2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I used avocado oil to untangle and re-twist my hair. Avocado oil is my fall/winter/spring oil and I switch to coconut oil in the winter.

Brownie518

Been using Mission Condition Buttercream this week

Ended up using Hair Trigger for my prepoo overnight last night

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Wash day products:
APB Ayurvedic Oil & SSI Carrot Pumpkin Defrizzer on scalp
AV Methika Pre-Shampoo Oil on ends
APB Green Powerhouse Oil in protein treatment
JBCO in DC
APB Flowers and Roots Oil to seal

caliscurls

Bekura Palm Tapioca Hair Cream sealed with QB Aethiopika Butter on freshly washed and Dc'd hair that had been oil rinsed.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I've been using oils and buttas all week...just been to lazy to post the past few days :lol:

Ran out of my modified njoy oil so I need to make some more but not until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I used the following to refresh my braidout:
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
Oyin Handmade Shine & Define
El Shaddai Shea Butter - vanilla scent

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Moisturized with APB Leave In, then sealed with Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait, concentrating on ends. Massaged Ayurvedic Cream into my edges as well.

PlainJane

So my new butter didn't react how I preferred but I think it's because of the leave in I used. I kept catching the scent of my hair all day today. I think I like this scent more than my BSP. It also defined my transitioning curls. I'm going to try it sealing on dry hair later in the week.

ronie

Since I am home with the snow I decided to throw in a random cowash and DCing session.
Used: silk dreams wheat germ butter as my leave in and twisted with Marie Dean shea nilotica butter.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Been to busy to keep up with posting what I'm using, but I'm snowed in, so I have time :lol: Been keeping it buttered up: rotating Jakaela Shea, but will prob put it away to finish up some other things, SSI Coconut soufflé and NG Pumpkin Seed butter - really like these two. Also using MHC Buttery Soy.