MoeGro Challenge!

ambs_0587

Just ordered my moegro ingrediants at Vitacost.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Long Hair Care Forum App

Beany

Not actually in the challenge, but I've made the oil and plan on using it when I finish this Sulu Max Gro (a better smelling MTG).

davisbr88

I'm going to use powdered horsetail and oat straw extracts in olive oil. Since oat straw is high in silica, too, I figured they'd both work well together. I put 1.25 tsp of each in 4 oz oil so I'll see how I like that over the next couple of weeks.

ambs_0587

I made and started using the oil about 2 weeks ago? Don't know if i see any extra growth yet but I like that I am oiling my scalp every other night. The jojoba oil absorbs right into my scalp.

davisbr88

I think someone should make an updated challenge thread... lol. This thang is old. And all of the posts from this year/late last year are on the last page. Even if this doesn't work, I will continue to use it because I like oiling my scalp while in twists and it doesn't involve sulfur or EOs. I'm allergic to the Bee Mine serum and don't know if it's because of the sulfur or EOs but I am staying away from both for a while after I got a horrible breakout. I'm not trying to keep buying the different serums and risk breaking out anymore just to find out! I've used horsetail and oat straw with no ill effects before, so I think I'm good.
I also added some ginger, as I read that it's supposed to help with circulation.

ETA: I can make a new thread if you all want.

Last edited: