She Scent It moisturizers
HH butters moisturizers pomades
Shea Moisture moisturizers
Blue Roze Beauty moisturizers
Happy Nappy butters moisturizers

Happy Hair Growing!

Rozlewis

Thanks for the tag. I'm in.

I will be using a variety of butters, pomades, lotions, and creams. Right now I am really feeling butters by Marie Dean. I will post specifics details on what I am using each week.

meka72

I'm in! I have an assortment of oils, butters, lotions, creams and pomades that I need to work through in 2015. I might add a few more oils to round out my collection but don't intend to buy anything else in 2015.

I apply Liquid Gold growth oil to my scalp 2x a week.

For the COB/P portion of LCOB/P, I just started using Oyin hair dew, Claudie's Montego Bay and Oyin burnt sugar pomade. I'll use these 4-5 times a week. I really like this combo and will be using it at least for the next 6 weeks or so.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Of course I'm in again! I love Oils, Pomades & Buttas. I use a variety of products depending on my hair style, the weather, and how I'm feeling. I use oils for scalp massages, pre-poos, and deep conditioning, pomades for my edges and ends, and butters on the length of my hair.

Oils:
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Hurry Up & Grow
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Ayurvedic Oil
Hemp seed oil
Castor oil
Vatika oil

Pomades:
Oyin Handmade Sugar Berries
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Ayurvedic Pomade
SheScentIt Coconut Sorbet

Butters:
SheScentIt Seyani

Daernyris

I would like to join, my goal is to work through all this mess in my closet and refrigerator. Also to keep my hair better protected.
I also used grapeseed oil in my LCO method today
I am currently mini twisting my hair with bel nouvo coco castor pudding and sealing it in with afroveda hemp seed buttercream

CodeRed

IDareT'sHair

Gracias madame :)

I'll be steaming in only soybean oil for my scalp as needed. Will post when I do it... the cold weather is coming up soon so January is a good month to start.

nmartin20

Count me back in.. I will continue to use castor oil, grape seed oil, Anita Grant's oils, Oyin burnt sugar pomade and whipped pudding, Hairveda's grape seed pomade and herbal cream(I have to force myself through this jar), hair dew, Shescentit's styling products, Soultanical's Knot sauce, Pura Body's Murmur Lotion, and Belle Butters(really good stuff). I'm sure Ive left some items off... I have so much stuff. I will primary use the LOC method unless it is my weekly wash cycle. I'm thinking about pushing it every two weeks.

Last edited:

nmartin20

How do you all use APB's creams and puddings? I have several in my stash and I want to make sure that I'm using them correctly. I also have their leave in sprays. Please let me know, because I was thinking about passing them on to a family member.

ronie

How do you all use APB's creams and puddings? I have several in my stash and I want to make sure that I'm using them correctly. I also have their leave in sprays. Please let me know, because I was thinking about passing them on to a family member.
Nmattin20
I use the ayurvedic cream as a daily moisturizer. I know most of the ladies use the pudding as a leave in.

nmartin20

Nmattin20 I use the ayurvedic cream as a daily moisturizer. I know most of the ladies use the pudding as a leave in.
Thank you for your feedback. I think I have two jars of the Ayurvedic creams. I will pull those items out next.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I use them as directed. The hair creams I use as moisturizers on damp hair or on my dry twists. The leave in, I use to refresh and on wet hair. When I had the puddings, I used them as leave ins on wet hair and as refreshers.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Of course i am back with my ridiculously simple products...

Plain Jane is here for liiiiife!

sexypebbly

Im in :) have various oils and creams and butters that ill be using thru out the year that ill post as I use themn

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Hi, I'd like to join. I just put my hair into mini twists using the L.C.O. method.

I used SheScentIt's Coco Creme Leave In Conditioner, Bel Nouvo's Sweet Potato Souffle Deep Quench Butter and Cream & Coco's Sweet Potato Glaze Tincture Oil.

Used Jakela Shea Amla Parfait in Raspberry on ends.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Yesterday I used Jakeala Coconut Juice in clean cotton sealed by APB butta in clean cotton. I smell really clean, like freshly washed linens. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use Pure Cold Pressed Pumpkin over my DC'er to Steam with.

After my Hair Dries, probably Claudie Iman Butter on Scalp.

CodeRed

Going to layer soybean oil over light protein conditioner and aloe vera gel under a steamer for 15 minutes.