"my white boy friend changes my views about my kinky kitchen"

Natty_Virgo

Her mother failed her, but if it takes a white man to help you love yourself so be it.

Sent from my fantabulous Note 4 using LHCF

AnjelLuvs

MAtter of fact,

DrC

...............................:look:.........................................

CurlyMoo

Sounds about right.
Sometimes when we deal with other races/cultures we find they don't hold the same negativity that we hold among our own culture/race.

Not sure there needed to be an article about it though.
Nor a picture of the back of some poor woman's head.

Last edited:

WYSIWYG

The link in the OP is working again. They reposted the article and made him her "boyfriend" instead of her "white" boyfriend. Hmmmmm.

Last edited:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
It still says white boyfriend. But it's now chapter 1 and chapter 2 will be an article to touch on race and how it relates to the story aka a "we effed up so let's toss in the race card and start a debate article"

WYSIWYG

It still says white boyfriend. But it's now chapter 1 and chapter 2 will be an article to touch on race and how it relates to the story aka a "we effed up so let's toss in the race card and start a debate article"
Maaaaaan, I swear this morning they had removed "white" from both the title and the article. I should've taken a screen shot. They must be lurking...

Hey there! How many times are you guys gonna edit that thing?! :lol:

overtherainbow

^No they definitely removed "white" from the entire article and then put it back as if nothing happened. They're a bunch of wimps

all_1_length

Apparently the change wasn't lost on the commenters. I had read the original article and I saw that there were no comments posted yet so I don't know what article they must have read but edit or no edit they know what's up.:lol:

loolalooh

^No they definitely removed "white" from the entire article and then put it back as if nothing happened. They're a bunch of wimps

No, White was not in the original article, only the title. You can read the Facebook comments all the way back to the moment it posted yesterday. People were asking what the title had to do with the article.

ronie

I shook my head as I read the title. I'm not even gon' attempt to press that link :lol:
Girl I even refused to click on the thread. Blame the snow and me being super bored at home for coming in here at 2 in the morning.
Not interested about this story at all.