Snowdrift Farm sent someone else's order to me and I REALLY want to keep it!!

Seeking8Rights

HoneyDew said:
I knew only you guys would know where I am coming from.

The parcel has my name and address on the outside, but a guy in Washington state is on the invoice.

He got:

one pound of shea butter
16 oz. sweet almond oil
16 oz. Aloe butter
1 pound of Beeswax granules
8 oz. Rosemary oil

I called them and got a voicemail. Left a message but no one called back. I am going to send an email on Monday.

But the longer those goodies are sitting in my house the more I want to use them!!! :angeldevi

I recently ordered a bottle of Marine Collagen from them so they must have had some mix up. Thankfully, I did get my order. Meanwhile there is some guy in Washington State like :mad: .

HEYYYYY! That's my order! :grin:

LaNecia

Letitia said:
HoneyDew, Now on the real side. If they wanted me to pay to ship them back, I would tell they are not getting. It's not your responsiblity to pay to send it back for their mistake. If then sent me a shipping slipping, I would send them back no problem. I am sure they will not make you pay to ship it back. (more than likely they will let you keep it. So many company trash returns anyway.)

This is what I was thinking too. Especially because of the nature of the product. If it were clothes or something electronic, that would be a different story but something like this...it's probably yours but I'm really glad you at least tried to contact the parties involved.

You're awesome HD!! :notworthy

jtsupanova

The little devil on my left shoulder told me to tell you....
You better keep those products! Girl call them back all dramatic and upset and be like
"I was so excited when I opened the box, I thought it was a gift from my SO, so I used the shea butter right away" then whimper and say
"I should have known he never buys me any thing hmp"
I betcha they'l let ya keep it:)

The angel over here on the right said to deliver the package personaly and ask for the recipe for those yummy ingredients. I..I mean she wants to know measurements tps, tlbs, oz. ect.

Tee

VWVixxen said:
This is what I was thinking too. Especially because of the nature of the product. If it were clothes or something electronic, that would be a different story but something like this...it's probably yours but I'm really glad you at least tried to contact the parties involved.

You're awesome HD!! :notworthy

She really is!:)

Jaegermany

Technically that was their mistake and it had your name on it so...:grin:

Naw I believe in Karma and if you dont return it you will probably lose something of yours somehow...But I might send back one less product for my troubles....you know post office and all :look:

HoneyDew

jtsupanova said:
The little devil on my left shoulder told me to tell you....
You better keep those products! Girl call them back all dramatic and upset and be like
"I was so excited when I opened the box, I thought it was a gift from my SO, so I used the shea butter right away" then whimper and say
"I should have known he never buys me any thing hmp"
I betcha they'l let ya keep it:)

The angel over here on the right said to deliver the package personaly and ask for the recipe for those yummy ingredients. I..I mean she wants to know measurements tps, tlbs, oz. ect.

This is cute. :)

YES!! I want to know his recipies, too. I was looking at this bad boy again, he has 32 oz. of sweet almond oil - not 16!. Let me find out he was making a rosemary EO and almond oil scalp massage concoction!! I want to know what he was mixing up with this stuff. :)

HoneyDew

bmoreflyygirl said:
So what was a man going to do with those products? :confused:

Someone suggested that maybe he is a dread (because of the beeswax). Isn't rosemary a nice growth aid? Maybe he was trying to boost his growth with some scalp massages.

I really want to know, too. :lol:

MommaMayhann

HoneyDew said:
I wonder what he was going to do with the beeswax? :confused:

He could be making soap... The butters could act as part of the fat and I am preety sure a little beeswax in soap makes it a little harder...

SpiritJunkie

hmmm...i would want to keep it so badly but i would end up calling the company.

who knows...since it was their mistake not yours..they may end up giving it to you anyway!!!

;) ;)

thesweetone

HoneyDew said:
Someone suggested that maybe he is a dread (because of the beeswax). Isn't rosemary a nice growth aid? Maybe he was trying to boost his growth with some scalp massages.

I really want to know, too. :lol:

It looks to me like he may be making some kind of hair moisturizer. Beeswax is a commonly used emulsifier, especially in natural products (for binding water and oil together in lotions, etc). Honeydew, if you can get in contact with him, ask him for his recipe and instructions. I'm in the market for a good hair moisturizer and am searching high and low for a good recipe to make my own. My husband laughs at me because LHCF has turned me into such a mixologist! I brought home a double boiler last week! Not for melting chocoloate or anything to do with food, but strictly for my hair concoctions. LOL!

OhmyKimB

I think you should keep trying, they'll prolly tell you to keep it, but try anyways so you get to keep it.

HoneyDew

:look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

Okay, they called and left me a message today. They are sending UPS to come and get the package. But they did thank me.

I should get a little of that Rosemary essential oil. He won't miss it. :lol:

Well, if he is anything like you ladies, he WOULD notice that some of the oil is gone. :lol:

mermaid

HoneyDew said:

Okay, they called and left me a message today. They are sending UPS to come and get the package. But they did thank me.

I should get a little of that Rosemary essential oil. He won't miss it. :lol:

Well, if he is anything like you ladies, he WOULD notice that some of the oil is gone. :lol:
Aww, that bites!
I guess the order was too pricey for them to just let you keep it.

HoneyDew

"We really want to thank you for contacting us."

:perplexed

I am a regular customer. I thought they would have at least given me a discount off my next order or SOMETHING!!

Oh well...

chayil0427

well as long as you ATTEMPTED to contact them...then that's the best you can do right lol.:lol: You did the right thing girl. God will reward you ... and when he does you can share whatever he hooks you up with with the rest of the PJs on the board!

Chayil

Tamrin

unapologetic
HoneyDew said:

I am a regular customer. I thought they would have at least given me a discount off my next order or SOMETHING!!

Oh well...

Is it going straight to him or back to the company? If its going to him. put a not in it with an email addy and ask about the stuff he plans on making with it and tell him about lhcf...

GoldenBreeze

HoneyDew said:

Oh well...

Don't worry, good things always come back to you. You'll get something even better somewhere down the line.