KeraCare Moisturizing Deep Conditioner or KeraCare Humecto?

Kera Care Deep Moisturizing Conditioner or Kera Care Humecto

• Deep Moisturizing Conditioner

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Humecto

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters

LongiLox

I'm hitting the BSS store tomorrow and I need a new deep moisturizing conditioner. I'm stuck between Kera Care's Deep Moisturizing Conditioner and Kera Care's Humecto. Which one is better?

chebaby

i dint know they had deep conditioner but i am IM LOVE with the humecto. i deep condition with that with heat for like 30-45 minutes and BAM my hair is all righty then

Namilani

I didn't know they had deep conditioner but I am IM LOVE with the humecto. i deep condition with that with heat for like 30-45 minutes and BAM my hair is all righty then

What she said. Do you have a pic? I was thinking about trying the Restorative Masque, but if they have a moisturizing deep conditioner, that'll be added to my "cart", too! I'm even thinking of re-trying Humecto in the tub after a year away. *Sigh* When the weather gets warm and I think my pjism is cured...

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
This moisturizing conditioner have not seen it in bss only use Humecto. Give us a review when you try it.

NeeSee

I ordered the moisturizing mask from Paynes Beauty a while back. I love that one. I like it much more that Humecto. It is a much thicker consistency and my hair felt really moisturized after using it plus it had more strength.

LongiLox

What she said. Do you have a pic? I was thinking about trying the Restorative Masque, but if they have a moisturizing deep conditioner, that'll be added to my "cart", too! I'm even thinking of re-trying Humecto in the tub after a year away. *Sigh* When the weather gets warm and I think my pjism is cured...

I first noticed the moisturizing conditioner in one of Sistaslick's articles (http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...a_moisturizing_conditioner.html?page=3&cat=69) and I also saw it at the BSS yesterday, but I didn't take note as to whether it was for color treated hair/itchy & dry scalp. The ones I can find online, per amazon, are for color treated and dry and itchy scalp: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...ld-keywords=KeraCare+Moisturizing+Conditioner

But I ended up going with the Humecto because it seems like that's what most people on here rave about. I know a lot of people have mentioned that humecto in the tub inbetter than the one in the bottle. I couldn't find the one in the tub so I ended up buying the bottle. Is there much of a difference between the two? Am I missing out on much by using the bottle?

cocoagirl

I bought the Humecto after reading all of the reviews on here. The first time I used it, it seemed to work alright, but went downhill from there. Doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I am now using it for pre poo's and will not be repurcahsing...good luck!

morehairplease

I never knew Keracare had a moisturizing deep conditioner. I tried the humecto some time ago and it did not work for me. My scalp began itching really bad and continued for a couple of days after I use it.

Nanyanika

Let me tell ya DA REAL TRUTH keracare Moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair is AMAZING the slip and moisture is OUTTA DIS WORLD I tried humecto its CRAP, no moisture whatsoever, it always left my hair hard.

star

Both are good the deep is just one step up from the Humecto. I use both by alternating them and using deep when I use heavy protein.