Snowdrift Farm sent someone else's order to me and I REALLY want to keep it!!

HoneyDew

I knew only you guys would know where I am coming from.

The parcel has my name and address on the outside, but a guy in Washington state is on the invoice.

He got:

one pound of shea butter
16 oz. sweet almond oil
16 oz. Aloe butter
1 pound of Beeswax granules
8 oz. Rosemary oil

I called them and got a voicemail. Left a message but no one called back. I am going to send an email on Monday.

But the longer those goodies are sitting in my house the more I want to use them!!! :angeldevi

I recently ordered a bottle of Marine Collagen from them so they must have had some mix up. Thankfully, I did get my order. Meanwhile there is some guy in Washington State like :mad: .

gymfreak336

HoneyDew said:
I knew only you guys would know where I am coming from.

The parcel has my name and address on the outside, but a guy in Washington state is on the invoice.

He got:

one pound of shea butter
16 oz. sweet almond oil
16 oz. Aloe butter
1 pound of Beeswax granules
8 oz. Rosemary oil

I called them and got a voicemail. Left a message but no one called back. I am going to send an email on Monday.

But the longer those goodies are sitting in my house the more I want to use them!!! :angeldevi

I recently ordered a bottle of Marine Collagen from them so they must have had some mix up. Thankfully, I did get my order. Meanwhile there is some guy in Washington State like :mad: .

Package what package :sekret:

LaNecia

:angeldevi

That's a score! :lol:

I'd want to keep it too but I'd send it on... but man oh man...:lick:

HoneyDew

And yall the shea butter is in a sealed foil pouch. I have been squeezing it and it feels so good in there. I want to rip it open SO bad. But, I know when I get in touch with them they are going to want the stuff. It was a $70 order!

Blackoutzangel05

Oh it would be so hard for me to not keep those products..I want some shea butter and aloe butter...

You are doing the right thing by returning them..............................

Yup that's right!

HoneyDew

Blackoutzangel05 said:
Oh it would be so hard for me to not keep those products..I want some shea butter and aloe butter...

You are doing the right thing by returning them..............................

Yup that's right!

I do want to send them back. But i don't want to have to pay for shipping. If Snowdrift gives me a store credit or something, I will pay for these to be shipped to him. I was going to suggest that when I talk to them.

I am being good. I know if somebody had my Marine Collagen I just ordered I would be pissed. I'd be right on the phone with Snowdrift getting them to resend!

Empress Yahudah

HoneyDew said:
And yall the shea butter is in a sealed foil pouch. I have been squeezing it and it feels so good in there. I want to rip it open SO bad. But, I know when I get in touch with them they are going to want the stuff. It was a $70 order!

:rofl: I dig where ur commin from id be that way to ...that is a score!! but theres a guy out there missing his products.. its hard but ur doing the right thing

Averoigne

You are a good woman, Honey Dew. I'm hoping the company lets you keep the package because of your honesty.

HoneyDew

Averoigne said:
You are a good woman, Honey Dew. I'm hoping the company lets you keep the package because of your honesty.

me too!!!

I would have SO MUCH fun using that stuff. I would be right on the recipe board getting some tips.

mermaid

Washington state? I'm in washington, it must be my order. You should give it to me now.
:look:
Oh well, I know if you kept it then you would have something go haywire with your own orders in the future...:ohwell:

bocagirl

I'm pretty sure you won't have to pay for the shipping. I got two orders from LUSH and MAC that were actually for someone else, and they let me keep it plus sent my order express so you may get lucky.

LaNecia

gymfreak336 said:
Here comes VW trying to the right thing:huh: .....:D

:lol: I truly believe in Karma or whatever label one chooses to put on it. :yep:

Now, Honeydew, you step AWAY from that foil package this instant!!

sareca

VWVixxen said:
:lol: I truly believe in Karma or whatever label one chooses to put on it. :yep:

That's my girl! :D

indigodiva

bocagirl said:
I'm pretty sure you won't have to pay for the shipping. I got two orders from LUSH and MAC that were actually for someone else, and they let me keep it plus sent my order express so you may get lucky.

OOH LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY YOU!!

gymfreak336

VWVixxen said:

:hammer: I know I know....send it back Honeydew;)

HoneyDew

VWVixxen said:

I know girl. I just could not help squeezing it. :lol:

I got it on Wednesday of this week and I have looked at his stuff everyday since then. That aloe butter looks amazing. I may have to get some of that stuff!

I am going to try contacting them again on Monday. I did google this guy and could not find any contact information. I am sure I could get his home number based on the address, though. I have just been too busy and lazy to go that far.

Last edited:

hothair

This happened to me with a big ole bottle of almond oil. I called the company and they pretty much told me to keep it:look: and apologised for mixing up the orders but $70?

kally

HoneyDew said:
I wonder what he was going to do with the beeswax? :confused:

Maybe he is a dread? I would be tempted to keep it too, but that is good you are doing the right thing.

schipperchow1

Too funny:lachen: I especially like the package???What package?? The shea butter wouldn't tempt me but ohhh to have the aloe butter ...:rolleyes: My hair prefers aloe to shea....but you are doing the right thing by contacting the company...:clapping:

Tee

VWVixxen said:

This is so me. Karma is a beyouch!!!

HoneyDew, Now on the real side. If they wanted me to pay to ship them back, I would tell they are not getting. It's not your responsiblity to pay to send it back for their mistake. If then sent me a shipping slipping, I would send them back no problem. Or give me a credit on my account that would make it worth my time, and GAS!! I am sure they will not make you pay to ship it back. (more than likely they will let you keep it. So many company trash returns anyway.)

Tee

HoneyDew said:
I know girl. I just could not help squeezing it. :lol:

I got it on Wednesday of this week and I have looked at his stuff everyday since then. That aloe butter looks amazing. I may have to get some of that stuff!

I am going to try contacting them again on Monday. I did google this guy and could not find any contact information. I am sure I could get his home number based on the address, though. I have just been too busy and lazy to go that far.

Awhh, look at you. :) Now, I wouldn't send it to him. More than likely, the company has already re-shipped his products. So he could end up with 2 shipments (and at your expence.) Naaa, let the company deal with him.