Scriptures About Seed Sowing 2015

Nice Lady

Seed sowing is important in the Bible. The Bible states that as long as the earth remains that there will be seedtime and harvest--it can take the form of actions, words or even money. Seed sowing opens up the doors for us to receive breakthroughs and manifestations to our prayers. When we plant seeds, we don't when and the direct channel that it will be returned to us. However, there is a return (or harvest time). In this thread, I will put Scriptures about what the Bible says about seed sowing...during the course of the year...

Last edited:

Nice Lady

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully (2 Corinthians 9:6)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Seed sowing is important in the Bible. The Bible states that as long as the earth remains that there will be seedtime and harvest--it can take the form of actions, words or even money. Seed sowing opens up the doors for us to receive breakthroughs and manifestations to our prayers. When we plant seeds, we don't when and the direct channel that it will be returned to us. However, there is a return (or harvest time). In this thread, I will put Scriptures about what the Bible says about seed sowing...during the course of the year...

Thank you :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you so much for your approval. It means the world to me. Can you ever be so kind and add a scripture on seed-sowing to the thread? Have a wonderful week, you, your kids and grandkids.:drunk:

Of course, you have a 'Gift' to share some wonderful teachings with us which are always welcome. It's God who 'approves' of you and so much, He does. Always remember that. :love2:

As soon as I can, I'll share as well. I'm looking forward to others sharing here.

Wishing you a wonderful Friday and every moment of it and beyond.

Keep posting. We need to support the Ministry of God and each other in our Faith. We must 'prevail' over the world by keeping our Ministry, each other, and the work of God strong here in the earth.

God bless you. :yep:

PinkPebbles

This scripture was mentioned today in a sermon!

Galatians 6:6-10
Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Shimmie

Staff member
This scripture was mentioned today in a sermon!

Galatians 6:6-10
Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Love this :yep: I could feel the love of God flowing in this post. Thank you PinkPebbles :love2:

Nice Lady

“A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell along the path and was trampled underfoot, and the birds of the air devoured it (Luke 8:5)."

HairNinja

 And Isaac began to sow seed in that land, and in that year he reaped 100 times what he sowed, for Jehovah was blessing him. . .(Genesis 26:12) NWT

Nice Lady

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit (John 12:24).

HairNinja

Psalms 126:5,6

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them

Nice Lady

What's the motive? Our motives matter to God and he can "see" our hearts...He doesn't miss a thing.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Psalms 126:5,6

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them

Was listening to a sermon by TD Jakes not so long ago and he said that the prerequisite for sowing are tears.

Nice Lady

Isaiah 62:8-9

The LORD has sworn by His right hand and by His strong arm, "I will never again give your grain as food for your enemies; Nor will foreigners drink your new wine for which you have labored." But those who garner it will eat it and praise the LORD; And those who gather it will drink it in the courts of My sanctuary.