Michelle3147 where have you been hiding? AMAZING PROGRESS!

cmw45

No seriously, where have you been hiding?:mad:
Where is your fotki?:mad:
Where are your tutorials?:mad:

Your hair is gorgeous...your progress amazing...so, can I have your pw?

Cmw

Okay...I'm sorry I uhhhhhh...borrowed this. :cool: I stole these pics from her siggy just to make this thread I hope she doesn't mind *looks sheepish*

cmw45

ak46,

you've had some pretty great progress yourself missy...*off to stalk new album*

VelvetRain

Sorry was late finding this. I am not really a regular on this board. I spend most of my time on off topic. Thanks for your kind words. I really hate that siggy but wanted to keep it to encourage folks that you can make decent progress with a good routine. It doesn't have to take forever and a day to show progress.

HoneyDew

But I think your progress is a very nice and realistic way to view things!

I think sometimes we get the idea that it will take 6 months a boom HAIR DOWN OUR BACKS!!

You progress is very realistic and encouraging.

You are killing me with that Fotki password, though! :lol:

hothair

Love the thickness! I swear when I saw your siggy pics in passing I thought you were showing different protective wigs/ falls - so what's your reggie? - what u taking? - products [pls don't come up with any new product not in my stash *crosses fingers*]

VelvetRain

tarheelgurl said:
I saw her hair in real life and it is absolutely fantabulous!

LOL. Fantabolous. Girl your something else. I need to get my butt up to WS so we can hang out one weekend.

Sorry yall I am super slow. Here's my regime. Gonna warn you though it's extremley simple and doesn't require a boatload of products, supplments, MTG, BT and the like. I don't use any of that stuff anyway.

Wash and Set weekly using Nexxus Therapee Shampoo.
Follow up with Nexxus Keraphix for a lite protein treatment.
Deep conditioning under the dryer with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner with a bit of Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment for 30 mins.
Set with Elasta QP Design Foam

Monthly I do a heavy duty protein treatment with nexxus emergencee.

Aside from that I use caruso rollers for styling. Haven't picked up a curling iron to my head in three years. Been on this regime for the three years.

That's it girls. Told ya it was simple:D :) :lol: :grin:

gymfreak336

michelle3147 said:
LOL. Fantabolous. Girl your something else. I need to get my butt up to WS so we can hang out one weekend.

Sorry yall I am super slow. Here's my regime. Gonna warn you though it's extremley simple and doesn't require a boatload of products, supplments, MTG, BT and the like. I don't use any of that stuff anyway.

Wash and Set weekly using Nexxus Therapee Shampoo.
Follow up with Nexxus Keraphix for a lite protein treatment.
Deep conditioning under the dryer with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner with a bit of Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment for 30 mins.
Set with Elasta QP Design Foam

Monthly I do a heavy duty protein treatment with nexxus emergencee.

Aside from that I use caruso rollers for styling. Haven't picked up a curling iron to my head in three years. Been on this regime for the three years.

That's it girls. Told ya it was simple:D :) :lol: :grin:

That is simple but apparently very effective. Hey, how far are you from greensboro. I wanna see in person:p ...I promise I won't grab it:look: :D

Lusa

I just checked out her album, what a transformation! She's definitely on my inspiration list given where her hair was when she started her journey. I like the looks of that regime too, simple and to the point!