October 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Ogoma

HH:
Honey Hash
Pink Grapefruit
Soft coconut Marshmallow
Expresssoself
Pink Mimosa
Caramel Frappuccinp
Carrot cake icing
Moisture riser

veesweets

From HH: Jar of Joe, Mango Tango and the Sorrell Spritzer

Also picked up some aloe vera gel, kinky curly knot today and KC curling custard

Ogoma

Bought:
CJ Smoothing Conditioner
CJ Repair Me
Oyin Hair Dew

Crossed CJ and Oyin off my BF list.

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Finally bought one Espresso Self from Hairitage Hydration. Had to see what all the hype was about and with that flash sale I had no excuse!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
HH'Mango Colada Leave In
Mango Cloud
Espressoself!
Pink Grapefruit Punch Conditioner

DoDo I don't think very many of us have even received our orders yet to try the Espressoself, so you'll probably be trying it along with the majority of ppl.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
HH'Mango Colada Leave In
Mango Cloud
Espressoself!
Pink Grapefruit Punch Conditioner

DoDo I don't think very many of us have even received our orders yet to try the Espressoself, so you'll probably be trying it along with the majority of ppl.

Froreal3 That is good to know. The thing is when I receive and start using it, that will be my first experience with Hairitage Hydration. I have been hearing quite a bit about them in general. I love my Qhemet but its nice to discover companies that have good sales.:grin:

Andrea2012

Shame on me because I'm trying to use up my stash :nono:, but darn it if I didn't get a birthday coupon from Sally's for $10 off a $20 purchase.

Today I picked up:
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Magic Grip Hairpins

I had to use the coupon, right? :yep:

JerriBlank

I hit up Sage Naturalceutical's pop up shop. I got there approximately 8 mins after it opened,and it was packed body to body already. I promptly snatched two B.A.S.K Vanilla Whiskey hair soaks and two Y.A.M. Nectars. That's all that was there.:look:
The lady behind me kept asking about it,so I put back one of the Y.A.M. Nectars so she could have one. I regret it from the bottom of my heart.:perplexed:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
KeraVada

Ordered coffee oil 6x concentrate in warm vanilla and pumpkin spice

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Ogoma

Kera Vada Coffee oil in warm vanilla and pumpkin spice too! As well the leave-in pudding.

I have a lot of juicy products coming my way so I will be having fun playing with my hair this winter.

Last edited:

Ravenhairedbeauty

SM yucca & baobab thickening moisture mist. I'm on a no buy now after this until I start almost running out of stuff lol!

Last edited:

Andrea2012

Kera Vada Coffee oil in warm vanilla and pumpkin spice too! As well the leave-in pudding.

I have a lot of juicy products coming my way so I will be having fun playing with my hair this winter.

Ogoma - Kera Vada coffee oil? Please tell me more. Is this good for shedding? Sounds yummy too...

Ogoma

Ogoma - Kera Vada coffee oil? Please tell me more. Is this good for shedding? Sounds yummy too...

Andrea2012 I have never tried it before. I just bought it. I heard it is good for encouraging growth and extending the terminal life.

This is what she has on her site:

When Dr. Fischer compared the hair follicles treated with caffeine against those that weren't, he discovered some interesting results. The average growth of the follicles treated with caffeine increased by around 46 per cent compared to the control group. In addition, the life cycle of the hair treated with caffeine was extended by 37 percent. Caffeine boosted the length of the hairs by between 33 and 40 per cent.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3 That is good to know. The thing is when I receive and start using it, that will be my first experience with Hairitage Hydration. I have been hearing quite a bit about them in general. I love my Qhemet but its nice to discover companies that have good sales.:grin:

I tried Qhemet years ago, but I wasn't using it properly, so I have yet to experience the hype. I haven't picked it up since then because it is pricey and she never has sales. But HH is really good, has a good amount of sales throughout the year, decent shipping time/turnaround.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I tried Qhemet years ago, but I wasn't using it properly, so I have yet to experience the hype. I haven't picked it up since then because it is pricey and she never has sales. But HH is really good, has a good amount of sales throughout the year, decent shipping time/turnaround.

At the bolded, that is SO true. Also when I accidentally double paid for my order on paypal my first thought was to contact Qhemet by phone but they were unreachable. Thankfully the matter was resolved by paypal, but that was the first time I had ever tried to contact Qhemet Biologics and the process made me realize that it was not easy. Her products have helped me out a lot on my journey but...it's nice to have options:look:. Thankfully, being on lhcf has helped me to start looking.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@DoDo

The Oils are wonderful. The Discount is good. The Scents are light and non-intrusive.

And a very nice Selection of fragrances.

The Customer Service is Fantastic and the Shipping is inexpensive.

Please mosey on over to the KeraVada Thread (Vendors Sellers Forum)

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
@DoDo

The Oils are wonderful. The Discount is good. The Scents are light and non-intrusive.

And a very nice Selection of fragrances.

The Customer Service is Fantastic and the Shipping is inexpensive.

Please mosey on over to the KeraVada Thread (Vendors Sellers Forum)

Will do!:grin: