Wives: Please Share How God Answered Your Marriage Prayers - Encourage Future Brides

tigerrose

Re: Wives: Please Share How God Answered Your Marriage Prayers - Encourage Future Br

Benuontherise...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful testimony. It's no secret here that I support Marriage and have a tendency to be quite passionate about it. However, there is not one person in my personal life and space whom I've prayed for has God failed.

It may have happened in their later years, but let me tell you something, God is surely redeeming those years for them 'Big Time' and when I say 'Big Time' it is beyond words. As a matter of fact, today is my cousin's 1st Wedding Anniversary. She's in her 40's and her husband is 50 ... but it still happened for both of them.

It's too late for anyone to tell me otherwise. It started with my 'Babygirl' (my beautiful darling daughter) and then my son. God didn't fail, with them either. And God showed out for both of them in such a way that no one can take the credit for it, other than God. I simply did not want my children to be unmarried...period. I was quite specific and God went beyond each detail of my requests for them.

Since then, I've experienced far too many answered prayers for Marriages for others and there's no turning back. Your testimony only seals what I already know to be true. God answers prayers for MARRIAGE.... Marriage between 'One' Man and 'One' Woman, under God.

I don't have time for endless questions and doubtful thoughts from others. I simply choose to 'Believe' God and just leave it with Him. God never fails.

God bless you Benuontherise... and I mean this... God bless you and your Husband always.

:grouphug2: :love3: :grouphug2:

Love,
Shimmie

Thank you so much for this Shimmie
I believe God never fails and that he will give us the desires
of our hearts. I finally realized that God "gives" us our desires
for a reason. There is no room for doubt, and especially no room
for doubters because no one knows God's plans for me but God.

I am so grateful for this thread and all of the wonderful testimonies! :grin:
They keep me motivated and I look forward to sharing my marriage testimony
in this thread in the near future!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: Wives: Please Share How God Answered Your Marriage Prayers - Encourage Future Br

Please pray for me in this regard Shimmie

Hi Sweetheart: You don't need my prayers. :nono:

It is God who hears the personal cry and desires of your heart. That's what my testimony is about. My testimony is that God heard the cries of my heart and my heart's desires and He answered them big time.

It's always about God and only God and He does betroth His daughters of whom you are indeed. You blqlady are one of God's most cherished and loved daughters and He has heard your prayers, He has seen your tears, He has the answers all for you, ready to bloom.

Don't let time nor the discouragement of others get in the pray. Don't process their negative thoughts/comments. Just pray and be ready for God to answer because He will indeed answer. Process in your heart that God has heard and has answered your prayers. He has. All throughout God's Word God brought forth marriage between a man and a woman.

Now even more in this time with gay intrusions upon His gift of bringing a man and a woman together honorably, God is bringing together those whom He knows desire to marry the way that He ordained it to be. One Man, One Woman, under Him.

Be ready...God has heard your prayers. Believe His Promises and be ready.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

Thank you so much for this Shimmie
I believe God never fails and that he will give us the desires
of our hearts. I finally realized that God "gives" us our desires
for a reason. There is no room for doubt, and especially no room
for doubters because no one knows God's plans for me but God.

I am so grateful for this thread and all of the wonderful testimonies! :grin:
They keep me motivated and I look forward to sharing my marriage testimony
in this thread in the near future!

Please don't ever give up nor lose heart. God never fails.

Shimmie

Staff member

I appreciate you
Shimmie

blqlady...

Dearest Sister in Jesus, I love and appreciate you. You've always been faithful to everyone around you; faithful in love, support and in prayer.

Don't ever think for one moment that you are not pleasing to God; for in you He is most definitely well pleased. Every test in and of your life, you have given Him joy and in and of all, He is there to always bring you through it. You have proven Him to be God, you have made Him overjoyed that you are you.

God is blessing you through all in all for all, for always.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

:grouphug2:

Iammoney

Wealth magnet

Thank you so much Shimmie you are a great vessel for God. It's been my pleasure just knowing you