Why black men love white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyMoo

Beautiful ladies of LHCF, take a deep breath. Clearly interracial dating (black men/white women) seems to STILL be a hot topic with Black women and a few offended white women. Liyah, I don't think anyone is saying that black men only want white women for long hair. I do believe that the OP also stated that there were other factors but that long hair is an attraction for black men.

However, black men are in fact like the rest of the male species. THEY ARE MEN! And if anyone has read up on human behavior they would know that MOST men like feminine women. And one of the ingredients of being considered feminine is long hair. As well as other attributes like attitude, clothing, perfume and physical features.

Now, let us deal with the interracial aspect of relationships. This is 2008! We live in the most diverse times where people in the western world are easily accessible and are not restrained by color, culture or religion. SURFS UP FOLKS! No one is off limits now. According to statistics the most interracial coupling is white men and hispanic women or asian women. NOT black men and white women. Due to the racial history of blacks and whites and the continued determination to defiantly remain so, has harmed us as human beings.

The world is going to hell in a hand bag and folks are still stuck on race. Our borders are wide open with illegals running through it, we have a corupt government (USA, UK, ETC) that commits false flag terriorism right in front of our faces (9/11, 7/7), people are being illegally searched by cops, the 1st and 2nd amendment has all but been destroyed, biological warfare (AIDS) is being commited on black & hispanic people around the world especially Africa ... and all we want to do is worry about who is checking out the Brothas. Well folks at this rate you will get your wish. Because the elites who are running this show will continue to dangle the race carrot every chance they get (Obama/Wright). While this country sinks back into slavery. Don't get me wrong I love a good heated disscusion about race as much as you guys do but, we are running out of time....November 4th (election day) is just around the corner and rumor has it that we will experience another 9/11 to usher in the newly elected dictator so that we can finaly go to war with Iran. Thereby completely bankrupting the American people. Get ready to wait in line for bread folks.

But I digress, black men date white women for different reasons. Color struck (yes), social climbing (yes), social engineering (yes), curiosity (yes), self hate (yes), hate all white folks (yes), resentment of the white man (yes), resentment of the white woman (yes), resentment of black women (yes), resentment of his black mama (yes), disapointment and disilusionment of the black female role models as he was growing up (yes), sexual experience (yes), sexual conquest (yes), racial preference (yes), attraction (yes), love (yes). You may not agree with these reasons but thank goodness we still live in a society where we can chose which category we want to be in.

Peace and HappiHairness everyone

Lady Esquire

I was just sitting in class today looking at all the white girls, and most of them have bsl hair or apl hair. I figured it out, a lot of black men love white women and other races because of their hair nothing else that's it. We have beautiful facial features and age beatuiful, and we also have nice bodies that they would die for, so the only thing that black women are lacking is the length and health of their hair. I get a lot of men tryin to date me now because i'm natural and they think i'm mix with something because my hair was curly, my question is why can't black women have nice hair, why do i have to be mix, iam 100% black and nothing else and proud of it.... Men are fascinated with hair and that's why they love them nothing else, point blank, but with more black women joining lhcf they will be back on our jock like they were in the past.........:grin: So why do you think they love these other races and puting them on the map, but putting us down, saying we have attitudes and we're alwasys wearing weaves?

To say that black man are marrying nonblack women due to their hair is a grossly oversimplified opinion. By making such a comment, in some ways the OP is insulting black women, with a subconscious backhanded comment, supported by the same "white-girl-hair glory" that OP is accusing "black men" of.

Also, black women, do we really beleive that white women are doormats and we are not, 'cause we keep it real with our neck-turning realism? We have deluded ourselves to believe that's why Tyrone creeps around with the Beckster. Let me keep it 100 for some of ya'll....plenty sistas can learn a thing or two from "Becky" and vice versa.

If most of us converse with the man in the mirror, sadly we'll realize that we're responsible for what is going on in our personal dating lives. Then most of the questions posed by the OP will be answered. Black women are beautiful...with or without the weaves. But lets not fool ourselves into thinking that its as simple as hair. Take inventory of your own house and ask yourself how you REALLY view your own hair, race, feminity, etc.?

A lot of black women are in their own way, wasting valuable brain cells pondering over Becky. She ain't even thinking about us. But yet we have becomed so mesmerized by her supposed "power" over black men. C'mon.

Kirei

Beautiful ladies of LHCF, take a deep breath. Clearly interracial dating (black men/white women) seems to STILL be a hot topic with Black women and a few offended white women. Liyah, I don't think anyone is saying that black men only want white women for long hair. I do believe that the OP also stated that there were other factors but that long hair is an attraction for black men.

However, black men are in fact like the rest of the male species. THEY ARE MEN! And if anyone has read up on human behavior they would know that MOST men like feminine women. And one of the ingredients of being considered feminine is long hair. As well as other attributes like attitude, clothing, perfume and physical features.

Now, let us deal with the interracial aspect of relationships. This is 2008! We live in the most diverse times where people in the western world are easily accessible and are not restrained by color, culture or religion. SURFS UP FOLKS! No one is off limits now. According to statistics the most interracial coupling is white men and hispanic women or asian women. NOT black men and white women. Due to the racial history of blacks and whites and the continued determination to defiantly remain so, has harmed us as human beings.

The world is going to hell in a hand bag and folks are still stuck on race. Our borders are wide open with illegals running through it, we have a corupt government (USA, UK, ETC) that commits false flag terriorism right in front of our faces (9/11, 7/7), people are being illegally searched by cops, the 1st and 2nd amendment has all but been destroyed, biological warfare (AIDS) is being commited on black & hispanic people around the world especially Africa ... and all we want to do is worry about who is checking out the Brothas. Well folks at this rate you will get your wish. Because the elites who are running this show will continue to dangle the race carrot every chance they get (Obama/Wright). While this country sinks back into slavery. Don't get me wrong I love a good heated disscusion about race as much as you guys do but, we are running out of time....November 4th (election day) is just around the corner and rumor has it that we will experience another 9/11 to usher in the newly elected dictator so that we can finaly go to war with Iran. Thereby completely bankrupting the American people. Get ready to wait in line for bread folks.

But I digress, black men date white women for different reasons. Color struck (yes), social climbing (yes), social engineering (yes), curiosity (yes), self hate (yes), hate all white folks (yes), resentment of the white man (yes), resentment of the white woman (yes), resentment of black women (yes), resentment of his black mama (yes), disapointment and disilusionment of the black female role models as he was growing up (yes), sexual experience (yes), sexual conquest (yes), racial preference (yes), attraction (yes), love (yes). You may not agree with these reasons but thank goodness we still live in a society where we can chose which category we want to be in.

I agree with everything you said!:cup:

gymfreak336

To say that black man are marrying nonblack women due to their hair is a grossly oversimplified opinion. By making such a comment, in some ways the OP is insulting black women, with a subconscious backhanded comment, supported by the same "white-girl-hair glory" that OP is accusing "black men" of.

Also, black women, do we really beleive that white women are doormats and we are not, 'cause we keep it real with our neck-turning realism? We have deluded ourselves to believe that's why Tyrone creeps around with the Beckster. Let me keep it 100 for some of ya'll....plenty sistas can learn a thing or two from "Becky" and vice versa.

If most of us converse with the man in the mirror, sadly we'll realize that we're responsible for what is going on in our personal dating lives. Then most of the questions posed by the OP will be answered. Black women are beautiful...with or without the weaves. But lets not fool ourselves into thinking that its as simple as hair. Take inventory of your own house and ask yourself how you REALLY view your own hair, race, feminity, etc.?

A lot of black women are in their own way, wasting valuable brain cells pondering over Becky. She ain't even thinking about us. But yet we have becomed so mesmerized by her supposed "power" over black men.
C'mon.

Great Posting

Kirei

A lot of black women are in their own way, wasting valuable brain cells pondering over Becky. She ain't even thinking about us. But yet we have becomed so mesmerized by her supposed "power" over black men. C'mon.

You hit the nail on the head especially the bold!:yep:

Morenita

Maybe you are right, I may be missing some of the points. But, I just can't wrap my brain around her first post nor around why people care who other people date. This hits close to home for me due to my family being all "mixed up". I did read others say hair is not the only things, but also many others seemed to be "downing" white women or something. No they didn't say it out and blunt and bold, but they "said" it.

I am not new to forums but I am new to these kinds of topics, I have never heard people say these things. But, please believe I am not upset or mad about the opinions stated.

You're definitely not the only one with a mixed background. How do you think so many of us came to be so many different complexions. I always scratch my head when I hear people say "I'm black, I'm not mixed with anything." We're all mixed, and we all know why for that matter. I appreciate all different types of people and cultures and am not saying that one culture is better than another. It may in fact be that you are taking things too much to heart and too personally. Its really easy to disagree with something or get upset with a statement if you compare it to a direct contradiction in your own personal life. For example. "All men are dogs." I can't tell you how many times I have heard this and had to sit through male-bashing discussions from some of my family members. Well, my husband isn't, he's a really good man. At the same time, I don't get upset when I hear women say that about men because I know how many men that I have met who do live up to that stereotype. That's the problem with stereotypes though, there's always an exception, and that's when people catch feelings. I could name half a dozen that so many people would agree with, but there's always going to be one who says they know of one exception, or half a dozen exceptions.

I'm not saying you were referring to me this time, but I want to address your statement just for the sake of discussion. I don't look down on white women for any reason, nor do I look down on any other culture. I do believe that white women have a different personality however. And it is in fact different enough from black women's personality to warrant a stereotype. Not lesser, just different. If it were not true, how then do you explain why some men of color only date white women? If it were not true, they would date women of all cultures.

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

I agree with everything you said!:cup:

BUH HA HA, thats funny thank you for the throphy. I would like to except this award on behalf of all the wonderful ladies who have joined this site. I feel blessed to have found you guys. You make be believe in the unweavable.

Morenita

Agreed, absolutely.

Lady Esquire

most black women do have jacked up hair........

Comments like these are just as depricating, if not more, than the black men you accuse to love "white hair" so much. Clearly you have unresolved issues with our hair.

I know many of us sistas are uninformed about hair care, but c'mon...take a step back and read your own comments. :nono:

Last edited:

choconillaprincess

I didn't read this whole thread yet but I just wanted to say that my dad (black) didn't just love my mom (white) for her hair... He really LOVED her... there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with a black man loving a white woman... or vice versa... not all black men who date outside of their race do so because black women are lacking in certain areas... hell they just have a preference for white women! i have a preference for chocolate brothas over lite skinneded ones and for brunettes over blondes(if they're white of course) what's the big deal? I don't wanna sound harsh but I think there are a lot of black women who need to GET OVER the fact that black men are dating outside of there race and join in the fun! they say if you can't beat 'em join 'em rite? If everyone would stop worrying so much about color and just friggin DATE then maybe more black women wouldn't end up single and maybe we wouldn't have to ask each other why we're undesirable... because guess what WE'RE NOT?!

Most men of other races fantasize about being with a beautiful black woman but are just to intimidated to pursue... with all those qualities that you listed that black women have why in the world would you think that something so simple and irrelevant as hair would turn a whole race of men in the other direction?... sorry if i came off as harsh or mean but topics like these really frustrate me... its all love

runwaydream

The original post was so convoluted I can't begin to make a sensible response: It starts out pondering why BM are solely being attracted to WM because of their hair then goes into how the OP is getting added attention because of her curly, natural, nice hair and then ends by noting BM's thoughts on the BW's attitudes and weaves.

If y'all can make sense of it more power to ya :spinning:

thank GOD!! i thought it was just me.

Kirei

You're definitely not the only one with a mixed background. How do you think so many of us came to be so many different complexions. I always scratch my head when I hear people say "I'm black, I'm not mixed with anything." We're all mixed, and we all know why for that matter. I appreciate all different types of people and cultures and am not saying that one culture is better than another. It may in fact be that you are taking things too much to heart and too personally. Its really easy to disagree with something or get upset with a statement if you compare it to a direct contradiction in your own personal life. For example. "All men are dogs." I can't tell you how many times I have heard this and had to sit through male-bashing discussions from some of my family members. Well, my husband isn't, he's a really good man. At the same time, I don't get upset when I hear women say that about men because I know how many men that I have met who do live up to that stereotype. That's the problem with stereotypes though, there's always an exception, and that's when people catch feelings. I could name half a dozen that so many people would agree with, but there's always going to be one who says they know of one exception, or half a dozen exceptions.

I'm not saying you were referring to me this time, but I want to address your statement just for the sake of discussion. I don't look down on white women for any reason, nor do I look down on any other culture. I do believe that white women have a different personality however. And it in in fact different enough from black women's personality to warrant a stereotype. Not lesser, just different. If it were not true, how then do you explain why some men of color only date white women? If it were not true, they would date women of all cultures.

If someone only dates a certain race, I can't understand that. I mean you don't know who may sweep you off your feet one day. Plenty of people have said "I would have never thought I would love a so and so person!" I mean why is someones color even an issue? What does someones color say about their personality? It shouldn't say anything, b/c we all are different. I am not the same as any black woman on this board. Just b/c our skin is the same, doesn't make us the same. I can have the same amount of things in common with a white woman as with a black woman.

I have seen plenty of white women not "jump" when told to or pretend to "jump" and then cheat.

Basically all I am saying is a no 2 people are the same no matter the race or color of their skin. If this wasn't the case we would all be zombies.

Plenty women only date one race, which is their prference but, to me I when I look fro a husband race isn't an issue and asn't an issue, pesonality and values were. Not trying to be "holier than thou" or anything either, I just wasn't raised to look at people's race.

You can't just lump people into a pot b/c of their skin color.

Morenita

I didn't read this whole thread yet but I just wanted to say that my dad (black) didn't just love my mom (white) for her hair... He really LOVED her... there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with a black man loving a white woman... or vice versa... not all black men who date outside of their race do so because black women are lacking in certain areas... hell they just have a preference for white women! i have a preference for chocolate brothas over lite skinneded ones and for brunettes over blondes(if they're white of course) what's the big deal? I don't wanna sound harsh but I think there are a lot of black women who need to GET OVER the fact that black men are dating outside of there race and join in the fun! they say if you can't beat 'em join 'em rite? If everyone would stop worrying so much about color and just friggin DATE then maybe more black women wouldn't end up single and maybe we wouldn't have to ask each other why we're undesirable... because guess what WE'RE NOT?!

Most men of other races fantasize about being with a beautiful black woman but are just to intimidated to pursue... with all those qualities that you listed that black women have why in the world would you think that something so simple and irrelevant as hair would turn a whole race of men in the other direction?... sorry if i came off as harsh or mean but topics like these really frustrate me... its all love

I agree. Of course it is more than one thing and that reason will vary from person to person. It can be physical for some, and mental for others. I'm just kicking myself now for falling into the trap of replying to this in the first place. It was inevitable that any response trying to explain the answer to a question basically asking "why is the typical black man attracted to the typical white woman" would get criticized, seeing as there is no such thing as a typical person really :rolleyes:

As much truth as there are in stereotypes, they really do a lot of harm.

Morenita

If someone only dates a certain race, I can't understand that. I mean you don't know who may sweep you off your feet one day. Plenty of people have said "I would have never thought I would love a so and so person!" I mean why is someones color even an issue? What does someones color say about their personality? It shouldn't say anything, b/c we all are different. I am not the same as any black woman on this board. Just b/c our skin is the same, doesn't make us the same. I can have the same amount of things in common with a white woman as with a black woman.

I have seen plenty of white women not "jump" when told to or pretend to "jump" and then cheat.

Basically all I am saying is a no 2 people are the same no matter the race or color of their skin. If this wasn't the case we would all be zombies.

Plenty women only date one race, which is their prference but, to me I when I look fro a husband race isn't an issue and asn't an issue, pesonality and values were. Not trying to be "holier than thou" or anything either, I just wasn't raised to look at people's race.

You can't just lump people into a pot b/c of their skin color.

I understand what you're saying, I really do. But I can guarantee you that if you went out and interviewed 100 black men who dated white women exclusively, you would get the response from them in many cases, that they do not have the "attitude" that black women do. Sistas have spunk and you know it. If you don't believe me, all you have to do is take a close look at pop culture nowadays. It is SO EASY to see where the cultural influence of black people has entered the picture.

You may not have been raised to look at people's race, but people do have different CULTURES and that is what I am referring to. I absolutely HATE the melting pot analogy. We are who we are, and rather than ignore differences, we should be accepting and embracing of them. That is TRUE acceptance. I am not knocking anybody for who they are. I try not to judge.

You're obviously an idealist. "It shouldn't be this way", when in fact the world shows that it is this way. You oversimplified what I said big time. I never said, nor do I believe that we are all like zombies or that we are all the same if we are the same race. That's just silly. Nobody can tell me there isn't a common thread though. That would be like saying that women aren't more emotional than men :rolleyes:

I'll give you a better example. We're all on this hair board to learn how to care for and to share tips for our hair right? BUT, we all have different types of hair right? Yet, our hair is alike enough to give us certain common grounds, i.e. our hair needs more moisture.

Last edited:

Kirei

I understand what you're saying, I really do. But I can guarantee you that if you went out and interviewed 100 black men who dated white women exclusively, you would get the response from them in many cases, that they do not have the "attitude" that black women do. Sistas have spunk and you know it. If you don't believe me, all you have to do is take a close look at pop culture nowadays. It is SO EASY to see where the cultural influence of black people has entered the picture.

You may not have been raised to look at people's race, but people do have different CULTURES and that is what I am referring to. I absolutely HATE the melting pot analogy. We are who we are, and rather than ignore differences, we should be accepting and embracing of them. That is TRUE acceptance. I am not knocking anybody for who they are. I try not to judge.

We all do have different cultures, I agree with that. But, those IMO are based on where we live, where we came fom, and our family background (which is all different). I seriously don't agree that black people have a specific culture or races have specific cultures, b/c not all white or black people come from the same place. I know we all originally did, but you know what I mean. Not all black people are in touch with "Africa".:lachen:

Such as :All white people like "POP" music, well so do a lot of black people.

All black people like rap, well so do a lot of white people.

Everyone is different, every family is different. So to assume anything about anyone before personally knowing them, no matter what it is, isn't right and you will more than likely end up being surprised. Not all black women are saucey and sassy. Lots of black women get taken advantage of and end up dealing with domestic violence and are afraid to speak up. A lot of black women take "stuff" from men and don't speak up about it, lots.

So, boldness, is not something all black women have, we are all different and that may just be how I view things, not rying to make you agree or anything. But, like Isaid before no 2 people are exactly alike just b/c of their color.

Morenita

We all do have different cultures, I agree with that. But, those IMO are based on where we live, where we came fom, and our family background (which is all different). I seriously don't agree that black people have a specific culture or races have specific cultures, b/c not all white or black people come from the same place. I know we all originally did, but you know what I mean. Not all black people are in touch with "Africa".:lachen:

Such as :All white people like "POP" music, well so do a lot of black people.

All black people like rap, well so do a lot of white people.

Everyone is different, every family is different. So to assume anything about anyone before personally knowing them, no matter what it is, isn't right and you will more than likely end up being surprised. Not all black women are saucey and sassy. Lots of black women get taken advantage of and end up dealing with domestic violence and are afraid to speak up. A lot of black women take "stuff" from men and don't speak up about it, lots.

So, boldness, is not something all black women have, we are all different and that may just be how I view things, not rying to make you agree or anything. But, like Isaid before no 2 people are exactly alike just b/c of their color.

Agreeing to disagree with this. Life has shown me drastically different. How do you explain the phrase "he/she is acting black?" It came from somewhere... You are in fact arguing the very existence of black culture, which is pretty extreme. There's one end of the spectrum, believing the hype and completely living one's life based on stereotypes, and then there's the other, ignoring differences between groups of people in entirety and both can be and are damaging. How do you explain the entire field of Sociology? It is the study of groups and cultures...

Yes, boldness is not something that all black women possess, but many of them do, hence the stereotype. A stereotype would not exist if there was not something to base it on.

I edited my above post to include this: "You're obviously an idealist. 'It shouldn't be this way', when in fact the world shows that it is this way. You oversimplified what I said big time. I never said, nor do I believe that we are all like zombies or that we are all the same if we are the same race. That's just silly. Nobody can tell me there isn't a common thread though. That would be like saying that women aren't more emotional than men :rolleyes:

I'll give you a better example. We're all on this hair board to learn how to care for and to share tips for our hair right? BUT, we all have different types of hair right? Yet, our hair is alike enough to give us certain common grounds, i.e. our hair needs more moisture."

My final thoughts: I go back to what I said in my response to Choconilla's post. This will continue to go on and on if I keep replying. I feel like I'm in college again :p

Last edited:

choconillaprincess

Agreeing to disagree with this: "We all do have different cultures, I agree with that. But, those IMO are based on where we live, where we came fom, and our family background (which is all different). I seriously don't agree that black people have a specific culture or races have specific cultures"

Life has shown me drastically different. How do you explain the phrase "he/she is acting black?" It came from somewhere...

Yes, boldness is not something that all black women possess, but many of them do, hence the stereotype. A stereotype would not exist if there was not something to base it on.

I edited my above post to include my final thoughts. I also go back to what I said in my response to Choconilla's post. This will continue to go on and on if I keep replying. I feel like I'm in college again :p

I know u said u were thru but i just had to respond to this... i think that there are a lot of stereotypes out there and yes all of them come from truth BUT not all of them come from the truth being the majority... i think they come from the media portraying them more because these stereotypes are what sells... i know very few white girls that resemble their media stereotype... i rarely see the hair tossing and "oh my god-ing" and "wutever-ing"... i rarely see Shaniqua smackin her lips and rolling her neck... (tho i do see that hint of a neck roll every now and again:lachen:) and i rarely see the extra flamboyant gay man in purple trousers and an ascot... but when we do BOY DO THEY STAND OUT! and that's where I think we get phrases like "she's actin black/white/gay/etc." yes they are real but it's mostly because of the attention getting factor they have... anywho that's just my opinion... i'll also add that i think that a lot of ppl act a certain way because they are expected to... based on these stereotypes... it's a cycle really... and kinda sad:nono:

ps i am in college lol!

Morenita

I know u said u were thru but i just had to respond to this... i think that there are a lot of stereotypes out there and yes all of them come from truth BUT not all of them come from the truth being the majority... i think they come from the media portraying them more because these stereotypes are what sells... i know very few white girls that resemble their media stereotype... i rarely see the hair tossing and "oh my god-ing" and "wutever-ing"... i rarely see Shaniqua smackin her lips and rolling her neck... (tho i do see that hint of a neck roll every now and again:lachen:) and i rarely see the extra flamboyant gay man in purple trousers and an ascot... but when we do BOY DO THEY STAND OUT! and that's where I think we get phrases like "she's actin black/white/gay/etc." yes they are real but it's mostly because of the attention getting factor they have... anywho that's just my opinion... i'll also add that i think that a lot of ppl act a certain way because they are expected to... based on these stereotypes... it's a cycle really... and kinda sad:nono:

I agree. It's a vicious cycle. Now I'm done :yawn:

Edit: I keep going back and editing because I keep wanting to add stuff, and then I get quoted from before the edit :x

Last edited:

Morenita

ps i am in college lol!

Lol :) I can tell. Gotta love a good ol' college debate :drunk:

Casarela

This reminds me of the convo I had yesterday with my boyfriend whos a white haitian and was telling me how a lot of his friends are not into black woman. I was telling him thats pure B.S. He was telling me why him and his friends have always been more into white gurls is simply because apparently a lot of black woman are not high maintenance as white girls. I wanted to choke him to death when he told me that. And he was like his friends that are really not into black girls is because of that and also because a lot of black woman have that ``Im a black queen`` syndrome which results in a black woman coming out of her house with messed up hair or weave with the same face she woke up not knowing how to pamper herself beautywise and focus on her best features other than her breast and behind. I was mad as hell by teh time he said that and told him I do agree in Montreal there are still a lot of beautiful black woman that are just not into fixing theirselves which is the same thing with white gurls as well.. MOst black girls I know look beautiful and take care of themselves the only part I agree is on the makeup because a lot of black gurls around my area knows for makeup gloss and thats it which is ok aint nothing wrong with that! Each woman take care of herself in her own way the way she wants to what does it have to do with color honestly a man is suppose to be attracted to you, not to your makeup, but your natural features and personality as a human being. Which is why i think its B.S! If I was a guy I think the only thing that could turn me off badly from sisters would be ghettoness...nothign else because sisters come in a variety of shades , features ,personalities, hair and features ...

Casarela

I don't look down on white women for any reason, nor do I look down on any other culture. I do believe that white women have a different personality however. And it is in fact different enough from black women's personality to warrant a stereotype. Not lesser, just different. If it were not true, how then do you explain why some men of color only date white women? If it were not true, they would date women of all cultures.

OKay ...see I agree and disagree...all the men Ive dated where apparently not into black woman before theyve met me and I sure dont act like a BLACK BRITNEY OR PARIS...How do you explain that?? In my opinion, most brothers cant stand a nasty ghetto attitude ..I sure dont have an attitude to the point of rolling my eyes and neck on somebody or to look down on white woman but I can SPEAK my mind clearly when something bothers me. I definetly know who I am and where I stand . I think its all in the confidence, the way someone talks,walks and acts that reflects who you are REGARDLESS of your race.

kblc06

It's not rude, but it is ignorant. I don't mean this in a belligerent way, but this post is just an excuse to say "I am getting more male attention now because my hair is ~*curly and exotic*~ and isn't that funny?" To even entertain the idea that just hair is enough to make a black man date a white woman is wildly immature and speaks to a stark lack of sophistication about social relations in general... That's all I'm gonna say cuz if I read these posts my brain will turn to mush in pure indignation...

Well...when my aunt was ready to divorce her husband, they got into this huge argument where he exclaimed "I only married you a$$ because you had long hair". She grabbed some scissors then proceed to cut off all 30+ inches and handed it to him in a paper bag........her justification: " now your a$$ no longer has a reason to stay" :lachen::lachen:

belleama

Well...when my aunt was ready to divorce her husband, they got into this huge argument where he exclaimed "I only married you a$$ because you had long hair". She grabbed some scissors then proceed to cut off all 30+ inches and handed it to him in a paper bag........her justification: " now your a$$ no longer has a reason to stay" :lachen::lachen:

Hot Damn!! :lachen:

aloof one

NVM I don't wanna be banned...

I take that back. I just think this is just totally wrong. To the point where I felt insulted intelligence wise. :perplexed: Like everything about the OP seems suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.