Best moisturizing deep conditioner?

Aggie

On my new list of best moisturizng deep conditioners, I am adding KERASTASE Masque Substantif Conditioner.

A little goes a very long way even on my texlaxed hair and it is super moisturizing. It did not weigh my hair down and offered a lot of bounce and body. Yummy:lick:

BeautifulNameX

lamaria211
This one. I love it so much!!!

HairRaiser

HairRaiser .... here are some that I've used that are excellent:
- Komaza care olive moisture mask
- darcy botanicals pumpkin seed condis
- my honey child's olive you and the papaya coconut condish
- bear fruits pistacio cream dc

Hth

coyacoy Thanks for the suggestions! I just ordered the Olive Moisture Mask, the Pumpkin Seed Condish, and a sample of the Bee Mine DC just cuz i always wanted to try it (thanks for enabling a product junkie :grin: )

cutenss

I am loving this. And I not a true CD fan, but this stuff :love2: Its expensive, but I will be buying more when I run out. I just bought these from Sallys, but yet to try.

coyacoy

lol, @HairRaiser! you are very welcome! glad you picked up some great items and submitted to your inner product junkie! :yep:

Not too further tempt you or anything, but i just received a 20% off purchase email from Bear Fruit - code is MARCHSALE :grin:

@coyacoy Thanks for the suggestions! I just ordered the Olive Moisture Mask, the Pumpkin Seed Condish, and a sample of the Bee Mine DC just cuz i always wanted to try it (thanks for enabling a product junkie :grin: )

cutiepiesensei

RegaLady it was alright, but I didn't notice anything too special. I'll keep using it for the next month and if it's still not a big difference to me I'll switch to something else. I'm sorry my reply is so late lol.

On another note, I tried Suave Almond and Shea butter line last night (was at a friend's house). I really like the way my hair turned out. It's cheap which is awesome for me lol

pinkchocolatedaisy

I think I'm about to return to my one true love Joico moisture recovery treatment balm. I have also used the One n Only Argan oil mask from Sally's and I liked it too. Right now I'm using Curl Junkie (the moisturizing one...forgot the name) but for the price I might as well use Joico. I really wish I could find a reasonably priced cone free moisturizing deep conditioner that I like.

divya

There is Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose in my hair as we speak. How long do you ladies leave it in?

Of course, the bottle says 1-2 mins if on wet hair but I've had it in for maybe 20 mins now. My hair needs the moisture so I'm tempted to leave it in for a few hours under a shower cap.

Suggestions?

Smiley79

Bumping for more...curious to try either MegaSilk elements or the Nexxus one on my newly texlaxed hair. I need something good to follow my Ayurvedic regimens I am about to start.

SimJam

this crece pelo has me itching to hit pay nah :(

My faves right now are HV citrinillah and KBB luscious hair mask

Seamonster

I second everybody that said
KBB Luscious locks
Komaza Olive

Of course the PJ in me wants to try Kenra, and Joico since there are so many good reviews in here, but I will try to be strong.

abcd09

I have tried SO many different conditioners and the hands-down best is mixing keracare Humecto and Nu Expressions Humective for my 4b fine relaxed strands. :yep::yep:

amwcah

I have tried SO many different conditioners and the hands-down best is mixing keracare Humecto and Nu Expressions Humective for my 4b fine relaxed strands. :yep::yep:

I have never heard of the latter. Where do you purchase it?

lamaria211

I hate mixing products I want one conditioner that works without adding oils and other lotions and potions

camilla

kerecare humecto, giovanni smooth as silk or matrix biolage summer hydration or sallys knock of of it the conditioning balm....after that aussie moist

TeeSGee

I can't say enough good things about Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque. It's by far the best Moisturizing DC i've ever used since i've been on my journey(3 yrs).

lamaria211

TeeSGee said:
I can't say enough good things about Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque. It's by far the best Moisturizing DC i've ever used since i've been on my journey(3 yrs).

Ill be picking some up on tuesday when I make my trip to cvs I have the leave in have you tried that as well?

yardgirl

I ordered a few Joico products: Moisture Recovery Balm, Silk Results Conditioner, and K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner. I'll definitely report back on the results.

xu93texas

I have to agree with you. Whenever I get a chance, I'm talking about this product. LOVE IT!