Hip Length (HL) 2012!!!!

Lucia

FoxxyLocs
your hair looks fabulous!!!! Glad you siad no to the trim, make sure you're on the same page with that before she takes out the scissors. Or you can go to great clips or supercuts they usually listen when you say basic trim 1 inch off or i want ti to be cut to here and show them.

brg240
Nice thick and long, beautiful

Ahem. Excuse the interuption but...

Where da pitchas at?!

brg240

Ummm..... where your ptichas at? :lol:
NJoy

FoxxyLocs

Thanks Lucia! I've been thinking of going to super cuts for a trim instead of the salon, or I may keep doing it myself. I've done a decent job so far.

Sent from my HTC Evo

Lucia

Thanks Lucia! I've been thinking of going to super cuts for a trim instead of the salon, or I may keep doing it myself. I've done a decent job so far.

Sent from my HTC Evo

better idea I'm a total DIYer when it comes to my hair and I haven't had any setbacks since I took over doing everything.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Ummm..... where your ptichas at? :lol:
@NJoy

(What the...? Did she...? Oh no she didn't. Did Lucia just try to call me out?)

Oh, see. You're outta the loop, Missy. I did post pics of an attempted hairstyle. Where you been?

Tryna have me follow up these gorgeous heads with my ratty attempt at styling. A'ight. I'll bite.

A'ight?

Now... Where yern?

Spill it, mama!!! :lick:

(Gotta be prepared to bring pics to get pics around here. :lachen:)

*snaps* :grin:

Lucia

(What the...? Did she...? Oh no she didn't. Did Lucia just try to call me out?)

Oh, see. You're outta the loop, Missy. I did post pics of an attempted hairstyle. Where you been?

Tryna have me follow up these gorgeous heads with my ratty attempt at styling. A'ight. I'll bite.

A'ight?

Now... Where yern?

Spill it, mama!!! :lick:

(Gotta be prepared to bring pics to get pics around here. :lachen:)

*snaps* :grin:

Wow got to be fast to catch update pics on here. I do have my latest updates on my fotki. I'll be updating again for the new year.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Still :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ my response. :lachen:

Ok. Headed over to look. *wipes eyes*

brg240 hit the nail on the head. Somebody always demanding pics up in here. :lachen:

Ms. Tiki

NJoy I'm glad she called you out cuz I asked to see pics last week. I feel like a red headed step-child. I have to grow a lil longer to be in the big girl club:lachen:

Lucia

Still :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ my response. :lachen:

Ok. Headed over to look. *wipes eyes*

brg240 hit the nail on the head. Somebody always demanding pics up in here. :lachen:

That was funny :lol:
I know how it is on here I have my updates before I start calling poeple out.

NJoy I'm glad she called you out cuz I asked to see pics last week. I feel like a red headed step-child. I have to grow a lil longer to be in the big girl club:lachen:

You've made alot of progress just keep it up.
BTW at where does the BIG girl club start?

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
@NJoy I'm glad she called you out cuz I asked to see pics last week. I feel like a red headed step-child. I have to grow a lil longer to be in the big girl club:lachen:

@Ms. Tiki

Girl, where YOU been. :lol: I posted pics...somewhere AND started a couple threads with a pic. That must mean I'm in too many challenges or something. Maybe I posted in TBL 2012. Anyway... whoomp! there they is. :lachen:

Regarding "big girl club", who you calling BIG? :lachen:

Woo! I'm feeling :spinning: tonight. Give me some huggins, Red. :bighug: You're an honorary Big Girl. :fairy: But, who you calling Big? (oh wait. I already said that. My bad. :giggle:)

ETA: BSL is nothing to sneeze at, btw. Do it, girl!

Ms. Tiki

Lucia MBL grazing WL and beyond. My hair hope to be a big girl by next July. Until then she is chilling at the lil kids table

Ms. Tiki

@NJoy By big girl, I meant your hair woman! My hair isn't a baby but it isn't a big girl either. It's a lil girl trying to grow up and be like your hair

NJoy

Here I grow again!
@NJoy By big girl, I meant your hair woman! My hair isn't a baby but it isn't a big girl either. It's a lil girl trying to grow up and be like your hair

Ms. Tiki

Oh, ok. I thought so but...*squints eyes*...you can never be quite sure. I have put on a few pounds since Thanksgiving and feeling a lil self-concious about it. My BMI sits dangerously close to the overweight section. I'm hoping they came up with those calculations without taking into account the Sistah Trunk. :giggle:

Ms. Tiki

NJoy :lachen::lachen: You know black woman don't go by the BMI charts. My dr, who's white, even admitted they were made for skinny white woman and are unrealistic

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm in the middle of a 2-day detangling session. Did I say that I'm going natural? :ohwell:

brg240

Janet'
lol yes I was in another thread demanding pics myself and thank you!

NJoy
:giggle:
thank you so much! I am transitioning to natural almost done actually, it's been almost 38 months. I cut 2-4" every 6 months. I made a thread here recently.

Oh also, NJoy not that detangling isn't a chore sometimes, i've found out mid transitioning it's much much worse. I was so frustrated.

Carrie A how nice! I love my tail, i just home when I'm fully natural it will be a bit thicker.

JJamiah and NikkiGirl Thank you so much! :love2:

Lucia thank you I always feel that my hair is kind of thin when i straighten it.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
@NJoy
:giggle:
thank you so much! I am transitioning to natural almost done actually, it's been almost 38 months. I cut 2-4" every 6 months. I made a thread here recently.

Oh also, NJoy not that detangling isn't a chore sometimes, i've found out mid transitioning it's much much worse. I was so frustrated.

brg240

Yeah, uh...thanks for the encouragement. :rolleyes: Just finished my 2-day detangling marathon and you're telling me it gets worse? :thud:

Blessedwithabundance14

I got my hair flat ironed today and it is less than an inch from waist I think, not sure though. I am also not sure how to add pics to the thread, but I wish I did. The new picture is my profile picture and I am so excited that it is really growing!

brg240

NJoy sorry wasn't trying to scare you!
oh i'm sorry i meant that it's much worse than what i have to deal with now since the majority of my hair is natural. Don't be discouraged find a really amazing product to detangle with.

brg240

I got my hair flat ironed today and it is less than an inch from waist I think, not sure though. I am also not sure how to add pics to the thread, but I wish I did. The new picture is my profile picture and I am so excited that it is really growing!

congrats! looks good.

you can upload your pic to a sight like tinypic/photobucket and then copy and paste the link here.

NJoy

Here I grow again!

ShawnC

Congrats!! Your hair looks beautiful!!! :yep:

@NJoy sorry wasn't trying to scare you!
oh i'm sorry i meant that it's much worse than what i have to deal with now since the majority of my hair is natural. Don't be discouraged find a really amazing product to detangle with.

brg240

:grin: Ok, I get you. So basically, it's the two textures causing the nightmares and getting rid of the relaxed ends would make detangling easier? I hope so.

LaFemmeNaturelle

ShawnC

Congrats!! Your hair looks beautiful!!! :yep:

brg240

:grin: Ok, I get you. So basically, it's the two textures causing the nightmares and getting rid of the relaxed ends would make detangling easier? I hope so.

Nope! :lol:Not in my case lol I can never wash my hair loose ever again or I'm asking for a 3 hour detangling session.

brg240

well like LaFemmeNaturelle said it can still tangle, mine does which is why i wash in braids (and even then sometimes it tangles) but still for me at least it's 100 times better.