Hairfinity Vitamins

tricie

I'm interested in getting a hair growth boost, too, to make sure I get to APL by the end of the year! I was thinking of taking these along with using OCT on my hair.

Anybody know the discount code for October?

TIA & HHJ! :yep:

subscribing...

hola_lo2002

So I just finished my one month supply of Hairfinity this week, and honestly.....I wanted to love these pills, I did.....but....they fell so short for me. I didn't really notice a difference in growth at all. I guess it is just one of those things where certain products/pills/etc./whatever don't work for everyone. I basically took as directed and maintained my usual routine of 3-4 days of working out, eating moderately. I think the BIG difference, though, is the difference in nail growth and strength. NEVER before have I been able to grow nails all the same length and have them be at a long enough length to get good looking french tips painted on my natural nails. I had people asking if they were fake, lol. But yeah, I didn't notice a difference as far as my hair growth goes.....which is what I wanted. So I will NOT be repurchasing.

Hi!

Seriously, you won't notice any major difference after only 1 month, I'm not saying that it won't grow at all in a month, but don't think that your hair will grow like weed!!! At least wait 2 months before really deciding if the vits work or not...

hair4romheaven

I'm interested in getting a hair growth boost, too, to make sure I get to APL by the end of the year! I was thinking of taking these along with using OCT on my hair.

Anybody know the discount code for October?

TIA & HHJ! :yep:

subscribing...

Anyone know the code for October?

hola_lo2002

@DaDragonPrincess, how much fish oil do you take each day?
I'm about to start my third bottle, but my budget cannot afford Hairfinity right now. I have to tighten up on everything right now.

So, I might have to take these
Country Life Maxi Hair Maximized -- 60 Tablets - Vitacost
These have a little less biotin and msm.

I think all you need is a good vitamin designed to promote hair health that you can stick to for a long term basis no matter what the brand is. Since you already were on hairfinity for 3 months, I don't think you should have any issue. Anyway, marketed hair vitamins usually have higher concentrations than what is actually absorbed by the body. Good luck on your hair journey :)

An_gell

I'm still taking them. Been taking them faithfully since Mar, as a matter of fact I need to reorder cuz I'm bout to run completely out. I usually order two bottles at a time, I have noticed lots of growth but I can't say it's all from the pills because I am also using MTG which I have been using since Aug. I don't have any pics of my hair straighten right now cuz I'm doing my own personal no heat challenge since Apr. I will be straightening next month, because I have a party I am hosting for work so that will be my next length check.

trendsetta25

i finished my two months today :yay: i really can't see improvement because i'm in a weave but my new growth in my leave out is looking mighty yummy!!!
i got a coupon code with my new bottle if you ladies want to use it....10% off code: 198742

i will see how much these vits has helped when i take my install out and then relax (not the same day :drunk:). Hopefully i'm BSB or better yet BSL :pray:

Natural-K

I started taking these vitamins after I read the thread AMAZING!!! I got 3 inches in 2 months!!!!

I bought the 2 month supply but decided to wait a month to start so I could have before and after shots of a month without supplements and then after.

I can't say I noticed very much of a difference so far. I'm about 7 days into my second bottle. I'm still optimistic though.

I will post the picture tonight.

LuluB

Natural-K

I started taking these vitamins after I read the thread AMAZING!!! I got 3 inches in 2 months!!!!

I bought the 2 month supply but decided to wait a month to start so I could have before and after shots of a month without supplements and then after.

I can't say I noticed very much of a difference so far. I'm about 7 days into my second bottle. I'm still optimistic though.

I will post the picture tonight.

Here are my pics

No Supplements

One month of Hairfinity

I can't call it yet...

taj

i finished my two months today :yay: i really can't see improvement because i'm in a weave but my new growth in my leave out is looking mighty yummy!!!
i got a coupon code with my new bottle if you ladies want to use it....10% off code: 198742

i will see how much these vits has helped when i take my install out and then relax (not the same day :drunk:). Hopefully i'm BSB or better yet BSL :pray:

Thanks for the coupon code!!! You're right on time,
I'll be placing an order this week.

nc cutie

Just orderded these vitamins--Hope they make my hair grow under my install. I used this code someone posted earlier---198742.

trendsetta25

These vitamins are the truth! I took my install out that I had in from Oct 23 - Dec 17 and I made my goal of BSB!!!!! I will continue to use these vitamins till I reach my goal of WL

Save 10% NOW

Use*Promotional Code:*015875*when placing your order at: www.hairfinity.com*

Offer Expires: 12/21/2010

jamaicalovely

These vitamins are the truth! I took my install out that I had in from Oct 23 - Dec 17 and I made my goal of BSB!!!!! I will continue to use these vitamins till I reach my goal of WL

Save 10% NOW

Use*Promotional Code:*015875*when placing your order at: www.hairfinity.com*

Offer Expires: 12/21/2010

Where are your pics?:bat: