***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
- Pre-pooed overnight with my doctored HV Sitrinillah (babassu, hempseed, jojoba and peppermint HBCO were added). Again, my hair felt soft and nicely moisturized afterwards; the deliciousness persisted post-shampoo. I was able to decrease my stash by emptying another jar of conditioner.:woot:

- DC’ed with Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends for several hours under a cap. Detangling after application was a no-go since slip was nonexistent and the DC had somewhat roughened up my hair. I think this is because this DC is thicker and not as smoothing as the Mango & Coconut Water DC. However, upon rinsing, my hair felt very soft and moisturized, and had a silkiness that causes me to continually rinse because I mistakenly believe that product still remains in my hair. I like this DC.

- Results: The HV Sitrinillah is an excellent pre-poo; the DC was phenomenal; experienced less than average shedding and barely any breakage.

PJaye

Nice Review. Did you get the Slippery Elm one too?

Pennefeather

- Pre-pooed overnight with my doctored HV Sitrinillah (babassu, hempseed, jojoba and peppermint HBCO were added). Again, my hair felt soft and nicely moisturized afterwards; the deliciousness persisted post-shampoo. I was able to decrease my stash by emptying another jar of conditioner.:woot:

- DC’ed with Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends for several hours under a cap. Detangling after application was a no-go since slip was nonexistent and the DC had somewhat roughened up my hair. I think this is because this DC is thicker and not as smoothing as the Mango & Coconut Water DC. However, upon rinsing, my hair felt very soft and moisturized, and had a silkiness that causes me to continually rinse because I mistakenly believe that product still remains in my hair. I like this DC.

- Results: The HV Sitrinillah is an excellent pre-poo; the DC was phenomenal; experienced less than average shedding and barely any breakage.

PJaye,

Did adding the additional oil to the sitrinillah increase the slip? I don't think that sitrinillah has much slip on its own.

PJaye

PJaye

Nice Review. Did you get the Slippery Elm one too?

IDareT'sHair

Thanks. Yes, I did.

PJaye,

Did adding the additional oil to the sitrinillah increase the slip? I don't think that sitrinillah has much slip on its own.

Pennefeather

I have no idea because I don't detangle with it; I usually detangle while rinsing my shampoo. For me, it's strictly a pre-poo or DC. I add the oils for the oomph/nutritive benefits they provide.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Just ordered a tub of vatika brand black seed dc mask. Cant wait til it gets here :lick:

For this weekend I will use SM manuka.

meka72

Used Claudie's renew protein conditioner and kahave hydrating conditioner during last night's wash session.

kupenda

Dc'ed with SD Mocha Silk. Sweet baby jesus. Soft, silky smooth hair. Springy coils. My hair loves this stuff. Even without heat.

Now im going to sleep in SD Shea What and rinse at the gym in the morning. Too sleepy to wait another hour before rinsing. Added olive oil to help with spreadability and slip

Pennefeather

Prepooed w sitrinillah. Deep condition 40 minutes w heat w KerVada's alter ego layered under Naturelle growth coconut water and mango. Easy combing soft hair.

Rozlewis

Dc'd today with : Marie Dean Coffee and Kokum, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, honey, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus oil.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Dcing with APB Honey Dew Moisturizing Conditioner (w/a little of the APB Olive Oats Herbal Conditioner) under Hair Therapy Wrap for 45 minutes.

Joigirl

I dc'ed with CJ Curl Rehab and olive oil under a hooded dryer. I henna'ed my hair last weekend and my strands need a boost of moisture. Next week I will use a protein DC.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
DC'd overnight with homemade DC mixed with VO5 Sun-Kissed Raspberry+Chamomile.

Did u brew chamomile tea? Do tell.... What is the benefit to hair ? I have a box of the tea I can't stand the taste. Tell me if I should use it on my hair. I hate to waste it.

Duchess007

Did u brew chamomile tea? Do tell.... What is the benefit to hair ? I have a box of the tea I can't stand the taste. Tell me if I should use it on my hair. I hate to waste it.

No, the product is called that. I steep chamomile and mix in theraflu when I'm sick to help me sleep. Otherwise, I don't like drinking it either. :lol:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Overnight deep condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Also spent about an hour under a heat cap.

Babygrowth

Prepooed with Alter ego and Redken all soft heavy cream. Used SD RCA with GSO underneath and Millcreek keratin on top to DC with. Soft silky hair.

ronie

Threw in a random cowash last night. I was home watching the snow storm, and I decided to get busy with my hair.
Used APB ayurvedic mask, co washed it out with Naturellegrow coconut water cleansing conditioner and DC again with silk dream shea what.
My hair was so dark, shiny and soft after rinsing out. I didn't even want to apply a leave in. I did however use my silk dreams wheat germ butter conditioner and sealed with Mari dean shea nilotica butter. I now am air drying in 6 juicy, soft, yummy twists. Serious hand in hair right now.

Nylund

Protein deep conditioned with Pure & Basic Reconstructor, then followed up with shampoo and moisture deep conditioner by BellezaNaturalSkin. Still in love with the BNS conditioner :love: