Weekends Are The Best For A Deep Conditioning...

dreamgurl

Who else is sitting with a plastic cap on their head other than myself? I'm debating on whether or not I should sleep with this on or just sit for awhile and rinse it out before bed. What do you ladies think? This is what I did...

I washed my hair and placed a mixture of:

Honey

Coconut Oil

Garlic Oil w/Parsley

A Few Drops of Peppermint Oil

A Few Drops of Lavender Oil

A Couple of Drops of Tea Tree Oil

charmtreese

Me, me, me!!!:grin:

I deep condition overnight every Saturday. I wake up early sunday morning to rinse and rollerset!!! I love eating my oatmeal under the dryer while watching sponge bob and checking post on LHCF!!!:yep::yep:

I currently have WEN Lavender & Jessicurl Too shea under my green plastic wrap! Needless to say I'm sleeping alone tonight!:lachen:

LadyEuphoria007

Call me lazy but I'd sleep with it on b/c it's 9:55 where I am. LOL :yawn:

Sounds like a good batch. :lick: My wash days are Sundays so I may have to try this! lol :yep:

Thanks girlfriend!

myronnie

I finished deep conditioning a couple hours ago. I fell asleep with Proclaim Aloe&Shea on my head and it rinsed out sooo soft after like 5 hours. Weekends are the best :lick:

dreamgurl

I think I will sleep with this one on tonight and just rinse it out tomorrow. I'm getting kinda sleepy as I type. :yawn:

One other question...

Do any of you ladies rinse this out with:

water only

shampoo it out

or do a Co-Wash?

charmtreese

^^^I would just rinse out with water, unless your hair feels tangly after the rinse, if thats the case I would use a little conditioner to get the tangles out.

trini_rican

I just got done DCing - it was on my hair since like 4 this afternoon. I just rinsed at 11pm. I just added leave-ins and I plait it in four braids. I'll style in the morning - can't have heat until June1. It's hard but I gotta do it.

Coffee

I just finished my Saturday hair stuff about an hour ago. It's now wrapped in a silk scarf.

i saturated my hair with some oil last night. today im gonna wash and do my deep conditioning. weekends are perfect for this kind of stuff!

Mrs. Verde

I DC'd last (still sitting here with the it on :grin:). I will wash it out in a few hours. Just feeling lazy right now.

PassionFruit

Im gonna put in Ayurvedic paste ( Amla & Fenugreek with coconut oil) ... gonna let it sit most of the afternoon

oldest kid has to work at mall today... DH taking younger sons to museum... my 15 yr old has discovered Woody Woodpecker on Youtube...

I bought a Wii this morning and I just may get to use it with no kid interruption....

vestaluv1

Even though I massage my scalp with oil on Friday nights, I do a hot oil treatment, wash and deep condition on Saturdays because I really don't have time for all that on any other day.
Yesterday (Saturday), I started on my hair at 6 am and didn't finish till after 3 pm.
DREADED DETANGLING :wallbash:. :grin: