Hairfinity Vitamins

blackberry815

I only take women's one a day along with my hairfinity. I've been using my hairifinty vitamins since Sept 3rd. I will post pics when I do my end of the year update.

Isnt it redundant to take a multi with these vitamins? It has all the main multis in and i knpw there are certain vitamins u shouldnt take too much of like vitamin a

Sent from my ADR6400L

ScorpioBeauty09

I just discovered these. I'm considering ordering them since I've had a setback but I'm determined to make my hair goals for this year. Glad I found this thread and will keep coming back!!:grin:

ScorpioBeauty09

Just ordered a 2 month supply!:grin: I'm a little peeved the promotional code I saw on Facebook didn't work, and their shipping prices are unbelievable (this stuff better work!:bat:) but I'm soooo excited! I can't wait until the end of the week!

taj

Isnt it redundant to take a multi with these vitamins? It has all the main multis in and i knpw there are certain vitamins u shouldnt take too much of like vitamin a

Sent from my ADR6400L

Yes, it is redundant because Hairfinity is actually a multi-vitamin. Prior to taking any supplements, I research it first. So when I called the company I was told that it was a multi-vitamin.

upscale0198

I just saw the promo code for Hairfinity. It's 51764. I don't know how long it will last. I know it works because I just ordered my daughter some a few minutes ago.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hi I have been taking hairfinity for over a month & a half and I do think they work. I started taking them a month after my last perm in July & my hair grows really slow. Any who I got about 4.5 in in nap, 5 in in the middle & top & 3 in in front. My front grows extra slow lol but in my opinion they help (well me anyway)

Sent from my Droid using Droid

baddison

natural for good
Anyone know how to find a promo code for Hairfinity?

When you register for their newsletter, you will get the promo codes directly to your inbox. I get them about every other month. We usually post our promo-codes here in this "Current Discount Codes" thread, but I believe you need to be a member.

Anyway....if you go to the website, you should be able to sign up for the newsletter.

SincerelyBeautiful

Hey ladies! I'm an absolute fan of Hairfinity vitamins. I have been using these for the past year. Kinda slacked the last couple of months but believe me when I say, They Work!!! My hair was fuller, thicker, and noticeably healthy. After that the growth started flowing and I haven't turned back. Getting ready to order a month or two month supply very soon.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF