Kiss Express Color - Anyone Tried It???

sqzbly1908

I dozed off last night - laptop in bed and all...sorry ...I love talking about this stuff...I will be doing the color when I get off work!

sqzbly1908

Kiss is my all time favorite rinse:yep::yep::yep:
I'v been using rinses since high school,and this is the best!
My hair feels so sessy after i use this stuff.I use their clear rinse to add to a dc a lot.I tried it with jazzings and my hair felt like hot crap on a platter:nono::nono:
I was so pissed!So i went out and bought a Kiss rinse in a reddish color(can't remember the name).
I liked it,but i think i want my own color right now,just enhanced,so i'll go get some more of the clear later today.
Also,i noticed that a lot of the rinses in the bss don't have ingredients listed:ohwell:
This is what alarmed me about the Jazzings which i still bought like a dumas:look:,and this is also what led me back to Kiss.I love that their ingredients are on the bottle.Very helpful:yep:

Girl I feel ya on that Jazzin' - I kept running back to it like a sorry ex-boyfriend - thinkin' it will change and get better:nono: - NOT! It is very stripping and drippy....I like to get that "sessy" feel too!!! I was wondering about using a condish after it - it has so much stuff in it but that doesn't mean it will make my hair feel good.

leona2025

Kiss is my all time favorite rinse:yep::yep::yep:
I'v been using rinses since high school,and this is the best!
My hair feels so sessy after i use this stuff.I use their clear rinse to add to a dc a lot.I tried it with jazzings and my hair felt like hot crap on a platter:nono::nono:
I was so pissed!So i went out and bought a Kiss rinse in a reddish color(can't remember the name).
I liked it,but i think i want my own color right now,just enhanced,so i'll go get some more of the clear later today.
Also,i noticed that a lot of the rinses in the bss don't have ingredients listed:ohwell:
This is what alarmed me about the Jazzings which i still bought like a dumas:look:,and this is also what led me back to Kiss.I love that their ingredients are on the bottle.Very helpful:yep:

I noticed the same thing about Jazzing in clear, but that didn't stop me from trying the colored ones. They awesome. Jazzing Red Hot really showed up on my dark hair.:yep:

sqzbly1908

Hi AJJ -

Girl, Sebastian Colourshines/Cellophanes was my 1st love - but when they changed it - I did not try it nor did I want to - they limited the colors and I just did not want to go through the hassle of trying to find it online, etc....

I am so excited that others appreciate the semi-permanent colors like me...:grin:

Bronxcutie

KISS is the best rinse I have ever used! It lasts for weeks! Just be very careful about getting it on your skin. It will stain. Jazzing only lasts for a week on me. It smells great, but it gets on EVERYTHING!

JerriBlank

Girl I feel ya on that Jazzin' - I kept running back to it like a sorry ex-boyfriend - thinkin' it will change and get better:nono: - NOT! It is very stripping and drippy....I like to get that "sessy" feel too!!! I was wondering about using a condish after it - it has so much stuff in it but that doesn't mean it will make my hair feel good.
I know!
The consistency of the Kiss clear rinse,compared to the Jazzing is way better:yep:
Do you mean using a condish after using the Jazzing.or Kiss rinse?

I noticed the same thing about Jazzing in clear, but that didn't stop me from trying the colored ones. They awesome. Jazzing Red Hot really showed up on my dark hair.:yep:
Really?How did your hair feel after using it?

sqzbly1908

I am over here reading the intructions for Kiss - it says to use on "clean hair" but does not specify wet or dry...and they indicate to apply with a tint brush (gives me a chance to practice my relaxing skills) I think I will do a light conditioning rinse afterwards (just for my peace of mind) I got some PM Extra Body rinse (crazy slip) I am still not feeling that "no heat" thingee....

Has anyone used it with heat - they don't have a 1-800# (that I could find)

Sounding semi-obsessive (lol) - talking to self - no I am not going to have an Amaretto Sour - LOL

leona2025

I know!
The consistency of the Kiss clear rinse,compared to the Jazzing is way better:yep:
Do you mean using a condish after using the Jazzing.or Kiss rinse?

Really?How did your hair feel after using it?

My hair felt good. It was soft and I like the smell. It wasn't dry and tangled like with the clear one. The clear one didn't give me any shine either. For clear I like to use John Frieda Clear Shine. It's good and I mix into my color rinses sometimes. It's about 10, but it's 6.5oz bottle and it can be used daily or as a once a week treatment.

I am over here reading the intructions for Kiss - it says to use on "clean hair" but does not specify wet or dry...and they indicate to apply with a tint brush (gives me a chance to practice my relaxing skills) I think I will do a light conditioning rinse afterwards (just for my peace of mind) I got some PM Extra Body rinse (crazy slip) I am still not feeling that "no heat" thingee....

Has anyone used it with heat - they don't have a 1-800# (that I could find)

Sounding semi-obsessive (lol) - talking to self - no I am not going to have an Amaretto Sour - LOL

I'm just gonna have to get me a big box of gloves because I start off with the tint brush and like 10 seconds later I got my hands in it so I can feel it and get down in the roots, lol. I apply my relaxers this way too. With gloves. I don't use anything with heat because I HAAAAAATE getting under that dryer.

sqzbly1908

My hair felt good. It was soft and I like the smell. It wasn't dry and tangled like with the clear one. The clear one didn't give me any shine either. For clear I like to use John Frieda Clear Shine. It's good and I mix into my color rinses sometimes. It's about 10, but it's 6.5oz bottle and it can be used daily or as a once a week treatment.

I'm just gonna have to get me a big box of gloves because I start off with the tint brush and like 10 seconds later I got my hands in it so I can feel it and get down in the roots, lol. I apply my relaxers this way too. With gloves. I don't use anything with heat because I HAAAAAATE getting under that dryer.

Bolded - that is what I just did....

AtlantaJJ

I used to lift my hair color up a shade with a product call Luminize (I don't know if this is still on the market) and then I would use the Cellophanes. I don't know if that lightener was damaging or not but it sure made my rinses show up really well :scratchch

leona2025

That really works.:yep: Look at the pics below. The last 2 are from when I did the red luminize the first time and was dissappointed, but apparently the color was pretty good. The first two are when I did Adore rinse in paprika and then used clear luminizes on it all in the same day. Probably bad, but I love the results. I just did this a few days ago. I seen the KISS in the BSS, but not the Avatar. I love funky colors.
View attachment 23963

View attachment 23965

View attachment 23967

View attachment 23969

I used to lift my hair color up a shade with a product call Luminize (I don't know if this is still on the market) and then I would use the Cellophanes. I don't know if that lightener was damaging or not but it sure made my rinses show up really well :scratchch

That's what I used in these pictures. :grin:

SimpleKomplexity

I like this color. I used this before Bigen, but my only complaint is that the color washed out too quickly for me with me cowashing and all.

Peacan Tan

Bumping...

I absolutely loooove the color purple so I went out and got some "intense purple".

I'm gonna do a skunk stripe:yep: I always wanted a purple fro so I figured I'll ease into it.

So does wet or dry hair get the best color? Any other heplful tips I should know? It says no heat, has anyone tried it with heat?:look: And what else?