Infusium23 leave-in treatment does it work on you 4a's and b's?

Does infusium 23 leave in treatment work for you 4a's and b's?

• Total voters

hottestdiva19

:bouncy:I know you all have discussed this over a million times but im a newbie and im still catching up to you hair guru's :grin: I've been reading that a lot of you love this stuff but I don't know if my 4b hair is gunna have it. What do you 4a's and b's think of it?

RubyWoo

I love it! It really strengthens my hair and helps stop breakage. I've used the one for relaxed/chemically treated hair.

dimpalz

ITA with Naurelle, I worked great on my relaxed hair. I used the same one, in the spray bottle with the blue cap.

TemiLnd

It works great on my hair, esp. when im in braids. I always spray it on with braid spray every 2 days. And when im out of braids it is the first thing that goes on my hair after a wash. Great stuff

nikkivale

YES and Yes! I am not the best at routines but it took me a while to notice that it was the Infusium 23 keeping my hair so strong. I had stopped using it and noticed the difference. I put it back into my routine (the Moisturelogue?) leave in and my hair is happier.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I just started using the Infusium 23 Original Leave-in Treatment...it's still too soon to tell whether it's working for my hair or not. ;)

crlsweetie912

Yes! I used this for years (before I found the boards) I think this is one of the reasons that I had any hair left on my head after all I did to it.

mscocoface

I don't use it by itself but I put it in my daily spritzer and yes I would say it has made a difference.

GoldenBreeze

I used the original once, and it didn't work for me. It made my hair hard, dry, and brittle. Since everyone's hair is different (even within the same hair type), you may need to just try it and see how it works for you.

Isis

I started out with Infusium 23 in 2003 on LHCF and the protein in it caused my hair to shed. My hair is sensitive to protein. I don't know if the formula is the same or not now but I had to use another leave-in.

tricie

I have used Infusium 23 for years and think that it keeps my hair strong, esp during those times that I wasn't treating it right!

hottestdiva19

Well it looks like im gunna give it a try then. This one has to work because every other one I tried hasn't:perplexed Thanks for the replys everyone.

LocksOfLuV

Poohbear said:
I just started using the Infusium 23 Original Leave-in Treatment...it's still too soon to tell whether it's working for my hair or not. ;)

Poohbear your hair looks great!:eek: My goodness!

Are you still using the AB's Kids's Organics shea Butter lotion?

BrooklynSouth

I use it now on all my hair. I was focusing so much on my ends and roots; I realized when I started combing again that my length between ends and roots was weak. I recently started using Infusium 23 Original on the entire length and I'm waiting for results. Used alone it hardens my hair so I moisturize well and it helps keep the softness intact.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Yes I've been using this in my hair ever since I was a little girl. :) This will forever be a staple of mine. ;)

Angelicus

I only use this product when I have braids. It keeps my hair from breaking. I dilute it with equal parts of water.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
LocksOfLuV said:
Poohbear your hair looks great!:eek: My goodness!

Are you still using the AB's Kids's Organics shea Butter lotion?
Thank you LocksOfLuV! :grin:

I am no longer using that Kid's Organics lotion. After I ran out, I decided to try BB Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion with Castor Oil and Aloe. This moisturizer has been working great for my hair. ;)

aurora3140

For a long time, this was the only product line used. (I still occasionally use the poo and con.) I've used the original, extra body, and the moisturizing leave-ins. I loved them all! They made my hair very soft, shiny, and strong!

tkj25

yes, but not straight out of the bottle:) i mix it in with my homemade moisturising spray. it's too runny for my 4a hair otherwise.

Barbara

Princess
It works very well in detangling my type 4a/b hair. Thanks to my hair stylist's recommendation, I would have never considered using it. It gives very good slip, so I don't have to mix it with anything. I use the original formula, which can be found at Walmart. This is a definite "keeper." I highly recommend it.

Suggestion: Add some oil to your Infusium 23. This will keep the hair from drying out, especially those who use it several times a week.