Sulfur Mix/Oil Mix 2015 Challenge

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Finally did my set. Feeling a little better today. I didn't use any creams or gels as I wasn't doing a set to wear out as a style. My hair is going bavk in protective style mode. Just wanted to get a length check. Anyway I'm a very slow grower. The last lc was taken October 19th and I've done two 1/4inch dustings since then. This should give you an idea of my growth as its been 3 months. I invert and use NJoy oil almost nightly (at least 3-6 times per week I oil). Here's products I used and flexirods I used and my hair before rodding, after and takedown. Again first lc pic taken in October.

View attachment 294505

View attachment 294507

View attachment 294509

View attachment 294511

View attachment 294513

View attachment 294515

View attachment 294517

View attachment 294519

View attachment 294521

Pennefeather

I don't know why The Pomade Shop's growth pomade seems so greasy to me. The ingredients are similar to Green Magic. I think that I'm going to try Annabelle's hurry up and grow oil while it's on sale today. Just not happy with Pomade Shop.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I don't know why The Pomade Shop's growth pomade seems so greasy to me. The ingredients are similar to Green Magic. I think that I'm going to try Annabelle's hurry up and grow oil while it's on sale today. Just not happy with Pomade Shop.

These are like true greases...like when you need to grease your scalp kwim? The Green Magic is a hair cream...nowhere near a pomade imo.

Leo24Rule

I FINALLY have my sulfur oil to participate from APB (Hurry Up & Grow Already) which I apply to my scalp every other day and I massage my scalp nightly :)

Babygrowth

I haven't used my Megatek mix yet because I flat ironed my hair but today I will pick back up with APB's HUG.

spacetygrss

I've been out of town so I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Shame!

Anyhow, piled with njoy oil last night.

Pennefeather

These are like true greases...like when you need to grease your scalp kwim? The Green Magic is a hair cream...nowhere near a pomade imo.

My pomade shop growth oil is going out. I can't take the grease!

Using chocolate mint scented Green Magic :lick: until my APB arrives.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My pomade shop growth oil is going out. I can't take the grease!

Using chocolate mint scented Green Magic :lick: until my APB arrives.

You got chocolate mint oil this time? I am halfway through my jar of Green Magic. I want to finish this jar before i do a lc.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

cynd

Oiled my scalp with mahabhringaraj oil which I had forgotten I even had, and slept with a plastic cap on my head so I wouldn't slide off the bed.

cynd

Oiled my scalp with JBCO, peppermint and eucalyptus oils. This is becoming one of my favorite combos.