Bug The app is just not working out

SimplyBlessed

Im on iPhone and I swear I can't stay on the app longer than 5 mins

I have to exit and close the app so much

If I am on I can't load threads and get hit with "parse error" or time out errors when my connection is fine

Are there any updates coming out?

Also will mentions be able to be seen on the app eventually?

cutiebe2

I stopped using the app months ago. I uninstalled it. I think I got that same error. Now I just go straight to the site on my phone

krikit96

It sucks to pay a monthly fee to be a part of such a great forum... only to be shut down every time you access it from a mobile device. If I'm in the Beauty Supply and I have an urgent question or need to research something before I buy the wrong product, understand my frustration when this app continues to crash or when I try to upload a picture during my question/post, I am told the server isn't up or the system experienced a crash... it's so frustrating!!! And another annoying thing is that pictures from cell phones are uploaded SIDEWAYS... what is that? Can someone from the admin or staff that knows what's going on at least respond so that we know somebody is listening???

gabulldawg

The app is terrible. I've had to uninstall and reinstall it so many times it's not even funny. :nono: It definitely affects the amount of time I spend on the site when at home and is really making me reconsider renewing my subscription. I have found other vices to partake in during all of the times when it's not working. :look:

GoldenRule

Are all of you on iPhone? I have an Android and I've never once had a problem with the app. I spend more time on the app than I do on my pc for sure.

ThickRoot

The app for the iPhone is terrible I thought it was just me. When I filled out a repair ticket, one of the suggested resolutions was that there may just be an internal problem with my phone?? NOT! Ugh after that I just gave up because I knew that sounded crazy

Live.Laugh.Love

The app is terrible. I've had to uninstall and reinstall it so many times it's not even funny. :nono: It definitely affects the amount of time I spend on the site when at home and is really making me reconsider renewing my subscription. I have found other vices to partake in during all of the times when it's not working. :look:

Do tell!!!

What other apps are good and work well with iPhone?

They make enough $6.50 to have the app working correctly...

Destiny9109

I'm on an android and it constantly crashes too. I can't even view some threads on mobile, I have to go to the browser. It's funny how they can run in and lock threads and ban people with the quickness, but can't address serious concerns from paying members.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Oops! Just realized I posted in the wrong place. I'm having problems on my iPhone & iPad with the app. The site itself is slow on my MacBook Pro too.

MzRhonda

Today I was unable to access the site from my iphone....it goes to the site opens and then closes.

lonelysky

Baby Chick Gate 2011
I couldn't use the app at all and I'm on an iPhone. I've had to use safari in order to read and post. I think that's why traffic seems a bit down today...at least in OT.

natural2008

Yelp I don't like being on here on my phone on the internet browser. The app is so much easier to use. We are spoiled.

Babysaffy

You need to give up the Hype-Phone and get with a quality android.. :wallbash:

Don't get me started on my pet hate... It needs to die a death like the Crapberry...

yynot

My iPhone app has been tripping since yesterday. Wouldn't even let me log in. I'm on the iPad now and no issues. I wish they would hurry up and fix cuz I live on the app!