Senegalese twists + Natural hair = ?????

Natural ladies && any one who knows. Can i get senegalese twists done on my natural hair ? what will they look like ? Will my hair being natural be a problem ? Will they last ? Let me know what you think. All advise greatly appreciated.

Kneechay

nope, they'll be fine and will last as long as you take care of them. my cousin is 100% natural and I've posted pics on here before of her senegalese twists and they looked great. There will be no problems you wouldn't have on relaxed hair. As a matter of fact, I'd only suggest them (or any type of braids) on natural hair

chickle

I've had them relaxed, in transition and natural. The only problem I really had was when my hair was in transition, the two textures + the knots I had to comb out was a terrible set back. As a natural I will admit that they do not last as long as they did when my hair was relaxed (especially after you wash them), but it is a really great protective style, and I have retained every inch that I have grown!

Whether they last or not depends on how long you want them in your hair. I generally try to keep my twists in for 2 months, but they start looking a little rough after 4 weeks.