Koils by Nature

plumcherry1986

I have trying for months to find the right products :pullhair:
So, I ordered the sample sizes of the Cocoaloe DC and the Shealoe leave in based on the reviews on their site.They shipped today. Has anyone tried this line? Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
From what I've read and seen on this board and it's definitely a Nice, Solid Line.

I have the Ultra-Moisturizing x2 CocoAloe Deep Conditioner, x2 Creamy Shealoe Creamy Conditioner (bought both for Cowashing) and the Marvelous Mango Butter.:lick:

The Shealoe Leave-In also gets good reviews but I prefer a Liquid Leave-In, so I probably won't purchase this one.

I haven't tried either Conditioner yet, but I have tried both the Butter and the Oil.

Great CS and Shipping time(s) have been decent. I wish Shipping Costs were a bit cheaper.

Next on my list to purchase is the ACV Rinse.

Lylddlebit

I tried the unscented sample pack. No adverse affects. I got the most compliments when using the gel. It's a descent line. However I wish the conditioners were more moisturizing.

g.lo

i didn't care for the leave in conditioner, but love the DC, i found it being very moisturising.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What also 'drew' me to this Line is that they had: Creamy, Hydrating and Moisturizing in the Titles of both Conditioners I purchased.

The mixed reviews in this thread is making me want to try them sooner than I had originally planned.

jamaica68

After watching a lot of reviews on youtube I ordered the hair butter & deep cocoaloe deep conditioner on the 4th(free shipping).

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I love the deep conditioner, and I'm really picky about my deep conditioners. It was very moisturizing and I didn't even use heat. I just kept it in overnight.

I haven't tried the leave-in mon my natural hair, but I like it on my transitioning hair. I like creamy (i.e., not to heavy and not liquid) leave-ins. This fit the bill. It had great slip and was moisturizing.

I'm in the midst of the Use Up Your Stash challenge, so I've held off on purchasing; but, I'll probably re-purchase around Black Friday or if she has a good sale before then.

Ogoma

I like Hydrating Shealoe Creamy Conditioner. I used it as a cowasher and a rinse out. It did a great job moisturizing and left my hair soft and shiny.

I hated the leave-in. It had a rotten orange smell that lingered, sprayed all over my bathroom ceiling when I first opened it, was grainy, and flaked. I just threw it out. I cannot even be bothered to remember how it performed moisture wise.

jamaica68

Thankfully I received my products today; read some horror stories about their shipping, look forward to using them this weekend.

westNDNbeauty

I reviewed the cocoa aloe deep conditioner on my blog.

Here is one of the photos from the review -- definitely worth a try. I want to try the shealoe during the next sale.

Last edited:

chebaby

i REALLY like KBN products. specifically the shea aloe conditioner. that stuff is amazing.
i also love the coco aloe deep conditioner but not as much as the shea aloe.

im not that fond of the leave in. but im going to order it again because everyone else likes it so it must be me:look: lol
but no really i dont think i gave it a fare chance because i like the shea aloe conditioner as a leave in so i really didnt NEED the leave in. but it gets great reviews on youtube.

and because of T, i want to try that butter.

Tene

I loved her shealoe leave-in but don't remember why I stopped using it. Her butters smelled good but didn't do too much for my hair. I didn't like her gel or pomade either for my hair.

AgeinATL

I didn't like the leave-in but that is mainly because my hair isn't fond of high levels of AVJ. The ingredients are amazing but it left my hair feeling a bit dry and it didn't help with slip at all. The smell is super loud as well. I am glad I just bought a sample size.

plumcherry1986

I finally tried the products. The shipping time wasn't that bad. I ordered on Jul 10 and received them on Jul 19.

I deep conditioned with the Cocoaloe dc for about an hour. I was able to detangle with it, but when I rinsed it out, my hair didn't feel very moisturized. I was expecting a different result. I was not impressed.

I moved on to the shealoe leave in. It smells delicious :lick:. It went on very smooth. When my hair was damp, it looked shiny, plump, and felt smooth. But my hair did not stay moisturized for more than a day and looked pretty dull.

I don't think I'll be buying these again.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@plumcherry1986

I guess I will be using the CocoAloe DC'er and the Creamy Shea-Aloe Conditioner both as Cowash Conditioners which was what I planned to do in the 1st place.:yep:

Wasn't tempted to get the L-I (thank goodness). I do have 8oz's of the Butter.

I may pull this out early Fall.:lick:

Nice Review.:yep: