Allen, Texas... help my sister

Ms.Joi

My sister has just moved to Allen, Texas and is need of a new stylist. She is trying to find one before the 31st. Can you all recommend anyone for her? She is willing to drive to Dallas, which is only a few minutes away from her.

cocoaluv

Ask to have this thread moved to the Salon Review Section of the Forum or do a search for Salons in that part of Texas.

chayil0427

My new and most awesome stylist is:

Dominique McFarland, Suite 238, 972-910-3227
She's located in the High Tower Salons

http://www.hightowersalons.com/

Address: 665 W Insterstate 635
Irving, TX 75063

Dominique is SUPER SUPER professional, her salon is clean and beautiful decorated, she uses only the most superior products, and I see long beautiful health hair not only on her head but almost every head that comes out of her salon. Dominique knows how to grow, relax, style, treat, and maintain gorgeous black hair and be elegant and professional while she's at it.

Give her a call atleast a week in advance if you can, but she can put you on her call list incase someone cancels if you need to get in sooner.

Hope you love her as much as I do

Chayil

Fanscie

Hi, I do not go to the salon often but when I do I go to Salon Estetica in Frisco, Texas. It is close to the Stonebriar mall. It is a building of salon suites. I recommend Ti Amo Capelli, the stylist is Leah. PM me for the contact info if needed.

calex99

Here is another stylist. All of the people that go to her have long, healthy hair. I started going to her b/c of my friend that has waist length hair goes to her. My hair is MBL when straightened. I go to her for a press, but she does everything. Her name is Celia and her number is 214-357-4086. I love her! She is located near Southwestern and Parkland hospital.

Last edited: