Would you put breast milk in your hair?

Minty

I just can't with the people. Curlee girl if you are really using it and its working for you keep it going.

Just don't go pouring urine, or semen (human or bovine), or any of the other 'things' I've read people post about.

For real - breast milk is all good with me.

iri9109

lactic acid loosens curls. ever hear of people using yogurt to condition & loosen curls? whats in yogurt? lactic acid. whats in tidday milk? lactic acid. you think babies got 1b baby hurr naturally? naw, boo thats from tidday milk. enfamil and similac work similarly, but i cant guarantee your results.

Last edited:

nappystorm

lactic acid loosens curls. ever hear of people using yogurt to condition & loosen curls. whats in yogurt? lactic acid. whats in tidday milk? lactic acid. you think babies got 1b baby hurr naturally? naw, boo thats from tidday milk. enfamil and similac work similarly, but i cant guarantee your results.

I can't...:lachen:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Does the size of the breastesess that the milk is excreted from make a difference? Like will itty bitties give me itty bitty growth and big bowling ball boobs give me ceiling length hair?

ceebee3

Does the size of the breastesess that the milk is excreted from make a difference? Like will itty bitties give me itty bitty growth and big bowling ball boobs give me ceiling length hair?

Nah, size don't matter. The best results come from the best hair types!

nappystorm

:dighole::dighole:

I think I will go search for that thread...

TamedTresses

Can someone please PM me if you have cherokee in your family and if you are breastfeeding. I'll pay shipping.

Doesn't matter if it's your step-great grandfather's half-brother...as long as you have someone in your family, PM me. Thanks!

Minty

IRI9109.....do I hear a Enfamil challenge coming? Similac would be a substitution. I could transition out of this relaxer with it, but I'm on a no-buy so someone would have to gift me some.

Good night!

natura87

lactic acid loosens curls. ever hear of people using yogurt to condition & loosen curls? whats in yogurt? lactic acid. whats in tidday milk? lactic acid. you think babies got 1b baby hurr naturally? naw, boo thats from tidday milk. enfamil and similac work similarly, but i cant guarantee your results.

*throws in the towel and uglycries*
:cry:

Lucia

chellero

Wife Supremacist
My dog is pregnant and has type 1 fur. Each pint of dog titty milk comes with a free puppy! PM me for details.

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Anybody with three nipples and milk that come out of all of them??!?!?! I heard that's how you get that Chilli baby hur...

Mz.MoMo5235

I'M SORRY BUT THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT!!!

you have to 1st feed the breast milk to a baby then have the baby spit up in your hair. that is where the true growth comes from. trust me, i'm an expert

Aireen

you have to 1st feed the breast milk to a baby then have the baby spit up in your hair. that is where the true growth comes from. trust me, i'm an expert

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Oh we KNOW you're an expert. How did I know that when I saw this thread and you as the last poster that somehow that locked thread would be brought up in here? :lol:

SimJam

I've been using it and having great results. Natural 4b hair loosened to what you see (about a 3b) in my signature. It's great and I have a never ending supply too.

It speeds up the metabolism so it's great all around.

baby vom is even better enzymes assist in gently loosening curlz :grin:

SimJam

ooohhhhh yeah .... baby vom rocks !!!!:spinning:

Truth

I see y'all are at it again with the hair nectars!

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App