Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hey, girls! How many of us are in the line of fire for this blizzard? I won't be going to work Monday or Tuesday. They are calling for 6-11 inches Monday and then 12-18 on Tuesday :blush:

I am about to go in to work. They are letting us out early though.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
We got out at 12 today and they already sent notification office will be closed tomorrow. I don't even know how much we're supposed to get. Last I saw was 20-30":nono:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Finished up APB Blueberry and CJ Olive & Argan - no backups, repurchaseable :lol: Almost done with SSI Coconut Sorbet, scraping the jar. I don't know if I have a back up :scratchch

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
We were 'Closed' today because of Snow, but since I am considered "essential" Personnel, I had to eventually make my way into the office.:perplexed...:rolleyes: (Yeah right)

Since it has been so warm (High 30's) it was just alot of heavy, fluffly snow because of the warmer temps.

The main skreets are clear but a lot of Snow on the Grass etc.....the side streets are still a mess though.

They came after I left for work and plowed my Subdivision/Community.

Brownie518 curlyhersheygirl Golden75 Froreal3

Thinkin' 'bout 'Yall.:sad: Been keeping up with things on the News.

curlyhersheygirl

IDareT'sHair Thanks sis. Schools are closed tomorrow here. The supermarkets and gas stations are sold out in my town; folks went bananas here. I'm hoping we don't lose power during this mess.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Idaretshair Travel safe! I am so glad I am not considered essential. I wouldn't go even if I were :look: So far the accumulation isn't bad, but I think we're still under Blizzard watch for another 12 or so hours.

I may have to toss the rest of my BM Luscious. I think it's starting to get the funky scent. I have a good amount left too, but I've been dipping in that jar for a while. I am really trying to focus on not opening my new stuff, before I deplete this older stuff.

Ltown

Greyland
We were 'Closed' today because of Snow, but since I am considered "essential" Personnel, I had to eventually make my way into the office.:perplexed...:rolleyes: (Yeah right)

Since it has been so warm (High 30's) it was just alot of heavy, fluffly snow because of the warmer temps.

The main skreets are clear but a lot of Snow on the Grass etc.....the side streets are still a mess though.

They came after I left for work and plowed my Subdivision/Community.

Brownie518 curlyhersheygirl Golden75 Froreal3

Thinkin' 'bout 'Yall.:sad: Been keeping up with things on the News.

IDareT'sHair, be safe. In DMV government was 2 hr delayed I tried to go but the roads were so slick I was sliding all over so came back home. It's melting now but opm made another bad call.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got a Ship Notice (already) for my Qhemet Biologics!

YAY!:grin:

I hope she offers a 'slight' discount some time on the Abcdefghijk Butter.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Travel ad stay safe ladies! I know some of us must be enjoying spa days!:yep::lick:

IDareT'sHair

Enjoy that Qhemet! :grin:

I stocked up way too much to get more :look: .

I hate running out of my AOHC. :cloud9:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@DoDo

Girl, this is my 1st time actually having to buy QB. I was getting most of it on a Swap.

So, that Abcd Butter and BRBC was actually my 1st real Purchase from QB even though I've gotten to try (all on Swaps):

Tea Tree Pomade
BRBC - 1st purchase
AOHC - 1st Purchase
ABCD - 1st Purchase
OHHB
Moringa DC'er
Karady Tea

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
@DoDo

Girl, this is my 1st time actually having to buy QB. I was getting most of it on a Swap.

So, that Abcd Butter and BRBC was actually my 1st real Purchase from QB even though I've gotten to try (all on Swaps):

Tea Tree Pomade
BRBC - 1st purchase
AOHC - 1st Purchase
ABCD - 1st Purchase
OHHB
Moringa DC'er
Karady Tea

IDareT'sHair

What are your fave QB products from the best to your least favorite.

Your girl is curious! :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@DoDo

I loved them all equally and for very different reasons. :love:

Unfortunately, the Tea (Spritz) was discontinued.

Not certain if the Tea Tree and Grapeseed Scalp Pomade is still offered?

I guess if I were "forced" to pick a 'least' favorite, it would probably be the Olive Honey Hydrating Balm (OHHB) and only because it was hard for me to figure out exactly how I wanted to use it or work it into my Regimen.

And that would be the 'only' reason.

ETA: I'd like to have another Moringa DC'er too one day.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk

You are the 1st one:kiss: Thank you Lady!:hug2:

Oh...I take that back, a friend from NY called last night and thought it was yesterday.:ohwell:

I guess the Blizzard warnings got her:spinning:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
@DoDo

I loved them all equally and for very different reasons. :love:

Unfortunately, the Tea (Spritz) was discontinued.

Not certain if the Tea Tree and Grapeseed Scalp Pomade is still offered?

I guess if I were "forced" to pick a 'least' favorite, it would probably be the Olive Honey Hydrating Balm (OHHB) and only because it was hard for me to figure out exactly how I wanted to use it or work it into my Regimen.

And that would be the 'only' reason.

ETA: I'd like to have another Moringa DC'er too one day.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

I think you are becoming a QB head. Don't fight it, just let it happen :reddancer:.

ETA: :party::dance7::band::cheers::bouncy::blowkiss: :birthday3:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Sweet Nature By Eddie shipped! (Not too bad. 1st time buying from them).

OT: Talked to Jakeala - She is sending me deets on the Sale tonight!:grin:

She said the Shea Parfait, Coconut Juice and several other items will be on Sale.:yep: