End of July Length Check Pics

Honi

There is no board.
Very pretty. That tail is something else in that January shot. I don't feel so bad about my tail now. It is what it is.

Drtondalia

I get surprised by my progress. I didn't feel like my hair was even getting longer even though both of my hairdressers were saying it was. If I can recommend anything it is to always take pics every few months. This length check really encouraged me to keep on pushing toward my goal of waist length. I really feel like its doable because I have the pictures to look back at from the past few years that show all the progress I have made.

Last edited:

Dak

What great progression pictures, you're going to be waist length in no time. :yep:

JJamiah

Drtondalia your hair is beautiful.... OMG

(PEOPLE, her hair is SO DARN BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON)

I am sorry I had to state it because the pictures are awesome, but so amazing in person... :)

CONGRATULATIONS :congrats:

Drtondalia

Very pretty. That tail is something else in that January shot. I don't feel so bad about my tail now. It is what it is.

We just have to consider that tail the lead hair, that is leading the path for those side hairs..:yep:

newgrowth15

Drtondalia, great progress. I really like the U shape of your hair in the flat iron picture. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll make waist length before you know it.

JerriBlank

@Chicoro , @yaya24

I deep condition twice a month with a mix I put together
some kind of moisturizing conditioner like Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration with a little EVOO, a few drops of Peppermint Oil, and TruAGE Max ( http://morinda.com/3205354)

I usually leave it in overnight but if I cant I let it sit for a few hours or get under my hooded dryer for 30 minutes.

At home I put my hair in six ponytails twisted and let it air dry then put leave in conditioner either Cantu Shea Butter Leave in or Giovanni Direct Leave in and seal with virgin Coconut Oil or Moroccan Oil.
I Braid it in 8 braids straight back. The braids make a great braid out style.

In the salon I get it blown out and flat-ironed. I try to only do this once a month.

I moisturize and seal like every other day.

Can you elaborate on the
TruAGE max please? Like, how do you use it? What is the consistency of the product?

bellebebe

So... I just renewed my subscription and I'm glad you tagged me in here (late but still here). lol Great progress, doll. I'm proud of you & keep up the good work.

Drtondalia

Can you elaborate on the
TruAGE max please? Like, how do you use it? What is the consistency of the product?

I mix the Max with the conditioner base with a spoon. Max is like a juice with a slight thickness not very thick but not thin. Hooper this helps.

nicole625

Thanks for the tag! I absolutely love your hair! Seeing your progress has given me the inspiration I need to get off the lazy wagon. Keep it up!