NIKOS' T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE!!!

texasqt

Nice & Wavy said:
Oh wow....I'm so honored and blessed to have been apart of the t-shirt design and see that it was the one chosen. Silvergirl, you are the bomb! Congratulations!!!!

Texasqt, I want to thank you so much for all your HARD WORK in getting these t-shirts completed. You are a very special lady and I want to have you on my team for any business venture. You are also trying to organize the 2008 conference and I truly applaude you...we all should be thankful that you are apart of LHCF!

Blessing to you, always!

Thank you for such a heartfelt message Nice & Wavy! And thank you to all those who have expressed their appreciation and support. It's truly a blessing that LHCF exists for us all! The ideas and knowledge shared and the opportunity to be connected to such a great group of people on this board is definitely PRICELESS!!!

crlsweetie912

This is sooo HOT! You took care of this very well Texas! You even have plus sizes as well as the kids sizes! WAY TO GO!

Ms Lala

These are really nice. I appreciate those who took time to do designs and get things done. I know I will order one.

HealthyHair2007

Just placed my order. So what day should we submit our Pic's stylin and profilin our beautiful T-Shirts and Fly, healthy hairstyles? Labor Day?:grin:

divinefavor

Thanks so much!

I'll probably make a purchase next week. I've spent so much money this week. So, I think next week I'll have Nikko's T-Shirt and a couple of items from SummerRain's online boutique on my list for next week.

Maa Maa omo mti

GoingNatural said:
Ditto. I'm trying the adult small though b/c it says it equals to a woman's dress size 0-2. I'm 110 and 5'4.

ETA: Just bought my shirt!

Ok that's good to know. Let me know how they fit.

silvergirl

Nice & Wavy said:
Oh wow....I'm so honored and blessed to have been apart of the t-shirt design and see that it was the one chosen. Silvergirl, you are the bomb! Congratulations!!!!

Texasqt, I want to thank you so much for all your HARD WORK in getting these t-shirts completed. You are a very special lady and I want to have you on my team for any business venture. You are also trying to organize the 2008 conference and I truly applaude you...we all should be thankful that you are apart of LHCF!

Blessing to you, always!

Much thanks to Texasqt for the hard work you did on this contest PLUS what your doing for the conference! Amazing.

And to Nice & Wavy! The shirt design was her idea:yay: i just drew it. so without her we'd all have nothing.

Thanks again Texasqt, the shirts look great! also pls pls pm me when you get the black shirt/white print in. id love to order one of those. :)

CarLiTa

oooh i like them a lot! will get one for sure

now would i wear them out? :lol: can't have ppl ask me what that means!

MrsHouston

Hey I just wanted to post that I also think we need an "Are you Nikko's Cousin" bracelet also, b/c people would be more than likely to wear it everyday versus the T-shirt. Just thinking...

asubeauty

CarLiTa said:
oooh i like them a lot! will get one for sure

now would i wear them out? :lol: can't have ppl ask me what that means!

I know! But I'm going to get one anyway, even as broke as I am. :lol:

ChocoKitty

YAY! I want one. I definitely have to get one in black. Thanks to all who were involved in the process of getting thing together. :yep:

SeatownSista

Great job ladies, the tshirts look great! I wish the women's tshirts came in as many colors as the men's tshirts! I'll be placing my order!! :D

GoldenBreeze

asubeauty said:
I know! But I'm going to get one anyway, even as broke as I am. :lol:

Girl, talking about broke, I SO have that situation covered. I'm checking my budget now to see where I can squeeze out some tee shirt money.:lol:

PinkSkates

I started a thread "My Nikos' Tshirt Just Arrived" when mines arrived; I took a picture with my Nikos' T and posted it.