like a box, you can tell it had been colored because the first pic was normal and then on the second pic you could see it was the same pic but had been added to with coloring, the other side of the head is the same color as the first pic:eek:

I mean come on if you haven't made your goal that is okay but don't do us like that, we work to hard, I don't wanna call names because I am sure they know who they are, I know alot of us wear wigs & weaves but we say so. But I am sorry ya'll but this bothers me that someone would do that to get praised, I studied this pic for 3 weeks to make sure. But just be Real!! I mean I am struggling to get some length on my Twa and so are other ladies but coloring your hair goal is just Fraud then to say you made your goal with that cartoon coloring:(

Last edited:

Lusa

Wow, I think I missed that one. That's just sad if what you're saying is true. I wouldn't be surprised though. :(

Dee-Licious

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about...

BUT

It's a joke from OT... everyone knows it's obviously photoshopped, but because the thread was removed I can't post here the reason behind the pic :lachen: :lachen: Sorry, but your outrage is funny because of the story behind it

Love ya ClassyND :kiss:

mermaid

If you are talking about a siggy I think you are talking about, it was done as a joke in response to a thread (that got locked for it's adult content, lol!!) that took off a while back.
BUT, I have seen some seriously questionable pics in the years I've been here and some that I know with no doubt are pics of wigs or weaves and the posters have claimed to be natural; there is just a "way" that hair that doesn't grow out your head behaves mainly around the ends that are a dead give away.

Lusa

MsDee4 said:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about...

BUT

It's a joke from OT... everyone knows it's obviously photoshopped, but because the thread was removed I can't post here the reason behind the pic :lachen: :lachen: Sorry, but your outrage is funny because of the story behind it

Love ya ClassyND :kiss:

Darn it, it seems like every time I am gone for the weekend or something there's some crazy thread I miss and I am just loopless. :mad:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

NappyParadise said:
Now I have been holding my piece but I have to say this, Now I know alot of us work hard to get the growth that we need and go through strict regimens and try everything in the Book to get to our goals, But I seen a Comparison Pic that was just Unreal, I mean the Picture had been enhanced and I know others had to have noticed if I did, But the goal that they met looked like it had been colored black all the way past the waist length, and the coloring didn't even match the hair and it was all out of lines and then the end looked like a box, you can tell it had been colored because the first pic was normal and then on the second pic you could see it was the same pic but had been added to with coloring, the other side of the head is the same color as the first pic:eek:

I mean come on if you haven't made your goal that is okay but don't do us like that, we work to hard, I don't wanna call names because I am sure they know who they are, I know alot of us wear wigs & weaves but we say so. But I am sorry ya'll but this bothers me that someone would do that to get praised, I studied this pic for 3 weeks to make sure. But just be Real!! I mean I am struggling to get some length on my Twa and so are other ladies but coloring your hair goal is just Fraud then to say you made your goal with that cartoon coloring:(
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Are you talking about ClassyND? if so rest assured it's harmless and a joke. That is what you are talking about right?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I had to post again because I'm still laughing. OP I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but your post is so sincere and honest and I can just imagine your dismay.

SignatureBeauty

Girl I was Hot!! LOL!! Now ya'll are making me laugh, Girl ya'll better tell me something, Here I am struggling and then someone color their goal LOL!!!!

Then I do apologize for being Hot! But I thought someone was living foul for a minute. Okay I will go edit my post.

FALSE Alarm!!!

Dee-Licious

NappyParadise said:
Girl I was Hot!! LOL!! Now ya'll are making me laugh, Girl ya'll better tell me something, Here I am struggling and then someone color their goal LOL!!!!

Then I do apologize for being Hot! But I thought someone was living foul for a minute. Okay I will go edit my post.

FALSE Alarm!!!

:lachen: :lachen: don't edit.. you already been quoted and it's funny

brings back GREAT memories :lachen:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

NappyParadise said:

FALSE Alarm!!!

Thats why I'm still cracking up!!!!!!! I'll bet you was all indignant and stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all good ;)

Lusa

Okay, someone's going to have to share this 'offline' since it's in reference to a d_____ thread that I am sure was on fire! :lol:

SignatureBeauty

Okay! Ya'll got me, I am not ashame at all, I was like now wait a minute, Now I know I ain't seeing things and you mean to tell me nobody said nothing, Girl I was HOT! Now I am Laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes, Classynd You wrong for that, I was trying to keep you a secret LOL!!! Okay next time I will shut my mouth LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I am crying up in here, Ya'll just don't know how Serious I was, Somebody was gonna have to get Dismissed!! LOL!! Okay my stomach and head is hurting, Now I got People Pissed off from the Topic Pming me saying who is that living foul send me to the link LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Ladies send me to time out!!! Just know I am REAL!!!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

NappyParadise said:
Okay! Ya'll got me, I am not ashame at all, I was like now wait a minute, Now I know I ain't seeing things and you mean to tell me nobody said nothing, Girl I was HOT! Now I am Laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes, Classynd You wrong for that, I was trying to keep you a secret LOL!!! Okay next time I will shut my mouth LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I am crying up in here, Ya'll just don't know how Serious I was, Somebody was gonna have to get Dismissed!! LOL!! Okay my stomach and head is hurting, Now I got People Pissed off from the Topic Pming me saying who is that living foul send me to the link LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Ladies send me to time out!!! Just know I am REAL!!!!!

It was just an honest mistake and I could see how you thought that. It's aaaaaalllllll good :)

SignatureBeauty

Should I leave it up for the Next Person? or should I edit it? Okay, I missed that Joke! But I am cool now!!! But somebody thought it was someone else LOL!!

Dee-Licious

NappyParadise said:
Should I leave it up for the Next Person? or should I edit it? Okay, I missed that Joke! But I am cool now!!! But somebody thought it was someone else LOL!!

Leave it up!!! :D :lachen:

SignatureBeauty

angellazette said:
:lol: :lol:

Did you look at the date on the pictures?

Girl I did!! Several Times:lol: I said well maybe she meant 06/07, then I said nah the picture is Identical, I was really studying this picture and how strange it looked, I said well maybe this is where the newbie thought someone growed the 3 inches in a month, I was really trippin:lol: I was like now come on, I am gonna have to say something but not put them on blast, Now I am on Blast:lol:

carcajada

*Bre~Bre* said:
I had to post again because I'm still laughing. OP I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but your post is so sincere and honest and I can just imagine your dismay.

I had to laugh first before posting words. :lol: I was like DAMN! She don't have to put a sista on blast like that! Some members won't hesitate to put someone out there. :lachen:

Mestiza

ClassyND had me rolling when I first saw that pic in her siggy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't know the story behind it b/c as usual, I missed the thread. :ohwell:
NappyParadise, this thread has me laughing so hard when I should be sleeping hard.
It's really kinda cute and innocent! :drunk:

Dee-Licious

NappyParadise said:
Girl I did!! Several Times:lol: I said well maybe she meant 06/07, then I said nah the picture is Identical, I was really studying this picture and how strange it looked, I said well maybe this is where the newbie thought someone growed the 3 inches in a month, I was really trippin:lol: I was like now come on, I am gonna have to say something but not put them on blast, Now I am on Blast:lol:

:lol: Naw, it really is a thread that doesn't say, but it says :look:, 3 inches in one month... I'm assuming (hoping) it's an error so didn't address it when I saw it in either thread

SignatureBeauty

ClassyND said:
I had to laugh first before posting words. :lol: I was like DAMN! She don't have to put a sista on blast like that! Some members won't hesitate to put someone out there. :lachen:

Girl I am Sorry! I didn't say no names:lol: No Names at all:lol: That is why people pme'd me thinking it was other members, You can curse me out if you want to, I will understand, I Do Publicly Apologize To You!!! Next time I will shut my Mouth:) I won't say a word no matter how "Strange" it looks!

PinkSkates

Originally posted by Mermaid
If you are talking about a siggy I think you are talking about, it was done as a joke in response to a thread (that got locked for it's adult content, lol!!) that took off a while back.
BUT, I have seen some seriously questionable pics in the years I've been here and some that I know with no doubt are pics of wigs or weaves and the posters have claimed to be natural; there is just a "way" that hair that doesn't grow out your head behaves mainly around the ends that are a dead give away.

I agree. And the bolded part would make an interesting thread. Why would someone feel the need to do that:ohwell:

carcajada

NappyParadise said:
Girl I am Sorry! I didn't say no names:lol: No Names at all:lol: That is why people pme'd me thinking it was other members, You can curse me out if you want to, I will understand, I Do Publicly Apologize To You!!! Next time I will shut my Mouth:) I won't say a word no matter how "Strange" it looks!

I can't stop laughing! :lachen: I can't help but to think if I were really trying to color in my hair and stuff and pass it off as my own. My cover would have been straight up BLOWN! You are hilarious. Sorry for the confusion. The thread my siggy came from happened on OT forum.

I even messed up with the pencil tool and you put that on blast too. LMAO! I can't breathe. :lachen: :lachen:

mermaid

pinkskates said:

I agree. And the bolded part would make an interesting thread. Why would someone feel the need to do that:ohwell:

Girl, I don't know!!
I think those are the same people that have to embellish stories in real life to make themselves interesting (you know, the "one-uppers") or to "keep up" with others or just folks that realllly wish they had that long hair and make up a fantasy hair life for the internet.:confused:

SignatureBeauty

ClassyND said:
I can't stop laughing! :lachen: I can't help but to think if I were really trying to color in my hair and stuff and pass it off as my own. My cover would have been straight up BLOWN! You are hilarious. Sorry for the confusion. The thread my siggy came from happened on OT forum.

I even messed up with the pencil tool and you put that on blast too. LMAO! I can't breathe. :lachen: :lachen:

Girl I was studying that comparision, I even called my kids to look at it and tell me if it has been colored or if it was just me:lol: I am Looking out for LHCF Members because I know we work hard to get to our goals LOL!! AAnd then have someone color their goals I was HOT:mad: Lol!! I had to address the issue LOL!!!!!!! It was bothering me for 3 weeks!! LOL!!!

carcajada

*Bre~Bre* said:
Thats why I'm still cracking up!!!!!!! I'll bet you was all indignant and stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all good ;)

Yeah it's all gravy. Got my behind gigglin in the dark over this and I need to be asleep! :lol: