Hair growth based on ethnicity

RainyDaze

I dont see why it cant be ttue. They burn more calories than blacks too which is why they lose weight faster. Its possible.

I heard several years ago that white women, supposedly, burn 100 more calories per day than black women. I forgot who the source of the information was.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I'm gonna need to know how many people were in this study (I use that term loosely), what the control was (if they had one), how many times it was done and whether they were randomly selected. Seems to me like it wasn't a true experiment because it's hard to account for the differences in genetic/biological, diets, location (might factor in on hair growth). I can't stand when they publish articles like this (the local news does it all the time) cuz then people take it as gospel. Especially when they don't give the details nor do they say if others have found the same results.

Exactly my thoughts. Ugh, most "studies" are pure lies and conjecture! No basis in Fact! Measuring 5 women's hair growth over the course of a month does not a study make....what it does is make a lot of women feel insecure. And who needs more of That crap??

Don't play the game ladies...just don't even bother with it. We know better...and if you don't, you Should!

candy626

I heard several years ago that white women, supposedly, burn 100 more calories per day than black women. I forgot who the source of the information was.

Lol, that study was bogus. I grew up around whites and they run the gamet just like we do in terms of shapes and sizes. Metabolism has nothing to do with race and has more to do with the individual.

I grew up around plenty of white girls who would damn near starve themselves so that they could be the same shape I was, while I ate whatever the heck I wanted (within reason of course).