*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Shay72 - Yeah I checked mine, never noticed that - thanks

Applied Claudie's braid spray, used my growth aide that I added Tiffani pomade to, on my scalp, sealed with SD Nourish

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
halee_J - Please add me to the challenge!

What ceramide oils/products will you be using? hempseed oil, joico kpak reconstructor, AOHSR

How will you be using them? 1X a week sealing w/ hempseed. joico 1x a month. AOHSR weekly DC

How often will you be using them? weekly

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Sunday - Spritzed Claudie's braid spray, and sealed with Tiffani Pomade
Monday - sealed with SD Nourish

curlyhersheygirl

Last night: Massaged my scalp with Claudie's elixir, misted and M&S with MD's smoothie and my mix

Today after my wash/DC routine I used Claudie's LI and MD's argan mix

naturalfinally

Added my hemp seed oil and Taliah Waajid mist protective bodifier to my hair along with some Califia leave in.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

cutiebe2

Ive been pre-pooing with Wheat Germ Oil

I am trying to get hemp oil and I will use that to seal after moisturizing

Poutchi

Day and Night, I spray H2O mixed with Aloe vera juice on my braids and then seal with Hemp seed Oil

sharifeh

I want to be in this challenge! I'm going to go back to using AO conditioners and I will also purchase my first ceramide oil.

TeeSGee

Sealed with Hemp seed oil after moisturizing my hair. This oil makes my hair so soft and shiny without weighing it down.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
o/n pre-poo with rice bran oil, wash and Dc tomorrow, the usual suspects CON shampoo and ORS replenishing conditioner :yep:

youwillrise

oooh.

so this darcy's botanicals madagascar vanilla styling creme has rice bran oil in it. hope i like this stuff. gonna use it to twist today.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Been sealing with rice bran. I really like this oil.

@halee_J, I'm not on the challengers list but know how I do. I'm like that long lost relative that occasionally shows up unannounced to family events. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.