Request 50x SERVER ERROR!

minJabs

Please help me. I cannot access the forum unless on my phone. I have submitted tickets and started threads on this issue. I have also tried all the tips and suggestions that have been given to other users, to no avail. This has been going on for months. Please assist. beverly nikos

auparavant

Please help me. I cannot access the forum unless on my phone. I have submitted tickets and started threads on this issue. I have also tried all the tips and suggestions that have been given to other users, to no avail. This has been going on for months. Please assist. beverly nikos

That happens to me sometimes. Clear your cache. You probably accessed it during a temporary problem with the site and the error keeps coming up as the regular url. I don't have the lingo to explain it properly but clear your history and cache and see if that doesn't help.

minJabs

auparavant thanks alot but I have tried all the suggestions cleared my cache cookies did the ctrl+f5 and I tried again after your suggestion but nothing doing I have submitted countless tickets and these 2 threads still nothing. nikos please help me out I am being cheated out of my subscription

*KP*

auparavant thanks alot but I have tried all the suggestions cleared my cache cookies did the ctrl+f5 and I tried again after your suggestion but nothing doing I have submitted countless tickets and these 2 threads still nothing. nikos please help me out I am being cheated out of my subscription

You need to delete more than just the cookies. Are you able to clear your cache on your phone?

minJabs

You need to delete more than just the cookies. Are you able to clear your cache on your phone?

Thanks it's not my phone but my computer that has the server error. I have cleared my cache several times ihave tried the F5 + CTRL I have cleared cookies I have logged out and back in and still nothing. But where is admin? I have submitted tickets but no responses forthcoming.

Allandra

This isn't a LHCF issue. It's an issue with your computer. It's happened to me in the past. Just clear everything and you should be good to go. Don't use an old link to try to get back into the LHCF. Type it all out in the url area.

nysister

Have you tried using another browser? I'm having that issue with Firefox. I don't want to clear my cache just yet, so when home I just browse LHCF on Chrome for now.