My hair falls out everytime I wash it

chic

Can anyone recommend good/great products for my problem, excluding products that causes buildup? Thanks.

alireno

Take a close look at the hair that is coming out. If it has a white bulb on one end, that is a hair that has shed which is normal. If the hairs you are seeing are short with no bulb, that is probably breakage. For breakage I would use Motions CPR shampoo and conditioner followed by a moisturizing conditioner such as Motions Moisture Plus.

Karonica

Ooh, thanks alireno. I am going to look at all my lost hairs to see if they have white bulbs!

Lindy

Hey Chic,

You should try using a creamy protein conditioner every week or every other week until you see improvement if you find out that it is indeed breakage, as opposed to shedding. I recommend Nexxus Keraphixx, since it has worked great for me, but there are other products you can use as well (Aubreys GPB, Motions CPR, ORS Hair Mayo, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, etc.)

You might even want to use a serious protein treatment, such as Nexxus Emergencee or Aphogee Treatment. Those aren't supposed to be used on a regular basis though. Those are for 'one time' use, on an as needed basis.

chic

Thank you, ladies, I'm going to try them.

Karonica, when my hair comes out I don't see white bulbs.

Kitkat

Chic, I agree with the poster who suggested Aubreys GPB. It's a great protein conditioner. It leaves my hair pretty soft afterwards & I don't even need a moisturizing conditioner afterwards (but I still use one).
Affirm 5 n 1 is great also and it smells yummy. Dudleys Hair Rebuilder is a good protein conditioner, too, and it works with heat. Good luck with whatever conditioner you choose, and I hope that it stops your breakage.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
hello ladies i wash my hair once a week for now but my problem is every time i wash my hair it falls out but i looked at the ends and i see no white bulbs at all. I get long hair coming out my hair used to be so thick now its thin my mom told me to mix my shampoo with aloe vera gel since that helps to stop hair from falling. I wear my hair in a ponytail with scurl and profective which by the way makes my hair soft and i rub the front of my hair everyday with eo to grow out a thinin hair line i dont know what to do can anyone help me please?????????

katie

I get hairs coming out but I think that is because my hair gets tangled easily.Maybe you should use a detangling shampoo like Creme of nature which has helped me lots with losing hair during wahsing.
However if tangles are not the problem then maybe you should really do a good protein treatment followed by a good moisturising conditioner.

TsAngel

Assess your products and/or ingredients? Have you changed what you had been using? or tried something new?

If nothing has changed, then you may have to make some minor modifications to your regimen until you get it under control. (By the way, Mahalialee has some copyrighted recipes that are da'bomb. I had a major shedding issue last summer and I used her Limolastic Liquid Recipe. My shedding completely stopped after one treatment but I did three per her instructions. Do a search on it. I think they are on the forum somewhere. If not, p.m. her or page her. She is so helpful.)

In addition to what the other ladies have recommended, I would suggest adding hot oil treatments to you regimen.

Most importantly, try to retrace what's changed in your life over the past 30-60 days. You may be stressed and not really recognizing that you are. Sometimes, life changes no matter how large or small can have a negative impact. We may even internalize these things. Stress is one of those issues that can wreak havoc on our hair. If you realize that you have been stressed, you may want to up your intake of B vitamins and chill out.

HTH,

TsAngel

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
Can you post this Limolastic Liquid Recipe?

Pebbles-- Also I tried to pm Mahailee4 but it said she wasn't in the database. I don't get it.