Photos Taken by Nice & Wavy of the "Blood Moon"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hello Everyone: @Nice & Wavy sends her love to each of you and these amazing photos that she and her husband were able to capture last night of the "Blood Moon".

What is so amazing is that it was she began the thread about this amazing prophetic event from the Word of God and then she was able to bear witness to it.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=687853

Science does not 'trump' this nor can it measure up. It can only confirm what God has already spoken what would be and how timely it is.

Watch Israel...

Watch as God's prophesies continue to unfold. This is no time for anyone to be as Pharoah the Egyptian ruler (Book of Exodus); who chose to be unbelieving, prideful and denying the true Life of God who shall always be. God is alive, Pharoah isn't.

Happy Pesach / Happy Ressurrection -- Both Prophesies fulfilled just as God said. God's Word, The Bible is not dead. It is alive and there isn't anything that can ever change it.

Let the Children of God say: :amen:

Attachments

• 20140415_025159-1_resized.jpg
    20140415_025159-1_resized.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 20140415_025842-1-1_resized.jpg
    20140415_025842-1-1_resized.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 108
  • 20140415_025842-1-1-1_resized.jpg
    20140415_025842-1-1-1_resized.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 242
  • 20140415_030919-1_resized.jpg
    20140415_030919-1_resized.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20140415_032635-1-1_resized.jpg
    20140415_032635-1-1_resized.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 256

Shimmie

Staff member
God's Amazing Calendar... Proven!

Goombay_Summer

Pastor J. Hagee was doing a wonder series on the significance of the Four Blood moons and in particular this first one, as a result I sat with my parents from 1:45 until 5 am watching the moon.

Some persons in my home country also celebrated this fulfillment of prophesy by having an all-night pray meeting and viewing on the Blood moon on the Western Esplanade.

blazingthru

lisbon_from_across_the_bay.jpgResearch the dark days, you will see that this has happen before several times in fact, just in indicator that Jesus is soon coming.
http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/09MB897.html
http://www.specialtyinterests.net/the_historical_account_of_prophetic_environmental_events.html
Although the one that is truly the big one is Rev 6:21
Revelation 6:12 (KJV 1900)
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her * untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed pas a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Pastor J. Hagee was doing a wonder series on the significance of the Four Blood moons and in particular this first one, as a result I sat with my parents from 1:45 until 5 am watching the moon.

Some persons in my home country also celebrated this fulfillment of prophesy by having an all-night pray meeting and viewing on the Blood moon on the Western Esplanade.

hanna_light, thank you for sharing this. I'm blessed by you and your parents, you witnessing this miracle of God for over 3 hours (3.25 to be exact). I wanted so much to see this, but the rain and the clouds were in the way. God still blessed because of you and the testimony and pictures from others who are of our Precious Faith. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
View attachment 255055

Research the dark days, you will see that this has happen before several times in fact, just in indicator that Jesus is soon coming.

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/09MB897.html
http://www.specialtyinterests.net/the_historical_account_of_prophetic_environmental_events.html

Although the one that is truly the big one is Rev 6:21
Revelation 6:12 (KJV 1900)

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her * untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed pas a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Thank you blazingthru for sharing such a powerful Word of God's Truth.

The beauty is from all of this is that not only is it Truth, it is has all been sealed upon God's Cross upon which we were all saved through God's grace and mercies....endless.

Shimmie

Staff member
Is there Biblical significance of this? It is frightening to me.

Hi mensa :hug2: Please don't be frightened.

Here is the Bible confirmation in this thread here with scripture.

Sweetheart, this is a time for rejoicing. God is proving who and whom He is. He is proving His Word with signs and wonders. There are so many unbelievers and scoffers against God and His Word.

Remember how stubborn and Pharoah was? Pharoah continued to make a mockery of God's powers. Yet, God continued to 'save' and protect His children; His promises to them, His Sovereignty and most of all, His love.

So please, do not be afraid. There is too much joy to be joyful about.

:bighug:

Galadriel

Wow, thanks so much for sharing, Shimmie and Nice & Wavy!

God can use the heavens to give us signs or warnings according to His will, and the Scriptures do speak of the moon turning blood red.

I'm certainly using this Holy Week to pray, pray, pray, and continuing doing God's will in my life. I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ is our Savior and He truly died and rose again, and that He will return to judge the living and the dead. I'm keeping my mind, ears, and eyes open.

Thank you ladies, for sharing.

Shimmie

Staff member
Wow, thanks so much for sharing, @Shimmie and @Nice & Wavy!

God can use the heavens to give us signs or warnings according to His will, and the Scriptures do speak of the moon turning blood red.

I'm certainly using this Holy Week to pray, pray, pray, and continuing doing God's will in my life. I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ is our Savior and He truly died and rose again, and that He will return to judge the living and the dead. I'm keeping my mind, ears, and eyes open.

Thank you ladies, for sharing.

Galadriel... thank you so much for sharing this and for being one of most loved sisters in our faith of the Love of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, forever and ever, Amen.

Happy Resurrection Celebration to you and your family. :love2:

mensa

Aw man...I will be so glad when I get to heaven and can meet you Shimmie, Nice & Wavy, and my other Sisters in Christ on this Board.:yep:

I will continue to pray for so many of the other women on LHCF that don't know The Lord and that they will come to know Him before it is too late.:nono:

This is another wake up call for us all.

Thanks again. I'm going to share this information and pictures with my family.

Shimmie

Staff member
Aw man...I will be so glad when I get to heaven and can meet you Shimmie, Nice & Wavy, and my other Sisters in Christ on this Board.:yep:

I will continue to pray for so many of the other women on LHCF that don't know The Lord and that they will come to know Him before it is too late.:nono:

This is another wake up call for us all.

Thanks again. I'm going to share this information and pictures with my family.

mensa.... you are a beautiful compliment to the Love of God. Yes, Love you are. :yep:

And in the meantime that we each share here between Heaven and Earth, there's Delta Airlines .... and Skype and many moons of many phases to come. :kiss:

delitefulmane

She got good pictures. I wanted to see it but it was rainy and cloudy here! :sad: But at least I get a few more chances to experience it! :yep:

Iwanthealthyhair67

If I could say thanks a thousand times I would, this was a very special time for believers and I'm happy that I saw it...:yep:

Hello Everyone: @Nice & Wavy sends her love to each of you and these amazing photos that she and her husband were able to capture last night of the "Blood Moon".

What is so amazing is that it was she began the thread about this amazing prophetic event from the Word of God and then she was able to bear witness to it.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=687853

Science does not 'trump' this nor can it measure up. It can only confirm what God has already spoken what would be and how timely it is.

Watch Israel...

Watch as God's prophesies continue to unfold. This is no time for anyone to be as Pharoah the Egyptian ruler (Book of Exodus); who chose to be unbelieving, prideful and denying the true Life of God who shall always be. God is alive, Pharoah isn't.

Happy Pesach / Happy Ressurrection -- Both Prophesies fulfilled just as God said. God's Word, The Bible is not dead. It is alive and there isn't anything that can ever change it.

Let the Children of God say: :amen:

JaneBond007

Those were very good pics. There's a funny meme going around on what people wanted to photograph and what they actually got lol.

yodie

Thank you for sharing these pics. I woke up several times that night to see the moon, but I could not see a thing. God IS NOT dead. He's alive and speaking to those that will listen.
The heavens declare the signs of the time, even our weather. Just this week we had crazy weather. One day I had all the windows open and had turned the heat off completely. The temp outside was high 70's. The very NEXT day it snowed.

GOD IS SPEAKING.
Are we listening??

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you for sharing these pics. I woke up several times that night to see the moon, but I could not see a thing. God IS NOT dead. He's alive and speaking to those that will listen.
The heavens declare the signs of the time, even our weather. Just this week we had crazy weather. One day I had all the windows open and had turned the heat off completely. The temp outside was high 70's. The very NEXT day it snowed.

GOD IS SPEAKING.
Are we listening??

Amen yodie, God is so awesome and most definitely ALIVE!

This weekend we celebrate and every single day of our lives we celebrate and bow before our Most High God!

Glory to His Name, forever and ever, Amen!