HairGrowth Pics That Look Strange! Is It Just Me???

Dee-Licious

mermaid said:
Girl, I don't know!!
I think those are the same people that have to embellish stories in real life to make themselves interesting (you know, the "one-uppers") or to "keep up" with others or just folks that realllly wish they had that long hair and make up a fantasy hair life for the internet.:confused:

fantasy hair life :lachen: :lachen:

this thread is HILARIOUS!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

ClassyND said:
Yeah it's all gravy. Got my behind gigglin in the dark over this and I need to be asleep! :lol:
I'm still just a giggling too. I turned my computer off but now I'm on my blackberry reading this cuz its funny. Again op I am laughing with you not really at you. Ok maybe I'm laughing at u a little teeny bit. This thread is just tooooo funny and cute. Nite ladies. Classy get to sleep lady!

Ronda123

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing...:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: This thread is too funny!!!

I was like, who is she talking about -- who has pretended to make amazing progress...:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

PinkSkates

Originally Posted by mermaid
Girl, I don't know!!
I think those are the same people that have to embellish stories in real life to make themselves interesting (you know, the "one-uppers") or to "keep up" with others or just folks that realllly wish they had that long hair and make up a fantasy hair life for the internet.:confused:
...a fantasy hair life...:lachen: :lol: :lachen:

mermaid

Lol!!
C'mon!! You know what I'm talking a out, hahahahahaaaaa!!
People who want that long hair sooooooo bad that they plop some cheap a** wig on their head and post a pic saying they "grew" their hair by eating this, washing with that, and wearing their hair like this!:lol:

SignatureBeauty

mermaid said:
Lol!!
People who want that long hair sooooooo bad that they plop some cheap a** wig on their head and post a pic saying they "grew" their hair by eating this, washing with that, and wearing their hair like this!:lol:

I believe you! I have seen some that I question, and you are so right!!

blue_flower

mermaid said:
Lol!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that. I have seen it too many times before. Fantasy Hair Life!!! LOL

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL, I did the same thing wks ago, I thought the first date was suppose to be 06/06/06, but the color and ends of one side was making it hard for me to believe, I even noticed that the pics were identical too :lachen: I analyze things too darn much for real.

I'm glad it was a joke, too bad I missed it. If anyone wants to share PM me :look:

LOL @ fantasy hair life.
NappyParadise said:
Girl I did!! Several Times:lol: I said well maybe she meant 06/07, then I said nah the picture is Identical, I was really studying this picture and how strange it looked, I said well maybe this is where the newbie thought someone growed the 3 inches in a month, I was really trippin:lol: I was like now come on, I am gonna have to say something but not put them on blast, Now I am on Blast:lol:

seraphinelle

This thread is hilarious.

From the description I knew exactly who she was talking about, and I just started cracking up.

LOL, You know Classy, can never do a fake progress picture because people are watching her like a hawk.

:lachen:

MAN THAT THREAD WAS WIKKID.

I get a bit sentimental everytime I think about it

*tear tear*

Chyna Red

Hilarious! I'm over here cracking up at you studying that photo for 3 weeks and I know people must think I have gone mad. Too funny! Nappy Paradise, Thanks for the laugh. :lol::lachen:

carcajada

seraphinelle said:
This thread is hilarious.

From the description I knew exactly who she was talking about, and I just started cracking up.

LOL, You know Classy, can never do a fake progress picture because people are watching her like a hawk.

:lachen:

MAN THAT THREAD WAS WIKKID.

I get a bit sentimental everytime I think about it

*tear tear*

I thought about that! I can just imagine comments like, "She know she didn't get no trim last week! Look at her ends! They looked colored in.":lol:

lisana

^^^I knew something was off about that pic, but I just never took the time to really notice. It's amazing how some folks miss everything and others pick up things like a hawk. This thread is so funny! I wish I had been there at te beginning.

Tee

Yes, I remember this. She is just darn funny! You know LHCF is not going to let a fraud pass through here without them all. Dont feel bad OP.

Classy you still have me rolling thinking about that pic! If you look at the dates on her pic, she said she grew about 4 or 5 inches in a day. lol.

Last edited:

hothair

NappyParadise said:
Girl I was studying that comparision, I even called my kids to look at it and tell me if it has been colored or if it was just me:lol: I am Looking out for LHCF Members because I know we work hard to get to our goals LOL!! AAnd then have someone color their goals I was HOT:mad: Lol!! I had to address the issue LOL!!!!!!! It was bothering me for 3 weeks!! LOL!!!

:lachen: :lachen: I have to say I got caught by her comparison shots a couple of weeks ago, but figured it had to be a joke cause it was sooo obvious. But I got over it in like 10 mins so 3 weeks?! Girl, you're real! :lachen: ok can someone pm the joke?

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Hmmmm.....:think:

So you say that I could use the color pallette to make my appear longer??!!??? Why I want to do that? I mean, that would just make me a liar and a conniving, dishonest itch, right?:look:

*Serenity trying out colors* :sekret::lol:

hothair

:lol: You're not right giving people ideas! Newbies, the picture in question was a joke most LHCF long hair ladies DO have long hair. Don't they?:look:j/k
Serenity_Peace said:
Hmmmm.....:think:

So you say that I could use the color pallette to make my appear longer??!!??? Why I want to do that? I mean, that would just make me a liar and a conniving, dishonest itch, right?:look:

*Serenity trying out colors* :sekret::lol:

Whimsy

NappyParadise said:
Now I have been holding my piece but I have to say this, Now I know alot of us work hard to get the growth that we need and go through strict regimens and try everything in the Book to get to our goals, But I seen a Comparison Pic that was just Unreal, I mean the Picture had been enhanced and I know others had to have noticed if I did, But the goal that they met looked like it had been colored black all the way past the waist length, and the coloring didn't even match the hair and it was all out of lines and then the end looked like a box, you can tell it had been colored because the first pic was normal and then on the second pic you could see it was the same pic but had been added to with coloring, the other side of the head is the same color as the first pic:eek:

I mean come on if you haven't made your goal that is okay but don't do us like that, we work to hard, I don't wanna call names because I am sure they know who they are, I know alot of us wear wigs & weaves but we say so. But I am sorry ya'll but this bothers me that someone would do that to get praised, I studied this pic for 3 weeks to make sure. But just be Real!! I mean I am struggling to get some length on my Twa and so are other ladies but coloring your hair goal is just Fraud then to say you made your goal with that cartoon coloring:(

Oh my gosh, this is hysterical!! I didn't see the photo though now I wish I did. I have noticed some comparison photos that look suspect, but nothing to that degree. That's funny as hell!!

ThursdayGirl

NappyParadise said:
Now I have been holding my piece but I have to say this, Now I know alot of us work hard to get the growth that we need and go through strict regimens and try everything in the Book to get to our goals, But I seen a Comparison Pic that was just Unreal, I mean the Picture had been enhanced and I know others had to have noticed if I did, But the goal that they met looked like it had been colored black all the way past the waist length, and the coloring didn't even match the hair and it was all out of lines and then the end looked like a box, you can tell it had been colored because the first pic was normal and then on the second pic you could see it was the same pic but had been added to with coloring, the other side of the head is the same color as the first pic:eek:

I mean come on if you haven't made your goal that is okay but don't do us like that, we work to hard, I don't wanna call names because I am sure they know who they are, I know alot of us wear wigs & weaves but we say so. But I am sorry ya'll but this bothers me that someone would do that to get praised, I studied this pic for 3 weeks to make sure. But just be Real!! I mean I am struggling to get some length on my Twa and so are other ladies but coloring your hair goal is just Fraud then to say you made your goal with that cartoon coloring:(

I know the pic of which you speak. It was meant to be a joke.

Bosslady1

NappyParadise said:

lmaoooooooooo.:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

pistachio

I noticed and was pissed at first but now that I think about it, I do remember that the before pic was 6/6/07 and the after was 6/7/07 :lachen: :lachen:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
:lachen: I'm crying from laughing so hard. When I first saw the pic, I knew it was a joke because of the dates and the all too obvious paint job. It's even more funny now though! Sorry NappyParadise, I don't mean to laugh at you.

cutiebe2

I know which one you are talking about and it was a joke
I haven't read the whole thread but just to let you know, I know many people who will but photoshoped pics in their siggy to show where they want to be in 1 or 2 years...not to fool people into thinking that is where they are now.

there was on pic that was sooooo photoshopped to me. the growth in a short period if time was not possible, but people beleved it.

*Michelle*

nubianqt86 said:
:lachen: I'm crying from laughing so hard. When I first saw the pic, I knew it was a joke because of the dates and the all too obvious paint job. It's even more funny now though! Sorry NappyParadise, I don't mean to laugh at you.

I agree! This is the funniest thread i have read in a LONG time, if not ever. I could "feel" how HOT she was, as I was reading the OP...LOL!

I too have seen some questionable pix...I use PS in my daily life and have for years, its pretty hard to fool me.

dreamer26

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
This is tooo funny. I needed the laugh. I saw the pictures and I thought something was wrong but I've seen other's so I just let people claim what they must to have a good day.

Dee-Licious

dreamer26 said:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
This is tooo funny. I needed the laugh. I saw the pictures and I thought something was wrong but I've seen other's so I just let people claim what they must to have a good day.

claim what they must :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: