First Time Use: Gro Aut Reviews

mystery29

Owww!!! Goooo Mystery!!! congrats on the success!!! Lookin' forward to progress of my own. You'll get the washing part down sooner or later. But till then Happy Hair Growing.

Yeah and I would also say the hair loss was pretty minimal too especially since I have had it pinned up for weeks now and been tucking my ends. Just have to remember to add moisture to the ends daily when bunning

Duchesse

I've been using the Gro Aut oil for maybe about a month now, though I need to be more consistent. I really can't tell if this is a regular amount of new growth, or if it has been accelerated, but my roots are thick son! I can't do a proper rollerset due to the mini fro. I was trying to wait until June to relax, but I'm not sure if I can push it that long.

My mother and sis have the oil as well, but maybe used it once collectively, and they have both commented on how much growth I've been getting.

The oil stretches out nicely, and will probably last a few more months. I'll update in May and compare my growth, esp. in the temple area.

TaurusAngel

I've been using the Gro Aut for about 3 weeks. I started applying it after i got relaxed. And i'll be 3 weeks post Friday and it seems like i'm 6 or more post. I really like the oil. I just apply it 3-4 times a week and i've had very little shedding as well. I will definitely be reordering soon.

BlondeByDesire

I've been using the Gro Aut for about 3 weeks. I started applying it after i got relaxed. And i'll be 3 weeks post Friday and it seems like i'm 6 or more post. I really like the oil. I just apply it 3-4 times a week and i've had very little shedding as well. I will definitely be reordering soon.

Are you applying just to the scalp or the length of the hair as well.

Shaley

I have the Gro-Aut oil and Bringraj.

I usually alternate them to seal my hair after a moisturizer.
I've been using them for a couple of weeks.
I must say I really like these oils and will mostly likely order again.

Blaque*Angel

i must say i love the smell, the tingly sensation, the fact it is all natural. it has a great texture too not like a regular oil.
i bought a bottle for my mom too :grin:
we love it, everyone asks whats that nice smell?

afrikeys

I just ordered the oils yesterday..me, my mom, and sis. Hopefully by this weekend I can use it. I only ordered the gro-aut oil, no shampoos or condish.

hi girl...are you still using gro auth oils? how did they worked out for you and your familly? i ordered this week and I'm really excited waiting for them:yep: